Sunday 12 August 2018

Turning 21: What I Got For My 21st Birthday


Hey guys,
So as some of you may know, it was my birthday on Friday (10th) and I turned 21!
For today's post I thought I would write about what I got for my birthday, I did this last year as well as part of my 'Turning 20' posts, so I decided to do it again this year (If you haven't seen last year's posts you can find the first one here and the other here)

With all of that said let's just jump right into this post then shall we?

Ok, firstly I'll show you guys the presents I got from my parents,


The first present is this super pretty ring, my Mum had said that since it was my 21st my parents would get me a ring to remember it by,
So this is the one I picked,



I really love this ring, after trying numerous rings on this one was the one I liked the best,
I don't yet have the ring as I have to wait for it to be resized as I am a ring size K and they didn't have any rings in this size
I put a zoomed pic so you can see better what it looks like too

Next my parents got me a MAC eye shadow to fill the gap in my palette I bought for myself not too long ago (You can find my MAC review here),
I picked the shade Amber Lights as it was one of the shades I wanted when I bought the 3 shades for my MAC palette but it was out of stock when I bought the palette,




I have tried this shade out the last couple of days and I love it! I feel like it will be perfect for Autumn too

Here is how this shade looks in my palette (it's the one on the bottom left)



And here is what it looks like on the eyes


Next from my parents I got this cute 21 dog in a bag,
This is so cute and it's also something I can keep forever


Next up is this daughter plaque,


This also is super cute and again I can keep it forever

They also got me a big 21 badge haha


Finally from my parents I got a travel sized Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray,
I chose travel size as I've never used a setting spray but I really wanted to try this one as I've heard great things about this setting spray



I haven't tried this properly yet, but I'm excited to try it

Moving on to presents from the rest of my family,

Next I'll show you guys what my little sister got me


From my little sister I got a pack of two Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponges,
I love these sponges so much and really needed some more, so I put them on my birthday list,




She also got me this cute frame that has glitter in, I quite like it without a photo in though because who doesn't love doughnuts haha


Moving on, from my Nana I got some money and she said she would pay for my Kylie Cosmetics order I made a few weeks ago now so that she had got me a physical present too haha,
I am still waiting for the Kylie Cosmetics order but I will probably be doing a review on here or my YouTube channel when it arrives

From my Auntie and Uncle I got money as well as this super cute 21 champagne flute



Next I'll show you what I got from my Godparents


From my Godparents I got this really cool picture that my Godmother actually made, those diamante type things, she placed each one herself


I love this, I think it looks so cool and she knows I love pugs so that's why she did a pug one

I also got this 21 glass paper weight from them too


I love this too because I can keep it forever and it will look good on display in my room

From my Nana and Grandad I got money also

As for friends, from Tamanna I got this cute tin of shortbread biscuits


That's all for my presents,
We also went to an aquarium on my birthday too so I got a picture in the photo booth


And I also bought myself this super cute penguin and penguin chick plush toy


I also have plans to buy something (probably makeup related haha) with my money I got for my birthday too so I'll probably post that on social media when I get it,
Comment down below any makeup brands I should try out

And that's everything!
Thank you to everyone who got me a present, money or a card and thank you to everyone on social media etc who sent me birthday messages, I appreciate it all,
I hope you enjoyed this post, I just thought since I did a 'what I got for my birthday' last year, I would do one this year too,

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post,
Hanna x

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! It looks like you got some really awesome gifts! That ring is so pretty, and I love the urban decay setting spray! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love them all so much. I've heard such good things about the setting spray too

      Delete
  2. Wow, you got some really lovely things for your 21st! That picture your Godmother made is so nice! What a cute and creative gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy birthday! I hope 21 is a beautiful year for you! I absolutely adore that ring by the way!

    ☼ <a href="https://chrisandeena.com/“>cabin twenty-four</a>

    ReplyDelete