Wednesday 10 March 2021

February Favourites (2021)

Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you are new!

Today I'm going to be sharing my favourites from February, I know this post is a little late but I wanted to get my highlights and the last part of my series up first

But anyway, let's get into my favourites from February shall we?

Okay, so I wasn't able to categorise them this time like I did in my January Favourites so these will be listed in no particular order


First up we have a DVD,



So this is Girlfight, which stars Michelle Rodriguez who I know of from Fast And Furious and this is actually her first ever movie!

The movie is from 2000 and I ordered this on eBay as I couldn't find it anywhere else haha but honestly it was so good!

The movie is basically about Diana (Michelle) who's brother boxes and her dad doesn't really pay attention to her as such and she decides she wants to box too and without giving too much away she meets a guy along the way and falls for him and she becomes a really good boxer and even though it isn't the typical movie I would go for it was so good! (That description kind of sucked haha, I'm sorry)


My next favourite from February was Drive & Listen,

I feel like a few of you may have seen this on social media or may know of this website but in case you don't know of it, Drive & Listen is a website where you can choose from a list of places and it will play a video driving around your chosen place and you can play music/radio from the country at the same time

Of course I chose France as it's my favourite place and honestly it kind of feels like your there after a while, it's pretty relaxing too

I feel like this website is great as we can't travel right now so it makes you feel a little bit like you're somewhere else


Next up we have two songs, these songs are two you probably aren't expecting haha but these songs are actually by Vin Diesel (Ya weren't ready for that were ya?)

Yes, you read that right, Vin Diesel makes music now

The songs are 'Feel Like I Do' and 'Days Are Gone' and they're actually really good! You should definitely check them out if you haven't heard them and let me know in the comments which one is your fave


Okay next we have two skincare favourites from February,

First the Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish cleanser,



I got this as a late Christmas present and I've used it a fair few times and I'm already obsessed! This makes my skin feel so smooth and look so much brighter and I just love it haha


And the second skincare favourite is the Clinique 72 Hour Auto Replenishing moisturiser,





This! Again this was a late Christmas present, I've tried only a handful of moisturisers but this is my favourite yet!

I have fairly dehydrated skin (I definitely don't drink enough haha) and this actually leaves my skin feeling moisturised for the whole day! It's even made my nose feel less dry and that's a problem I have a fair bit

It is slightly pricey (£25 I think) but it is so worth it and I don't have to use a lot of product either, a little really goes a long way, so it will last a long while as well


Next is a food favourite,



These were limited edition at Christmas but I got these from Tamanna as a late Christmas present and I don't think I'd ever tried them before either

They were so good! (I ate both trays in two days) and I'm so sad that they were limited edition haha


The next favourite is actually my blog, where you're reading this right now!

I don't mean this in a vain way haha but recently I've felt like I've found my love for blogging again since I haven't been able to film much for my channel at the moment with lockdown and the current situation, so I feel like it's made me put more time back into my blog


And the final favourite is a book and that book is Cordially Invited by Zoe Sugg



I know this has been out for soooo long and I've had this since it came out but in February I found myself reading this again, looking for ideas of things to make, bake, cook etc

On the subject of Zoe, can we talk about the big news her and Alfie announced at the weekend, I'm so happy for them!


And those are all of my favourites from February, I hope you guys enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to follow my blog for more posts (follow options are in the right side bar),

Let me know in the comments what one of your favourites from February was and also let me know if you have any blog post ideas as I'm a little stuck for this weekend haha

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you hopefully this weekend for a new blog post,

Bye guys!

Hanna x


More Favourites Posts:


More Posts To Read:

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hanna I have literally just told my mum about the Drive & Listen website because she will absolutely love it! She often likes to think of herself in France too! Also, did not know Vin Diesel made music now. Gee wiz!

    I adored the Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish. It used to be my all time favourite cleanser. It really is incredible isn’t it? Love that you’ve been cracking out Cordially Invited! How beautiful is Zoe and Alfie’s news! :D I’ve been so excited and loving their new content. I’ve been getting back into watching all my favourite original YouTubers recently. Partially loved Joe’s metal detecting vlog and wasps nest removal video! :’D

    Ellie xx
    https://elliebowsandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great website! It kinda starts to feel like you're really there haha
      Haha, it's actually fairly good too

      It really is, I love it!
      I'm so happy for Alfie and Zoe!
      Don't think I've seen those, might have to check them out haha xx

      Delete