Sunday 13 December 2020

My Christmas Wishlist 2020

 Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you are new!

Today we're getting into the festive spirit and I'm going to be sharing my Christmas wishlist with you guys

I know I'm a little late sharing this as we're pretty close to Christmas now but I thought I'd share it anyway

I think I'm gonna do this how I normally do it and just list the item, price and where it's from

So, without further a do, let's just get into it shall we?

  • Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml Starter Kit - £17 - Boots
  • Beauty Bakerie Blending Eggs -£17 - Boots
  • Too Faced Christmas Snuggles And Melted Kisses Liquid Lipstick Set - £24 - Boots
  • Becca Liquid And Light Highlight Kit - £23 - Boots
  • Clinique Moisture Surge 72hr Auto-replenishing Hydrator 30ml - £25 - Boots
  • Doug The Pug 2021 Wall Calendar - £11.99 - Amazon
  • Doug The Pug 2021 Engagement Calendar - £9.35 - Amazon
  • Snow Fairy Bath Bomb - £4.95 - Lush
  • Butterbear Bath Bomb - £2.95 - Lush
  • Polar Bear Plunge Bubble Bar - £4.95 - Lush
  • Snow Fairy Roll Bubble Bar - £5.95 - Lush
  • Comforter Bubble Bar - £5.95 - Lush
  • Sports Bra - £14.99 - H&M
  • Shoulder Bag - £14.99 - H&M
  • Adidas Essentials Linear Leggings (black/white) - £21.95 - Adidas

Okay, so that is everything on my list this year,
Like I say every year, of course I don't expect to get everything, I just like to have back up ideas on there in case something is out of stock or unavailable at the time for whatever reason

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I'm sorry it was fairly short,
Be sure to let me know in the comments what one thing on your Christmas list this year is.
I'm also a little stuck for next week's post so if you have any ideas be sure to leave them in the comments

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you (hopefully) next week for another blog post (that's if I can think of something to write haha),
Bye guys!
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, just searched the Too Faced Christmas Snuggles And Melted Kisses Liquid Lipstick Set - how cute is it!! <3 Me and Lorna Loves were talking about the Too Faced Liquid Lipsticks gifts sets the other day (she did an Instagram about them the other day -> https://lcbjbs.wixsite.com/lornaloves ) and sharing are obsession with them!

    Really loved this style of post for a wish list! You should do a Christmas beauty themed post next! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The packaging is so festive and the shades look beautiful 👌

      Ooh, I'll have to check that post out haha, I've never tried Too Faced lipsticks (only ever tried the Damn Girl mascara haha) but I'd heard Zoe say how great they were so I thought I'd put them on my list

      Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, I'll bear that in mind, any specific ideas in particular you'd maybe like to see haha? x

      Delete