Thursday 4 February 2021

January Favourites (2021)

Hey guys,
Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you're new!
Today I'm going to be doing a January favourites post, it's been a little while since I've written a favourites but I had a decent amount from January and thought I'd share them with you guys
So, without further a-do, let's get into the favourites, shall we?
Okay so I've tried to categorise them as best as possible haha
First category: Skincare/haircare

I only have a couple of items in this category as some of my skincare routine is simply stuff I've used for a longer time haha

First skincare favourite is the Pixi Glow Mist



I got this in the Glossybox advent calendar at the beginning of December and I've been using it ever since
I feel like I have fairly dehydrated skin and this hydrates my skin so nicely, definitely gonna repurchase when I run out
It also works nicely if your skin feels kind of dry when you've had a mask on, I just spray a bit of this on and my skin feels so much better

The other skincare favourite for January was the Glossybox 3-in-1 Moisturiser



This not only smells amazing but makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, again I got this in the advent calendar and I've been using it ever since
Another product from the advent calendar I'll also be repurchasing when I run out

Hair Care next, only one favourite in this category

My hair care favourite in January was the Lee Stafford 10-in-1 hair apology spray


This has made my hair so much softer and I feel like I've definitely seen my split ends reduce since using this

Next makeup favourites, again only one favourite in this category

I'm still not wearing makeup a ton with lockdown etc but I did try this Iconic Day To Slay palette in January




I created a really cool smoky look with it and definitely think I'm gonna love it even more when I try more shades and looks, it's also very pigmented too

Food and drink favourites next:

First up orange KitKats,
I've always loved orange KitKats but lately I've really been loving them again

Another biscuit favourite haha, I also loved Tesco's triple chocolate shortbreads last month
They're the ones you get from the bakery type section and I absolutely love them haha, they're so chocolatey!

Next movies and TV shows:

Fast And Furious is first,
You're probably thinking 'but they're not new' and I mean you're right since 9 got pushed back because of Covid but in January I re-watched the 4th and 6th ones and I'll never not love them haha
Fast And Furious is by far my favourite movie franchise, if you've seen them let me know which is your favourite in the comments and if you're excited to finally see 9 hopefully soon! (I know I am)

Next up a TV show, Junior Bake Off,
My parents found this and we started watching it, I've watched Bake Off a few times and the kids version was sooo good, definitely got lots of inspiration for things to bake

Now for the final category, other:

First for this category we have a to do list I made for January



I got the idea to track my progress like this when I watched a 'better than yesterday' YouTube video on living life like a video game or something random haha (I couldn't find the video but if I find it I'll like it, sorry)
The list wasn't mentioned I just decided to take my inspiration from the video in the form of a list with a progress tracker

I'm also currently working on one for this month too as it definitely helped me get done what I wanted to last month
I'm also going to give myself a reward to work towards each month too to make it more motivating

Next for the 'other' category we have Animal Crossing New Horizons
I've had this game since about June last year and I still love it, it's also being great in lockdowns too
I'm currently working on my island and trying to get to 5 stars (I'm at 4 right now)


Wilko's hair scrunchies are next



I found these when I was in there with my Mum the other day and picked them up as I've wanted to get some scrunchies for a while now
I didn't actually wear them as such in January as I got them late in the month but I tried them in my hair to see how they'd look in a couple of different styles and I'm already obsessed


Okay, so those are all of my favourites from January,
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to follow my blog for more (the options are in the right side bar) and let me know in the comments what one of your favourites from January was and don't forget to let me know if you've seen Fast and Furious before and if so, which one is your fave

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you very soon for another blog post (I actually have a 5 part series starting this Sunday, so look out for that!)
Bye guys!

Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. I love wearing scrunchies! Got a collection myself
    tamannaahmed.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just started wearing them again for the first time in years and I'm already obsessed haha

      Delete
  2. Oh Hanna, loved this post as do I love all your posts! :D I love the pictures in your post too. You’re so good at taking a straight up product picture. I seem to struggle so much these days and I sometimes hate how “forced” or edited my pictures looks. I need to take a leaf out of your book!

    Oh that Glossybox advent calendar seemed amazing looking at those two products you got in it that you’ve been trying and loving this January! I know Lorna (Lorna Loves) and others haven’t been impressed with recent Glossyboxes but the calendar sounded amazing! Also, that eye shadow palette :O how stunning! And what a throw back, Fast and Furious. Love them! Me and Connor used to watch them all the time. Might rewatch one this weekend if we can find them!

    Can’t wait for your series to come; it all sounds amazing! :)

    Ellie xx
    https://elliebowsandsparkles.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it
      Aw, I love your blog photos!

      The advent calendar was sooo good, got so many great products!
      I know right?! It has so many stunning shades
      I love the Fast and Furious movies, my Dad has all 8 DVDs so I watch them a lot haha, I wanna re-watch the first one soon

      Thank you! Hope you enjoy it x

      Delete