Wednesday 19 December 2018

Blogmas Day 19: Winter Essentials


Hey guys,
For blogmas day 19 I thought I would share with you my Winter essentials for this year,
I did a Winter essentials post last year, you can find that here if you'd like to read it,
I know it's not Winter for another 2 days but I feel like these will be my essentials in Winter,
Anyway, onto the post,

The first essential for this year is a hat,


I'm not normally a hat person but I found two in Primark a few months ago and loved them, I wore this one for the first time today and it kept my ears so much warmer haha,
The other one I have is like a navy blue one but I've only worn this one so far

The second essential is hand cream,


I own two hand creams that I love,
I have used hand cream a couple of times this month, I use the Zoella Beauty Reach For The Moon one (on the left) currently and I love it,
The hand cream on the right is last year's favourite (Zoella Beauty Winter Wonder Hand) but I have also used it this year a few times before I got the Reach For The Moon one and I love that one too

The next one is lip balm,

This isn't the best picture sorry haha

I use lip balm so much all year round, my current one is the Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm,
They recently changed the formula and I'm still getting used to it, I wasn't too fond of the scent at first but it's growing on me

The next essential for Winter is a good festive lipstick,

Again not the best photo sorry

My favourite festive lipstick for this time of year is the Kylie Cosmetics Metal Lipstick in the shade Dancer,
It's such a festive shade and the fact it's metallic makes it that little more festive
This lipstick actually got it's own blogmas post last year haha (You can find that here if you'd like to read it)

And the final essential is blush and bronzer,


I feel like blush and bronzer are a must in Winter as they add a little colour back into your face and they just complete my face makeup,
My favourite blush is the Benefit Dandelion blush and my favourite bronzer is the Benefit Hoola bronzer

And that's all for today's post,
I hope you enjoyed it, I'm sorry it's a little shorter than my other posts,
Leave me a comment telling me what one of your Winter essentials this year is

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow for say 20!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment