Tuesday 4 December 2018

Blogmas Day 4: December Goals


Hey guys,
For day 4 thought I would write up a bucket list style post,
I did a Winter/Christmas bucket list last year (you can find that here) but this year I decided to do another one, although I decided to do it as a December goals, so that it isn't a bucket list starting after Winter starts (on the 21st), that way it's a little more open than last year's haha

Ok, so without further a do here is the list:
  • Wrap all presents before December 24th
This one is more than likely to be completed but I thought I would put it in anyway
  • Drink hot chocolate
Again another easy one but I wanted to put it on here anyway
  • Get a Costa or Starbucks (Hopefully a Christmas drink but if not it doesn't matter)
I haven't really seen anything on their Christmas menus I would like aside from Costa have 'little luxuries' drink that looks nice
  • Try a new Christmas drink
This kind of ties in with the one above I guess
  • Make a festive drink myself 
I have plans to make a chocolate orange hot chocolate this year as I want to try it (this will be made into a blogmas post, so look out for that)
  • Wear my hats I have
I got two double pom pom hats at Primark in like September I think so I want to wear those through Winter as I haven't worn them since getting them
  • Do a look book or a my week in outfits 
I have a blogmas post planned for a my week in outfits so here's hoping I remember to take the outfit pics haha
  • Go ice skating for the first time
No, I have never been ice skating. Ever. haha but there is an ice rink near me at Christmas and I'd like to go, they also have a cafe and shops around it, as well as rides, so I was going to maybe vlog but sadly I won't be able to vlog me actually trying ice skating as on the website it says you can't film etc on the ice, I get that it's a safety thing I guess but I'm a little gutted not gonna lie haha
  • Finish Christmas shopping
I was a little later starting my Christmas shopping this year so I want to wrap it up soon (pun intended, sorry haha)
I am actually going Christmas shopping today to get as much as possible
  • Make festive treats
This should be a part of blogmas again this year like last year, although I have tried to pick easier treats this year haha (it should be up on day 23 but I have another treat planned before then too)
  • Make festive pizzas
I guess this kind of comes under the above one but again this should be a part of blogmas if all goes to plan haha (hopefully day 24)
  • Do a Lush haul
Again this should be a blogmas post, hopefully I'm going to get the things for the haul next week
  • Play in the snow
That is if we get any snow, part of me hopes we do but another part kind of me doesn't haha, I love the snow to play in but not walking in haha and I just don't get on with cold weather
  • Get Christmas gift boxes
If you saw my blogmas posts last year you will know I bought gift bags to put everything in for everyone and this year I saw some cute festive boxes in Matalan and they're on offer too! (They're on a 3 for 2 offer)
Maybe I'll put up a blog post showing you them when I have them
  • Decorate my room more festive this year
I want to get a few more festive bits this year and make my room a little more festive (once again there will probably be a room decor post as a part of blogmas just like last year, if I get the stuff I want haha)
  • Watch Christmas movies
Another easy one but I like to keep my bucket lists some what realistic haha
  • Complete blogmas again this year
This one may sound simple but wow has blogmas been stressful to plan this year, I have found it so hard to find post ideas this year and through still not having a job I have found it a little hard to afford things too, but I'm making it work haha
  • Film some festive videos
Since starting YouTube earlier this year I thought it would be fun to film some festive videos, I think I might try and get up 2 or 3, it depends if I have quite a bit of time to film or not haha
I'm hoping to get one filmed next week though!
  • Try nachos
I noticed on the menu for the ice skating place that they have nachos and I thought it would be fun to try them, I mean I don't like guacamole or anything so even if I have to have just cheese or something boring at least I'm still trying them right? haha
  • Buy a cute coat or jacket
I want to try a teddy bear coat but thought I would leave this one open in case I try a teddy bear coat and don't like it haha
  • Buy new makeup
I want to pick up a few wintry festive makeup bits even if it's just a couple of makeup items
  • Go to a Christmas market
I love looking around the Christmas market near me, usually all I buy are churros if they have them but it always makes me feel so festive looking around
  • Play a game (maybe a festive one)
We always play board games etc at Christmas and New Year
  • Change my bedding to festive bedding
I recently found some festive pug bedding I got for Christmas a few years ago and I want to change my bedding to that soon
  • Wear a festive/bold lipstick
I love a red or dark lip during the festive season, if you read my blogmas posts last year you'll know my festive lipstick of choice was the Kylie Cosmetics Dancer Metal lipstick and this year I actually found a dupe for this by Milani this year I want to try out (it's on my Christmas list so hopefully I get it haha)

Moving onto some social media goals etc:
  • Hit 850 or 900 followers on Instagram
Before the end of the year I would love to hit 850 or 900 followers on my Instagram
I'm back to finding it a little hard to gain followers at the moment
  • Hit 300 followers on Twitter
I find it harder to gain followers on my Twitter compared to Instagram so I'd love to hit 300 followers on there soon, I'm currently at 293 so not far off
  • Hit 1000 followers on Pinterest
I've been stuck in the 900s with my followers on Pinterest so I'd love to hit 1k soon
  • Hit 30 subscribers on my channel
I'm only 5 away from 30 subscribers on my channel and I'd love to hit 30 before the end of the year
  • Hit 13,000 views on my blog
I'd love to get to 13,000 views before the end of the year, I'm about 300 away so pretty close
  • Hit 15 or 20 followers on my blog
I'm currently at 12 but I feel like this one will be hard as no one really follows on Blogger much anymore
  • Hit 10 follows on Bloglovin'
I don't have all that many followers on Bloglovin' either haha so I'd love to hit 10 before the end of the year

And that is it for my December goals!
I hope you enjoyed it, let me know in the comments one thing you want to get done this Winter/Christmas season

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 5,
Hanna x

6 comments:

  1. Great goals! If you're looking for a Christmas drink, I know that it's not Costa or Starbucks, but Caffe Nero does hazlenut hot chocolate and it's my FAVOURITE THING.

    Jas xx | https://thoughtsfromjasmine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can’t have a hazelnut hot chocolate though, I’m allergic to nuts, might have to look into their other drinks though thank you, I didn’t think of cafe Nero 😊

      Delete
  2. Nice goals! Would love to see a look book post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, it was so cool to read all the things you want to get done this month! I can't believe you've never tried nachos ahaha thats crazy, i think you'll love them!! I wish i had Christmas markets near where I lived, they always look so lovely and festive!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’m glad you liked it. Haha I really want to try them though see what I’ve been missing out on 😂 I love our Christmas market although my friend said they don’t have churros this year so I’m slightly disappointed not gonna lie haha x

      Delete