Sunday 1 November 2020

Welcome To My Re-launched Blog!

 Hey guys,

Welcome to my refreshed, re-launched blog!

So as you can probably see I’ve changed the design of my blog quite a bit, (unless you're new and this is the first time you're seeing my blog, if so, hey! Welcome! I hope you stick around)

I feel like whenever I change up the design it refreshes my motivation a little, along with my inspiration, as it's a fresh start and it's like having a brand new blog again

I just felt it was time for a little change, so I decided to switch up the design and layout etc 

I'm also thinking of switching up my content a little too, but not too much, there'll still be plenty of posts you guys have loved in the past, I just want to try some new things too

So far I have 4 posts already scheduled and one other planned that I'll be writing at the end of this month but I thought I’d let you know what to expect from my blog from now on


I’m still not 100% sure content wise what I’m going to be writing all of the time, I’m thinking I wanna do some different things I haven't really done before but still do some of the things I have already done and love writing

I still plan to keep up with my highlights posts of course as I love sharing those with you guys, so don't worry there'll still be some of my old content here and there, I don't plan on drastically changing content directions as I said before


I just felt my content was getting a little boring and my views have been very low for a while, not that that’s why I decided to change my content I just wasn’t enjoying what I was writing as much anymore and even I felt it just wasn’t as valuable, I guess, as it could be


So here are the posts scheduled (and the one post I have planned) for the next five weeks:


Next week - November 8th:

October Highlights


November 15th:

Anxiety Q&A


November 22nd:

5 Tips For Starting A Blog


November 29th:

Blog Post Ideas (haven't decided on how many yet haha, depends how many I come up with)


December 6th:

November Highlights


I also wanna try and do some Christmas content still this year but of course I’m still doing YouTube as well so let’s hope I can balance all of my plans for here and my channel and keep posting regularly here


So there we have it, my re-launched, refreshed blog!

I hope you guys enjoy reading it even more than before and if you're new feel free to follow my blog, there are plenty of options of how to follow it in the side bar haha and I'd love to have you stick around for the content I have coming your way over the next few weeks

Let me know in the comments what you think of the new design, layout, colour scheme etc

I'm so excited to share all of the content I have scheduled with you guys!


I'll see you very soon!

Hanna x

8 comments:

  1. This is cute. Congratulations on your relaunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog layout! x
    tamannaahmed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for everything to come and I love the new blog design Hanna. Also can't wait for your Christmas YouTube content! :)

    Much love as ever,

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you love it!
      I can't wait to film Christmas content haha :)

      Delete