Sunday 13 August 2017

Turning 20 : What I Got For My Birthday 2017

Hey guys,
A few days ago (August 10th) it was my birthday!!
So I thought I would share what I got.
I mainly asked my family for money when they asked whether I would prefer a present or money but I did get a few presents too and I decided to buy myself some things too.

*Small disclaimer: I am in no way bragging I just thought it would be fun to share with you what I got for my 20th birthday*

Anyway, onto the post,



I opened presents from my family at home first,
(I'll put in closer pics of some presents)
So, as you can see clearly in the picture above I got a £10 Primark voucher from my Godparents which I can't wait to spend as I love Primark clothes so much!


I also got a sister ornament from my older sister and she also got me a cute 'for a wonderful Auntie' chocolate bar from my two nieces (which is too cute to eat haha).


I then got a phone case from my younger sister with my favourite picture of our dog Guinness, who passed away last year, on it


After taking the dogs for a walk with my Mum we then went shopping for me to pick up some more things and my Mum wanted to buy me some stuff from her and my Dad.


First up, with my money I got, I decided to buy myself the Urban Decay Naked palette,
I will be posting a review of this palette hopefully some time soon,



Next my Mum bought me the two pack of Real Techniques miracle complexion sponges from her and my Dad.


I also got another Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer from my parents, this is the concealer I use and I needed a new one haha, so my mum said she would buy me one for my birthday



I then bought myself the Real Techniques stippling brush as I wanted to upgrade from the stippling brush I had now.


My parents then bought me two of my trusty travel size Benefit It's Potent eye creams, these are honestly my favourite, I wouldn't say this cream gets rid of dark circles completely but it has faded mine to the point I feel comfortable going out completely bare faced.



I then also bought myself a PS highlight stick from Primark, in the shade champagne glow. This highlight is so pretty. I can also now say after wearing this yesterday for £2.50 this is a great highlight, I just applied it and then used a sponge to blend the edges so it doesn't just look too harsh like a line on my face haha.


I also got a key ring from my parents, you were able to personalise it with a dogs name so I had Guin put on it for our dog Guinness who passed away last year.
The key ring is from Etsy.

Whilst out shopping we also bought me a birthday cake too.

That's all for this post,
I am really happy with what I got and yesterday my auntie did a buffet for me too and got me a Flake fresh cream cake aswell.

I hope you enjoyed this post,
I have a few other birthday related posts planned,
I want to post a 20 or 21 things I want to do before turning 21.

Thank you for reading,
Feel free to hit the blue follow button to keep up with my posts, I usually post once a week, sometimes more,

See you in my next post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment