Sunday 29 November 2020

40 Blog Post Ideas *Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle & Dance*

Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog, or welcome if you're new!

Today I'm going to be sharing 20 blog post ideas with you guys, last week I shared a post with my tips for starting a blog so this week I figured I'd help you guys out with ideas incase you're considering starting a blog but maybe don't know what to write

(I've tried to categorise them the best I can so hopefully they all fall into the right categories)

So, let's jump into the ideas then, shall we?

Beauty:

  • Skincare Routine
  • Makeup Routines
  • Makeup Collection & Storage
  • Fave Makeup Products (e.g. favourite lipsticks, favourite foundations etc)
  • How To Posts (e.g how to do winged liner)
  • Reviews
  • Skincare/Makeup Tips
  • Empties Posts (e.g. makeup or skincare you've completely used up)
  • Lush Hauls or Bath Product Hauls
  • Hair Care Routine
  • Skincare/Makeup Wishlists

Fashion:
  • How To Style Certain Pieces
  • My Week In Outfits
  • Outfit Ideas (could be for special occasions e.g. Christmas, party or for autumn/winter or spring/summer)
  • OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)
  • Hauls
  • Reviews
  • Collections (Christmas Jumpers, Shoes, Bags, Hoodies etc)
  • Wardrobe/Closet Tour
  • Favourite Places To Shop And Why
  • Fashion Wishlist

Lifestyle: (This is the category where I'm not sure if some of what I've listed should be here haha, if they fall under a different category please let me know in the comments because let me be honest I'm not 100% sure what classifies as 'lifestyle')
  • Morning/Night Routine
  • Days Out
  • Workout Routine
  • What I Eat In A Week
  • Highlights (This is something I do here on my blog where each month I share the best bits and some of my favourite moments from the last month with you guys)
  • How To (e.g. cook something, bake something, craft something, set a routine etc)
  • Q&As/Tags
  • Get To Know Me
  • Bucket Lists/Wishlists
  • Where To Eat In (place/country)
  • Baking/Cooking How To
  • Favourite Recipes
  • Monthly Favourites (This could fall under any of the categories I feel like but I've put it here as favourites typically include books, fashion, beauty, tv shows and just about a little of everything haha)
  • Blog Post Ideas Post

Dance:
  • How I Choreograph A Piece
  • Favourite Dancers/Biggest Inspirations
  • Favourite Dance Quotes
  • How To Improve (e.g. turns, leaps, jumps etc)
  • How To (e.g. a specific step or move such as a pirouette, a leap, a battement etc)

Bonus Idea:
  • Blogmas (This was a great view booster for me the 2 years I did it, incase you're unaware it's basically posting everyday from December 1st to December 24th)


Okay so those are all of the ideas I can think of right now, I'm sorry if the ones I put under lifestyle don't all fall into that category but hopefully this post still helps,

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments if this has given you some ideas or inspiration


Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you next week for my November Highlights,

Bye guys!

Hanna x


4 comments:

  1. I love a little blog post ideas post! This was a great one Hanna! I’m a little bit excited about going for it next year and am hoping to do my monthly favourites every month! 😬 I’d also LOVE to do Blogmass! Did you really see a big boost in your views doing Blogmass? I never would have thought it’d have such an impact! It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! That sounds like so much fun, I'd love to do a monthly faves sometime too, it's been a while haha. Blogmas was so much fun! I wouldn't say it was a really big boost but definitely a significant difference, I've just looked and the first year I did it my posts before were getting 50-60 views (sometimes lower) and my first blogmas post now has over 100! I mean some still got around 60 or lower (you'll know yourself all blog posts vary) but a fair few of them just that first year hit at least around 70-90, so I like to think it was blogmas that grew my blog a little at the time, if you have anymore blogmas questions feel free to just reply here with them or DM me :)

      Delete
    2. Well Hanna, I missed your flippin’ reply I am so sorry! Blame my email! Also, yes I have just read this post for a second time because I love it that much, haha! 😊 I’m setting a monthly reminded now for next year to start my monthly favourites! You are so welcome. 😊 We should both try and commit to doing our monthly favourites together!

      Wow that really does sound like it gave your blog such a boost and such reach! I’d really love to do it as I just adore Christmas so much. ❤️ I knew I wouldn’t have been able to do it this year and, almost mid December now, I definitely know I wouldn’t have been able to do it. 😂 I’m so happy I finally got to re-launch my blog again this year though and I’m so flipping excited to blog for the entirety of 2021! 😱 Excited for what the year ahead holds! 😊

      Ellie xx

      Delete
    3. Haha that's okay! Aw, thank you, I'm glad you really like it :)
      That sounds like such a good idea! Here's hoping I have enough things each month for it to be worthwhile haha

      I'm the same, as much as I hate winter haha, Christmas is my favourite holiday for sure!
      You should try to do it next year :)
      Aw, I'm glad your blog's back, so excited to read your new content x

      Delete