Sunday 28 February 2021

Taking Your Advice *Series* | Part Four - Money/Saving

 Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you're new!

Today's post is part four of my five part series I started earlier this month where I ask you guys on Instagram for your advice on different topics and share it in a blog post before sharing my own advice as well

So, this week's topic is money and saving, let's get into the advice shall we?

Okay, let's start with the advice I got from you guys on Instagram

  • Don't spend money on things you don't need!
  • Use the cashback extras app and comparison sites
  • Turn on the save the change feature in your bank account so it rounds up your spending
  • Withdraw cash and save it in a jar the you can physically see how much you are saving
  • Screenshot what you are saving for inspo and put it as your lock screen
  • Don't buy anything you don't need, if you really want something you'll still want it 3 months on or 6 months later, then you will know it's not a worthless buy
  • Limit time on shopping sites, if you haven't typed it into the search bar don't buy it!
  • Dedicate a certain amount you know you can afford each month to put away as savings

And now for my advice on money and saving:

As far as my own saving, I have been putting an amount to save on my monthly to do lists so that I have to do it to complete the to do list
I would also say don't just buy things for the sake of buying them, like others said above, if you don't need it just don't buy it, obviously it's nice to treat yourself to something you don't necessarily need every now and then but don't go out of your way dipping into savings for something you won't use

I've also decided that at the end of the month I think I'm going to take any small change left in my purse and put it in my saving too because even the little pennies add up

Okay so that is all of the advice on money and saving, sorry if mine wasn't the best haha
I hope this post helps you in some way and I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to follow my blog for more posts (the follow options are in the right side bar) and let me know in the comments if you have any other advice for money and saving

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you on Wednesday for my February highlights and next Sunday with the 5th and final part of this series where we will be talking starting a blog or YouTube channel
Bye guys!
Hanna x


Read more from this series:
Socials:

No comments:

Post a Comment