Sunday 9 December 2018

Blogmas Day 9: 12 Days Of Photos!

Hey guys,
For blogmas day 9 I thought I would create my own photo challenge,
I have never actually done a photo challenge, although I tried to follow one a while ago and I remembered about it for like a day so I never completed it haha but I decided rather than just doing one someone else created I would create one myself that other people can join in with, that way you guys can get involved too if you'd like

The photo challenge will start on the 12th and end on the 23rd and I'd love it if any of you guys would get involved, I'd love to see your photos
I will also be doing the challenge myself so if you want to see my photos too you can follow me on my Twitter and Instagram

So without further a do here is the challenge!


Ok, so I've added a picture of the list so that you can pin it for later or save it to your phone to join in,
Here I've also written the list of days for you guys, explaining the days a little more I guess haha

Day 1 (12th December): Christmas Tree
For the first day of this photo challenge I thought I would keep it pretty simple, so for the first photo I chose it to be a Christmas tree, so if you decide to get involved I would like day 1's picture to be your Christmas tree, if you don't celebrate Christmas this doesn't have to be a Christmas tree you can post whatever represents what you celebrate

Day 2 (13th December): Outfit
For day two the photo will be your outfit for the day, again keeping it fairly simple for day 2, I wanted to keep this challenge as easy as possible so that as many people can get involved as possible and also so that I would remember to take the pictures myself haha

Day 3 (14th December): Outdoors
Another simple photo, take a nice wintery/festive outdoor picture, I also decided to have each day be a picture that most people can take easily

Day 4 (15th December): Favourite Christmas Decoration
For day 4 is another picture that I guess shows your personal style/taste a little,
On day 4 the picture I have chosen will be your favourite Christmas decoration you have or again if you don't celebrate Christmas your favourite decoration that represents what you celebrate

Day 5 (16th December): Hot Chocolate/A Hot Drink
Ok, so I know not everyone likes hot chocolate so if you don't that's fine just take a picture of your hot drink of choice

Day 6 (17th December): Pamper Yourself
Day 6, half way through the challenge,
On day 6 I want you guys a share a picture of how you pamper yourself, it can be a face mask, your favourite bath products, anything you like

Day 7 (18th December): Anything You Like
For day 7 I thought it would be fun if the photo was anything you like so long as it's wintry or festive haha

Day 8 (19th December): Winter/Festive Selfie
For day 8's photo I decided it would be fun to throw in a selfie haha, this selfie can be your winter/festive makeup look or you wearing something festive or wintry, whatever you like that fits with the winter/festive theme

Day 9 (20th Decemeber): Outfit
Another outfit picture for day 9, I'm excited for these outfit for these outfit pics in the challenge as I have a few winter pieces I'm loving lately

Day 10 (21st December): The First Day Of Winter
The 21st marks the so for this photo feel free to interpret it however you like, it could be an outdoor picture or anything that represents the first day of winter to you,
If you are however in a place where this isn't the start of winter (Australia etc where summer starts instead) feel free to take a picture of anything you like or another outdoor pic or anything showing what season it is where you are

Day 11 (22nd December): Wrapped Presents
For day 11 I thought it would be fun to share a picture of presents wrapped ready for Christmas

Day 12 (23rd December): A Festive Treat
This could be your favourite festive treat, a treat you have bought or a treat you have made yourself

And that is all of the days for this challenge I have created,
I really hope some of you decide to take part in my photo challenge with me,
If you do decide to be a part of it, like I said before it starts on the 12th and ends on the 23rd, also be sure to tag me in your pictures (my Twitter and Instagram are both @hannamaixo) that way I can see who's joined in and I can see and like your pics

I hope you enjoyed this post, I just wanted to do something different and get a tad bit creative,
Thank you to anyone who decides to join this challenge, I look forward to seeing your photos

Thank you, as always, for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 10!
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. I love a tag they’re a great way to interact with other bloggers! And a Christmas one is a fab idea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just wanted to do something a little creative x

      Delete