Tuesday 18 December 2018

Blogmas Day 18: Attempted Christmas Shopping And A Little Summer Throwback

Hey guys,
I'm sorry this is another random post but some posts I had planned for blogmas kind of didn't work out,
Today I've been out most of the day again so I haven't been able to sort a fully put together blog post sorry

Anyway, today we went out to try and get some Christmas shopping done as well as look for me a coat haha
We went out and first went in Primark where I looked for a coat, unfortunately I didn't find any that fit properly
I also looked at boots for Winter, I went in looking for flat boots and left with a pair of heeled boots haha
I'll insert a picture of them tomorrow

I then looked for another Christmas jumper but didn't find one, I found the same one I already got recently but they didn't have my size

We also went into New Look to look for a coat and didn't find one there either
I even found some I liked but they didn't fit right

As for Christmas shopping we went into Boots and I picked up two gifts for people
I'm hoping to get the rest done on Friday

We then went into Asda for some ingredients for a blogmas post coming up soon
I'm looking forward to making these recipes and showing you guys how they turn up

Finally I went into Hobbycraft for another roll of red wrapping paper as I'm running out

To make this post a little better I thought I would add a little Summer throwback
I love Christmas but I do miss the warmer weather haha
















And that brings us to the end of today's post,
Maybe I'll do another summer throwback post in the new year
I'm sorry my posts haven't been super put together recently but I have a couple of better posts planned soon,
I hope you enjoyed this post anyway

Thank you for reading and I'll see you tomorrow for day 19!
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Summer throwbacks! Such a sweet idea to look back and reminisce on Summer pics while we’re in full Christmas mode! :)

    Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I love Christmas but miss the warmer weather haha x

      Delete