Tuesday 11 December 2018

Blogmas Day 11: The Winter Tag

Hey guys,
Before we start I just want to say I found this tag here on whatlaurenlovess from like 2016, it popped up when I was googling winter tags haha and I thought I would try out answering the questions myself,
Anyway, I know it's not quite Winter yet but it sure feels like it,
For today's post I will be doing the Winter tag, I did a tag post last year (The Christmas Tag) and really wanted to do one again as I love these kinds of posts,
So, without further a do let's get into the questions!
What is your favourite Winter drink?

I love hot chocolate especially with cream and marshmallows,
My top 3 hot chocolates are probably Starbucks, Costa and McDonalds (In no particular order)

What is your favourite Winter accessory?

I currently don't have a favourite, I love my Primark hats I picked up a while ago, they have two poms poms on rather than one and I think they look so cute so I think they'll become a favourite soon


I haven't worn them yet but I'll probably need to soon with it getting colder haha

Do you have anything else planned for Winter?

Even though it isn't Winter yet I do have plans to go to a Winter wonderland near me soon

What is your essential beauty product throughout Winter?

I love a good hand cream through Winter, I'm currently using the Zoella Beauty Reach For The Moon hand cream whenever I remember haha
I love that hand cream, the scent is so nice! (I have a review up of the Zoella Wish Upon A Spa Gift Collection here if you would like to read that)

As for makeup I'm loving the Kylie Cosmetics Dancer metal lipstick,

(I’ll insert a pic tomorrow I forgot to take one haha)

I've been loving this again recently with it being a wintry/festive shade

What is your favourite Winter memory?

Hm, I'm not too sure, I have a few,
To name just one off the top of my head it was so fun playing in the snow last year with Blaze and Chase,
Chase absolutely loved it!

Do you have any Winter traditions?

Not really no

What do you dislike about Winter?

I don't like the cold haha I much prefer warmer weather

What is your worst memory of the snow?

I can't think of one to be fair

What is your favourite thing about Winter?

I love Christmas haha, I love Christmas jumpers, I love all of the pretty lights and festive decorations as well as Christmas markets and fun things like that

What is your most hilarious memory of Winter?

I can't think of one sorry guys haha

And those are all of the questions!
I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please follow my blog for more blogmas posts (the follow options are in the side bar for desktop and are at the bottom of the page for mobile users, you can also follow me on Bloglovin' if you would prefer)
Let me know in the comments what your favourite thing about Winter is

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 12!
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment