Wednesday 16 August 2017

Turning 20 : 20 Things I Want To Do Before Turning 21

Hi guys,
I thought I'd post a little mid week post,
Today's post is going to be 20 things I want to do before I turn 21,
For those who don't know I recently turned 20, (You can check out my What I Got For My Birthday post by clicking here),
So it is a little birthday related still haha,
Before we get into the post I'd like to say the inspiration for this post came from Jade Madeleine (You can click on her name to find her post similar to this),
I thought I would change it up a little though and instead of doing 21 things I want to do before turning 21 I decided to do 20, since I just turned 20.
Anyway, let's get into the post,

1) Go on a friends holiday,
I would like to gain the confidence to go on a friends holiday before turning 21 next August as there are quite a few places I want to travel to. You can check out some of the places I want to go to in my 10 Places I'd Like To Visit/Travel To post, if you're interested.

2) Gain confidence,
I'd like to work on my confidence in general.

3) Go zip lining,
This is also something I mentioned in my 25 Things I'd Like To Do bucket list style post and something I really want to try soon.

4) Learn Dana Alexa's choreography,
I've been watching Dana on YouTube for a while and would love to try and learn one of her pieces of choreography, as I love her dance videos.

5) Go to a spa,
I'd love to go for a pamper day (or even weekend) at a spa sometime soon. It's actually something I've never done and would love to maybe start doing more if I liked it.

6) Be able to do the splits/Improve my flexibility,
I would love to be able to do the splits and I'd love to improve my flexibility as I want to do acrobatic dance and that would require more flexibility.

7) Take at least one more style of dance,
I have a lot of styles of dance I want to start, I do ballet and contemporary at the moment but would love to also take hip hop, acro (acrobatic), tap, jazz etc. I don't know how I'm going to decide which one to try next haha.

8) Own a Canon 1300d camera,
I've been looking at this camera for so long but it's a little pricey so I want to try and save up for one. I know it's not a really recent Canon camera but I like it.

9) Go out for breakfast,
I just thought this one would be fun. Usually I just go out for lunch or dinner with friends or family.

10) Go to the gym,
I recently got over a dance injury and I want to keep my ankles strong now as well as work on other things to help dance.

11) Have more followers on my blog,
As you can see if you look near my follow button (to the right hand side on desktop or right at the bottom of the page on mobile) I currently have 1 follower (and I'm happy with that) but I'd like to have at least a few more followers on my blog before turning 21 next year.

12) Bake more/Bake Christmas themed biscuits,
I want to start baking a little bit more and when better to start than Christmas. (Not gonna lie I'm already starting to think about Christmas haha)

13) Have the confidence to show my face on my blog or on other social media,
I'd love to have the confidence to do this! I feel like it would make my blog a little bit more personal and help you all know me a little better (put a face to the name as the saying goes). I also would like to do look books and stuff one day as well.

14) Have blogger friends,
I'd love blogging to be something I can make friends from.

15) Become 50 to 60% fluent in French or just be a little better at French,
I'd love to be better at French as France is one of my favourite places and I really love the language. I currently use Duolingo to try and learn French and it has a thing that tells you how fluent you are I'm currently at 39% but I'm not great when hearing french, I'm better at reading it so I need to work more on hearing it and pronouncing it.

16) Start eating a little healthier,
I wouldn't say my eating habits are bad, I do eat kind of healthy now. I'd just like to eat a little healthier.

17) Re-decorate my room,
Well, not re-decorate as such but I have a few pieces of furniture picked out I would like to replace the stuff in my room with.

18) Attend blog events,
I got this idea after reading Simply Chlo's post like this one.
I also recently found out that Blogosphere had an event this summer and I didn't realise so I'd like to maybe attend one of their events at some point. This would also be a great way to make friends through blogging.

19) Visit Brighton,
I watch a lot of Alfie and Zoe's vlogs and Brighton looks like a really cool place.
I've wanted to visit for a while but to get there would be kind of expensive.

20) Buy dinner for my parents,
I just think this would be nice as growing up your parents buy a lot for you haha. Why not buy them a meal for a change?

That brings us to the end of the post,
If you've read this far feel free to hit the blue follow button to stay updated, (On desktop its on the right hand side at the top and on mobile it's at the bottom of the page)
Also feel free to drop me a comment, maybe let me know if you have any post ideas,
I want to start posting a few more dance posts but any ideas would be appreciated,
I have an Urban Decay Naked palette review planned soon and want to post an August favourites at the beginning of next month,

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Thank you for reading,
See you in my next post,
Hanna x

2 comments: