Friday 22 December 2017

Blogmas Day 22: Winter Essentials

December 22nd:


Hey guys,
With winter pretty much here now, today I thought I would share some winter essentials with you all,
Before that though it's time, like in every post, to open my advent calendar,
So here we go!

Makeup Revolution Day 22:



Day 22 of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar was this liquid highlight, I don't think it has a shade name but it looks like a pretty highlight, I'm excited to try it!




Ok, with that done, let's jump into the winter essentials!

One winter essential would probably be a hat,
I don't currently have a hat haha, I really wanted the Zoella Lifestyle Warm And Toasty Set with the bobble hat and travel mug but I've looked in both Boots stores near me and both have sold out, they're even sold out online, so I think I'm going to get the double pom pom hat from New Look if they haven't sold out
But I need a hat because my ears get so cold so quick haha

For my next essential, this one is pretty obvious... Gloves! haha


I don't always wear gloves but have started wearing them more often and I must say the gloves I have aren't the best but they help a little bit

Next is just one of my favourite things throughout autumn and winter, what with the colder weather and all, and that is hot chocolate!
I love hot chocolate so much but I love it a little more as it starts to get colder
My 3 fave hot chocolates at the moment would have to be Costa Coffee hot chocolate, Starbucks Signature hot chocolate and McDonald's hot chocolate


Another essential for the winter time would probably be a nice warm bath,
I find I much prefer a bath in winter rather than a shower,



One of my favourite bath products for winter is the pink magic wand from Lush, I love this product so much! I also love the butter bear bath bomb

Another obvious essential, a scarf,


I have this printed scarf I live in at the moment, it really keeps me warmer

A coat would be next,
I actually don't have one yet and am still on the hunt for the perfect coat so if you have any recommendations leave them below please

And the final essential, a good bold winter lipstick,


My favourite wintry/festive lipstick at the moment is definietly the Kylie Cosmetics Dancer Metal lipstick

I think that's all the essentials I can think of, let me know in the comments if you have any more I can add or what your winter essential/s are,

Anyway, that brings us to the end of today's post,
I hope you enjoyed it,
Thank you for reading and thank you if you have read everyday of blogmas so far,

I can't believe there's only 2 days left of blogmas,
I will see tomorrow for day 23!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment