Sunday 7 March 2021

Taking Your Advice *Series* | Part Five - Starting A Blog Or YouTube Channel

 Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you're new!

Today's post is the fifth and final part of my series I started last month on my blog and for the final topic we're talking starting a blog or YouTube channel

So without further a-do, let's get into the advice you guys sent in on Instagram, shall we?

Advice for starting a blog:

  • Plan before starting a blog
  • Search and read up on different blog platforms to find the one that suits you
  • Start a blog because you want to, because you have a passion for it and you are excited to
  • Post what you are passionate about and never feel like it's a competition. Post because you want to and it makes you happy

Advice for starting a YouTube channel:
  • Don't be afraid of what other people think of you
  • Pre-film videos so that you can have a regular upload schedule without pressure
  • Have a list of at least 50 video ideas that you can film before you even set up your channel

And now for my advice:

Starting a blog:
I would say for starting a blog, the same as above, research blog platforms first to see what will work for you and I would also say to have a list of ideas
I also wouldn't worry about a schedule to start with as you're just starting out and write about things you enjoy

Starting a YouTube channel:
As for starting a YouTube channel I would say make videos you want to make and don't worry about having a niche to begin with (I still don't really have one and I've been doing YouTube for 3 years now) just get to grips with being on camera
Also don't worry too much about your first video, no one's first video is amazing haha, mine is so cringey!

A little advice to both blogging and YouTube:
Promote on all of your social medias to get your blog or channel out there!

Okay so that's it for this blog post and this series, I hope you guys enjoyed it, if you did be sure to follow my blog for more posts from me (the follow options are in the right side bar)
Also let me know in the comments if you have any more advice

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you on Wednesday with my February Favourites,
Bye guys!
Hanna x

The rest of the series:
Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. I love the advice in this post Hanna! :) I definitely need to get on some batch content producing.

    Ellie xx
    https://elliebowsandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I need to get back to it too haha xx

      Delete