Wednesday 3 March 2021

February Highlights (2021)

Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you are new!

For today's post I'm sharing my highlights from February, if you're new around here my highlights posts are basically a round up of some things from the previous month I want to share with you guys and some of my favourite moments

So, without further a-do let's get into it shall we?

4th

I posted my January Favourites blog post on the 4th


5th

On the 5th I stretched for the first time in a while, I'm trying to put stretching on my monthly to do lists so that I get back into stretching regularly again


7th

Part one of my five part blog series 'Taking Your Advice' went up on the 7th

In case you're new here, for the series I take to Instagram and ask you guys for your advice on different topics and for part one the topic was confidence

This is also the first series I've ever done on my blog!


8th

I baked cupcakes on the 8th as a late birthday present for Tamanna as she was dropping off my late Christmas presents the next day, I didn't get a photo though, sorry but I made 6 chocolate one and 6 vanilla ones


9th

Tamanna came to mine (outdoors and socially distanced of course) just to drop my late Christmas presents off and for me to give her her late Christmas and birthday presents too

Later on we facetimed so that we could open them together haha which was so fun as I haven't seen her face to face since last January!

I haven't taken a picture yet so I'll put a picture in of what she got me when I have one haha


10th

My January highlights blog post went up on the 10th


11th

I can't remember when but I ordered a dvd on eBay and it arrived on the 11th

Your probably wondering what DVD it is but I doubt many of you will know it

It's Girlfight starring Michelle Rodriguez and it's a movie from 2000

I know of Michelle Rodriguez from Fast And Furious so it was cool to see her first ever movie, I watched it on the 11th too and it was a really good movie to be fair, would definitely recommend (although it was hard to find haha) 


12th

I ordered a Yorkshire pudding from a place near me on the 12th, I also got some roast potatoes, an extra Yorkshire pudding and some extra gravy



The Yorkshire pudding wrap had pork, carrots, runner beans, stuffing and gravy in it

It was soooo good! Would definitely order again from there


I also discovered drive&listen on the 12th, I feel like most of you might know what this is but if not it's a website where you can choose a place and it'll play a video of someone sriving around that place and you can play radio/music from that country too

Since France is my favourite place I chose there and it was so relaxing 'driving' around France listening to French radio haha


13th

On the 13th we got a takeaway for tea and I got a burger I'd never had from there before with chips

The burger was two chicken burgers, cheese and a hashbrown

It was soooo good! Definitely getting this again next time we get a takeaway from here

Sadly I didn't get a photo haha


14th

On the 14th I ordered the black heeled thigh high boots I've wanted for ages


Part two of 'Taking Your Advice' went up on the 14th, part two's topic was anxiety


17th

I filmed a makeup look on the 17th (it should be up on Sunday hopefully)

It was the first time I've filmed since my vlog in early December

I also did the first edit of the video I filmed on the 17th too


My 8 Reasons I Love My Church blog post went up on the 17th


18th

The thigh high boots I ordered arrived on the 18th but when I tried them on they're too big so I need to send them back and get a smaller size to try


21st

Part three of 'Taking Your Advice' went up on the 21st, part three was all about friendships


22nd

On the 22nd I went on a walk by myself, now I know to some people this isn't that big of a deal but this isn't something I typically do, the main time I used to go for walks by myself was college and it was across the road to Tesco for lunch haha

It was so nice! When the weather gets better again I want to start going out by myself more I think

I would put pictures in but I did a whole blog post with them so I'll link that later on when it went up


24th

My blog post with pictures from my walk went up on the 24th (I'll link it here if you wanna check it out)


26th

I ordered a churro maker from Aldi on the 26th, I saw it in Aldi a while ago but didn't get it and wanted it ever since but they didn't have it in again and it was sold out online so as soon as it came back online I ordered one haha


27th

My blog hit 30,000 total views on the 27th, thank you guys so much!


28th

On the 28th I posted on my dance Instagram for the first time in like a month, I'll link the post here if you're interested


And those are all of my highlights from February which brings us to the end of this blog post,

I hope you guys enjoyed it, if you did be sure to follow my blog for more posts (the follow options are in the right side bar) and let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from February was


Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you on Sunday for the fifth and final part of Taking Your Advice where we're talking starting a blog or YouTube channel,

Bye guys!

Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hanna I would love a pair of thigh high hoots, I’ve been on the look out for some for ages. They sound amazing! I hope you get the right size. Also, congratulations on hitting 30,000 blog views, that’s amazing! :D

    That burger with the hash browns sounds amazing <3 anything with a hash brown on is sure to be good, haha. There’s a lot of “amazings” in my comment here, haha. Hope you enjoy the sunshine today. :)

    Ellie xx
    https://elliebowsandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think H&M still have some! Thank you so much! 😊
      Haha yeah, you can't beat hash browns
      Haha thank you, sorry I took so long to reply, didn't see the comments right away xx

      Delete