Thursday 6 December 2018

Blogmas Day 6: Zoella Beauty Wish Upon A Spa Review


Hey guys,
For blogmas day 8 I thought I would do a festive review post,
In this post I will be reviewing the Zoella Beauty Wish Upon A Spa box from the Cosmos Christmas range,
So, without further a do let's just get into the review

Here is what the packaging looks like both inside and out:

Outside:







Even though the outside isn't massively festive I still love the design, it's so shiny and pretty and I love that each of the four sides has a different print on it
I also love the colour of the box too

Inside:







I love the colourful foam things inside (I never know what to call them), they're such a cute touch and I feel that way you can use it to store other bath products too like bath bombs etc

Ok, so in the box you get:
  • Star Soft Foaming Body Scrub
  • Cosmic Creme Body Lotion
  • Bubble Soak Bubble Bath
  • Milky Way Bath Bath Milk Powder
  • Reach For The Moon Hand Cream
  • Zoella Body Whip
  • Zoella Shower Lily
  • Zoella Navy Blue Bow Headband

I will now go over what I think of each product individually for you guys,
I will also just say I haven't used these all that much yet but I have used most products at least once

First is the Star Soft Foaming Body Scrub,


I have only used this once so far but it left my skin feeling really soft, I’ll definitely be continuing to use this,
I loved Zoe's last exfoliating product and I just know I'll love this one too
I actually paired this with the Star Shower body wash from the Mini Supernova set, using that afterwards to make my skin extra soft

Next up is the Cosmic Creme Body Lotion


I haven’t used this properly yet, just on my upper arm to test it as I don't use lotions usually but I can say it blends into the skin really easily and doesn't feel greasy or sticky once it has settled into the skin, I might actually start using lotions etc more haha

Moving on to the Bubble Soak Bubble Bath


I haven't used this in my bath yet but to test it out for the sake of this post I actually tested it in my sink yesterday to show you guys the bubbles,


I also love that the product is blue as you squeeze it out of the bottle, I've never seen anything like that before haha and it definitely made a ton of bubbles which I personally love, plus it smells so good!
I will definitely be using this in my next bath

Next is the Milky Way Bath Bath Milk Powder


I haven't used this yet as bath milks tend to make my bath a little slippy (we have a bath mat now so I will probably test this soon) but I plan to try it soon and I will write an update in this part once I have tried it

Next is the Reach For The Moon Hand Cream


I love a good hand cream in Autumn and Winter as my hands tend to get a little dry and this one is good! I've only used this a couple of times and I already love it, it rubs in really nicely and doesn't feel sticky or greasy and my hands felt nice and soft after using it

And now for the final product which is the Zoella Body Whip,


Again, like the lotion I have only tried this on my arm as I'm not normally a lotion/body whip kind of person, so I can't say too much about this,
Although it did seem to leave my skin feeling nice and soft and I do like the texture to the whip as it's not as thick as a lotion,
This also rubs in really nicely not leaving a greasy or sticky texture
I think I will start using this more now after trying it out

As for the shower lily, there isn't really much to say haha


The shower lily is a really pretty colour and I mean who doesn't love a good shower lily haha

Also for the headband again not much to say but I love the colour and it's super soft,
I'll probably use this to do my makeup



So that brings us to the end of this review,
I'm not sure yet what my favourite product is,
I do love the packaging of all of the products though, it's all so pretty

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did and want to see more of blogmas feel free to follow my blog,
Let me know what product you like the look of or if you have any of these in the comments

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow for another post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment