Monday 24 December 2018

Blogmas Day 24: Photo Challenge Photos And Christmas Eve!

Hey guys,
Happy Christmas Eve!
Can you believe it's the last day of blogmas already? I'm so sad it's over
I had so much fun though doing this again this year and I definitely felt a little more prepared this year than last year haha
Anyway, today's post is going to be a mix of things so without further a do let's just get right into it
Ok, so today was a pretty was a pretty chilled out day

First let’s start with the photo challenge part of this post,
For those who have read blogmas day 9 you will know I decided to create my own photo challenge,
I've loved seeing some of you guys join in and I thought for the last day of blogmas I would share my pictures with you guys,
I have posted these each day on my Instagram and Twitter but thought I would round them up on here too,
So, here are my photo challenge photos:

Day 1 - Christmas Tree:


Day 2 - Outfit:


Day 3 - Outdoors


Day 4 - Favourite Christmas Decoration

I actually posted two for this day haha



Day 5 - Hot Chocolate/A Hot Drink


Day 6 - Pamper Yourself


Day 7 - Anything You Like


Day 8 - Winter/Festive Selfie


Day 9 - Outfit (Again)


Day 10 - The First Day Of Winter


Day 11 - A Festive Treat


Day 12 - Wrapped Presents


Unfortunately no one joined this challenge but I'm glad I did it as it got me to post more on Instagram

And for the second part of this post, just a run down of my Christmas Eve,
Like I mentioned before today was a pretty chilled out day,

First this morning I got up and went out with my Dad to get my Mum a secret Christmas present haha
I also picked up some croissants for breakfast tomorrow and a Costa little luxury hot chocolate


This was really nice and not too sickly to be fair

Then when we got home we went to the pub for a couple of drinks

Tonight we ordered a takeaway like we do every Christmas Eve,
I decided to try something new and got a jacket potato with bolognese and I added some cheese to it


This was amazing, I would definitely eat it again

Now I've just finished editing a video and then hopefully I’m gonna get it uploaded tonight or first thing tomorrow morning
I am so excited for Christmas tomorrow!

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you guys a happy Christmas Eve and say I hope you all have a great Christmas (or if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have a great day whatever you do)
Blogmas has been so much fun again this year,
Thank you to anyone who has read everyday and thank you to everyone who has read even just one post, I appreciate all of you so much,
I am going to do what I did last year now that blogmas is over and take a little break from blogging, social media etc to enjoy Christmas but I will be back not long after the New Year

Let me know in the comments what your favourite post was from blogmas this year

Thank you so much for reading and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. Love how you have a take-away on Christmas Eve. Because my mum is French, she makes a table full of food a deli meats which is a French tradition according to her! I liked your winter Q and A post since it inspired me to create my own post on this.Thanks for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh cool, France is my favourite place, I love French food too. That sounds really nice! Aw, thank you, I'm so glad you found inspiration from it :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Hanna this has been so, so lovely! I would love to join you in your photo challenge next Christmas’s lovely!!! Also, I agree, loving the Christmas Eve takeawy! :) You’re practically blooming Hanna! It’s been a joy to read all your posts and watch you YouTube videos all throughout the year Hanna. Cannot wait to see all you have to come. :) Have such a lovely Christmas and New Years rest Han! :D

    Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, maybe I'll create another next year, it was lots of fun. Aw, thank you so much! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year too :)

      Delete