Sunday 21 February 2021

Taking Your Advice *Series* | Part Three - Friendships

 Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you're new!

Today I'm sharing part three of my five part series here on my blog and this week's topic is friendships

As always I asked you guys on Instagram for your advice on the topic and now I'm going to share that advice with you guys and then share my own advice too

So, let's get into it shall we?

Okay, starting with the friendship advice I got on Instagram

  • They take work but it's worth it
  • Best friends will be able to go without talking for a while but if one of them need something then they are there to listen and be there
  • Keep them to a minimum! Don't have too many because you know, fakes
  • Keep only the real ones
  • Know that it may not last forever
  • Listen to them. Try to understand a situation from your friend's point of view
  • Quality over quantity, I know it's basic but so good!

And now for the part of these posts where I share my advice:

So to start I definitely agree with the advice above, I would also say know who the real ones are, I've had experiences where I thought someone was gonna be a friend forever because we'd been friends so long and then it just kind of stopped (and that's okay)

I'd also say don't worry too much if a friendship you thought was going to last doesn't, I spent a pretty long while wondering if it was something I did or said when in actual fact sometimes friendships just end

On a more positive note, your real friends will always be there for you, even if you don't speak consistently (shoutout to Tamanna, Abi and Millie) and try to be there for them too
Sorry my advice isn't the best, advice isn't my forte hahaha

Okay, so that is all of the advice, which brings us to the end of this blog post,
I hope this advice helps you in some way and I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to follow my blog (the follow options are in the right side bar) and let me know in the comments if you have any advice on friendships

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you next Sunday for part 4, where we'll be talking money and saving,
I'm not sure if there will be a mid week post yet so stay tuned to my Instagram to find out (linked below at the very end of the post)
Bye guys!

Hanna x


Read more of this series so far:

Read more of my other posts:

Socials:

No comments:

Post a Comment