Monday 18 January 2021

December Highlights (2020)

 Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you're new!

Today I'm sharing my December highlights, if you're new around here I started writing 'highlights' in 2018 and basically they're posts where I share my favourite moments and some good moments from the previous month

Anyway, explanation out of the way, let's get into December's shall we? haha

2nd

On the 2nd my latest French Click order arrived

I don't think I got a photo of what I ordered but I got a ready to bake cookie dough, some Oasis orange cans, some Sprits biscuits, some LU chocolate cake bars, some LU cookies, two boxes of emmental crackers and two bags of ham and cheese monster munch (most of these I got in my 'trying french food' video on YouTube, which you can find here if you're interested)


Also on the 2nd I made the cookies from the French cookie dough



They turned out sooo good, I'd definitely buy it again, they tasted amazing too

I did have to use Google translate for a fair bit of the instructions haha


4th

I tried the KFC Christmas gravy burger for the first time on the 4th

It was basically a chicken fillet burger with cheese and a hash brown and then you pour the gravy on, it was supposed to have 'gravynaise' on too but I don't like mayo so I got it without that



It was so good! I wish it was a permanent menu item because I would eat it all the time haha


6th

I put up my November Highlights blog post on the 6th


7th

On the 7th I decided to start vlogging my week that week

Part one of the vlog is already up so I'll link it later on the day it's uploaded

But if you haven't seen it basically on the 7th I did some of the free OpenLearn dance course I started a while ago and then I just watched Zoe's vlogmas


8th

Again the 8th is in part one of the vlog but I'm gonna write things here too so there's not a big gap in this post haha

On the 8th I made savoury pancakes from scratch and put ham and cheese in them, you'll have to check out the vlog to see how they turned out


9th

On the 9th I stretched for the first time in ages, I just used an Anna McNulty stretch as they're my favourites

There were a few fails as I haven't stretched in a while but again if you wanna see those you'll have to watch the vlog haha


I also wrote my Christmas wishlist blog post on the 9th and scheduled it for the weekend


10th

On the 10th I put makeup on for the first time in ages and tried some new products I'd got in my advent calendar


I also made some brownies on the 10th which will be in part 2 of the vlog (Part 2 should be up soon, I know it's late but I had some editing software problems which held me up haha)


11th

I stretched again on the 11th and again I used an Anna McNulty stretching routine as I find her's most effective


12th

On the 12th I went Christmas shopping with my Mum, I just got the dogs present on the 12th


13th

The 13th was the last day of me vlogging the week and on the 13th I finally put my Christmas tree and decorations up (I know I was really late haha)


I also put up my Christmas wishlist blog post on the 13th


14th

On the 14th I made the American style fluffier pancakes from scratch for the first time, they tasted sooo good!


20th

I uploaded part one of my vlog on the 20th, so if you haven't seen it yet I'll link it here and you can go check it out if you'd like


24th

The 24th of course was Christmas Eve!

On the 24th I made some sugar cookies in festive shapes

I couldn't find a picture but I'll try and find one and put it in soon


I also watched my Church's Christmas Eve service

If anyone is interested I'm with Churchome, they're an online based Church, you can watch on YouTube or their app


25th

Christmas Day!

Of course we all opened our presents and the dogs opened theirs too, then we had Christmas dinner and I played a new switch game I got (I got the carnival games one, I'm hoping to get a what I got for Christmas up sometime soon)


26th

Boxing Day!

On the 26th we facetimed my sister and nieces, then we had turkey sandwiches and chips for tea

Who else loves sandwiches with leftover turkey the next day? haha


30th

I bought a 'ticket' to the virtual BieberNYE concert on the 30th


31st

New Years Eve! The last day of 2020!

We had a pretty chilled day and then later on we played a few games of trivial pursuit then we watched the fireworks on TV and facetimed my sister and nieces to say happy new year


Later I watched the BieberNYE show but I'd say that was more in January not December because it was past 3am here haha, so more on that in my January highlights next month


Okay, so those are all of my highlights from December,

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'm sorry it was pretty late haha

Be sure to let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from last month was and if you're new around be sure to follow my blog for more posts (the follow options are in the right side bar)


Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,

Bye guys!


Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hanna you know how much I love your highlights posts. :D You always have such good food in them each month; they always make me hungry! Haha. That burger combo sounds incredible!

    I felt like December was actually so busy considering we couldn’t do anything! Possibly my favourite highlight was getting our Christmas tree although that was actually at the end of November! :O I’m looking forward to the fresh start 2021 is bringing, new beginnings and developing things I want to improve.

    Happy new year lovely and here’s to a great year of blogging!

    Ellie xx
    https://elliebowsandsparkles.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, I'm glad you love them so much!
      The burger was so good! So sad it was just on the Christmas menu

      Yeah, I agree, I think Christmas just makes it more busy
      Yeah me too, here's hoping 2021 is better than 2020

      Happy new year to you too and as far as blogging I have an idea for a series on my blog hopefully soon x

      Delete