Sunday 16 December 2018

Blogmas Day 16: Prepping Tomorrow's Post, Pigs In Blanket Crisps, Christmassy Cuddly Toys, Pizza And Waffles

Hey guys,
Today’s post is a little random haha
I was out quite a bit today and didn’t have time to plan a better post, sorry
But anyway let’s just get into it shall we?

I guess this post is kind of just what I did today, a little like yesterday’s post
Ok, so once I got up and got ready this morning I went shopping with my Dad
We got all of the shopping we needed and I happened to notice they had the festive cuddly toys back in
I already had the snowman one so started looking to see if they had any of the others
I noticed they had the penguin back in so I decided to buy one of those as they were only £3.99


I also have a gingerbread festive toy from Card Factory too so now I have 3 😂 I have no idea where to put these currently but I can't say no to a super cute cuddly toy


I may be 21 but I still love buying cuddly toys haha

Then we took the shopping home and when my Mum and Sister got home from taking Blaze and Chase for a walk we went around to my Nana and Grandad’s
I took some snacks round there with me and my Grandad also gave me some crisps to try
They were the walkers pigs in blanket flavour crisps


They weren’t that bad to be fair you could taste the sausage and bacon flavours

We stayed round there for a while and then when we got home we waited a bit and then had tea
For tea we all had pizza, I had a ham and pineapple pizza
I know a lot of people don't like pineapple on pizza but I will only eat it on a pizza haha


A while after tea I started prepping for tomorrow’s blog post with help from my Mum
I’ll put a hint in as to what tomorrow’s post is


I’m actually really happy with how tomorrow’s post is turning out so tune in tomorrow to see what it is

Then finally tonight I just had some waffles for dessert


I put whipped cream and some white chocolate star sprinkles on top to add a little something to them, rather than just eating them plain like I mostly would if I was having them for breakfast

And that is pretty much the end of today's post,
I'm sorry it's not as put together as my other posts, tomorrow's post is better I promise haha

Thank you for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 17!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment