Friday 14 December 2018

Blogmas Day 14: Winter/Christmas Lush Haul


Hey guys,
I can't believe we're over half way through blogmas already!
For day 14 of blogmas I thought I would do a Winter/Christmas Lush haul,
I've never done a Lush haul before so I thought when better than blogmas, it's such a good excuse to try a few more Christmas products haha,

Anyway, I went to Lush the other day with my Dad to pick up everything I wanted and the staff were super helpful,
As soon as I walked in they asked if they could help me and then we said I had a list and instantly they were looking at my list and helping me find things, they then offered me a basket which my Dad originally took and then when he had to take a call outside the woman in there took the basket and got all of my products for me and then finally when it came to me paying another member of staff took the basket to the tills for me
They were very helpful and I really appreciated all of their help

The items in this haul overall cost me £31.85, I did get another product too that isn’t in the haul though as it’s a Christmas present, but I took that off the price mentioned above so that the price was only the total of the haul shown

With all that said here is the haul,


Ok, first I got a Snow Fairy shower gel,


I've used the Snow Fairy jelly bath bomb before but never the shower gel,
I actually tried this out for the first time the other day and I like it, it just seems sweeter smelling than the bath bomb I feel like, but only a little bit

Next up is another Snow Fairy product and that is the Snow Fairy Jelly Bath Bomb,




I've only ever used the Snow Fairy bath bomb once last year and I loved it so I decided to pick up another one this year
I love the scent of this bath bomb and I love how it turns the bath like all pink and pretty

Moving onto the next item, the Butterbear Bath Bomb,





I love the butterbear bath bombs so much, they are one of my favourite bath bombs from Lush, I love the cocoa buttery scent
Fun fact: The butterball, which I guess is the all year round version of this, was actually the first product I ever bought from Lush

Next is the Snowman Bomb Bomb Bath Bomb,








I decided to pick one of these up to try out as I thought it looked super cute and when I smelt it it smelt pretty good too, so I'm excited to try this
I also love that it's kind of two bath bombs in one

And finally I picked up a Butterbear Shower Jelly,




I have never tried a Lush shower jelly before so I'm super excited to try this as, like I said before, I love the Butterbear scent so much!
This just basically intrigued me as to what it was in a way haha

And that's brings us to the end of the haul, I hope you enjoyed this post,
I'm really proud of the pictures with the fairy lights, that was actually a last minute idea this morning when i was taking the pictures,
I'm also so excited to try the products I haven't tried before
Let me know in the comments what your favourite Lush product is from their Christmas range

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 15!
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Can't get enough of Lush! I never really go shopping for their Christmas range as I know I'll probably receive most of them as presents but if I were to choose my favourite, it would definitely have to be the Golden Wonder bath bomb. It's got that classic scent that I really like. Love the Butterbear too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love Lush! Ooh, I've never tried the Golden Wonder bath bomb. Yeah, butterbear is my fave :)

      Delete