Sunday 6 December 2020

November Highlights (2020)

Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you're new!

Today I'm going to be sharing my highlights from November,

If you're new around here you may not know what my highlights posts are, basically I share the best moments and things I did from the month before

So, let's get into it, shall we?

1st

The 1st was the day I re-launched my blog!

I basically added the final finishing touches before putting my blog back out there, so I took a photo for my about my blog page and added that, I changed my about me page photo and tweaked what was already written on that page, re-labelled posts that still needed re-labelling, then finally I published my Welcome To My Relaunched Blog post, added some fireworks to the design for the re=launch and then took it off private to share the new design etc with you guys!


I also started listening to Christmas music on the 1st, of course haha


2nd

On the 2nd I baked some chocolate chip cookies, they turned out great other than 4 that burnt haha (they burnt because me and my Dad turned the oven up to cook sausages for tea haha)







3rd

I baked doughnuts for the first time ever on the 3rd and they turned out so well!

I made baked ones as the thought of frying them in oil low-key terrifies me a little hahaha

Once they were done I melted some butter, dipped them in that and then dipped them in sugar




They tasted pretty amazing too, I actually ate 5 just on the 3rd ahaha


6th

On the 6th me and my Mum got a Subway haha, I love a good Subway sandwich



I got my usual sandwich, which is turkey, ham, cheese and sweetcorn and I got some hash browns too as I love their hash browns


Also on the 6th my Glossybox November box arrived, I thought I'd taken a picture but I couldn't find one haha 


8th

On the 8th my October Highlights blog post went up


12th

I stretched for the first time in ages on the 12th, I love stretching but I've definitely been pretty unmotivated this year haha


13th

On the 13th I decided to stretch again (my attempt to start stretching regularly again hahaha)

I did two stretches on the 13th, a general stretching routine and a back flexibility one


14th

I finally finished editing my French Click haul video on the 14th (it only took me forever haha), I decided to try something different and add emojis throughout the video


16th

On the 16th I spent pretty much all day editing my French Click video (yes, I know I said I finished it but I'm a perfectionist ya know? haha)

I mainly just added more emojis haha and I also added a 'coming up' intro


17th

I exported and uploaded my French Click video on the 17th, it's basically me sharing what I ordered and trying some French foods but I'm so happy with how it turned out, especially with the editing as adding emojis throughout was something I'd never tried before


I also made another French Click order on the 17th which at the time I'm posting this arrived a few days ago (2nd December) but obviously I'll be sharing what I got in my December highlights next on here


18th

On the 18th I made brownies from scratch for the first time ever and they turned out so well!

Again I thought I had a picture but I can't find one, sorry guys haha


I also noticed on the 18th that my French Click video was doing really well, my views, view duration and click through rate were so good! (they were all higher than my average for this time of a video being up) so thank you guys so much, I guess you guys liked the different editing, which I'm glad about


19th

On the 19th I got a McDonald's, I got a single plain cheeseburger, fries, a hot chocolate and some cheese melt dippers

Let's be real I just got one for the cheese melt dippers on the Christmas menu haha


22nd

My '5 Tips For Starting A Blog' post went up on the 22nd


23rd

On the 23rd I put makeup on for the first time in ages


On the 23rd me and my Mum also went to Costa and I got a chocolate orange hot chocolate but I didn't really like it haha, it was a little too tangy for me. I did go in looking for the pigs in blankets mac and cheese but they'd run out haha

We also went to Tesco to start Christmas shopping and I got a fair few bits for people, I also got some baking ingredients too and a Christmas baking mix


28th

I baked the Christmas baking box mix I got the other day on the 28th

I mean they're not my best work haha but they turned out better than I expected, I didn't get a picture as I was filming my first ever reel, I'll link it here if you're interested, it's just a reel of the cupcakes I made


Okay, and those are all of my highlights from November,

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from November was


Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you next week for another post (spoiler: next week's post is my Christmas Wishlist),

Bye guys!

Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you would not be the only one who would consume more than one post-baked sugared doughnut! 😂 How can you not!? Also, how can you resist a Subway sandwich ❤️ delish!

    As I think you saw, I tried a reel end of November, early December too. I like to think, we all start somewhere. 😂 It almost finished me off. 😂

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, they were just too good! 👌
      I know right! I love a good Subway, such good sandwiches and so many options

      Hahaha, yeah, they're more challenging to film than they look, but I'm sure we'll get better at them the more we try x

      Delete