Sunday 26 August 2018

Summer Bucket List Update 2018

Hey guys,
I thought it was about time for a summer bucket list update, just to let you guys know how the bucket list is going so far,
And then when summer officially ends I will post a final update, like I did last year
Anyway let's just get into it shall we? And see how much I have completed so far

First on the bucket list I put down that I wanted to try frozen yoghurt,
I haven't gotten around to this one yet but I still really want to do it

Next was complete a scrapbook,
Again I haven't completed this yet but I feel like I would still like to get a scrapbook when possible for this summer or maybe one for 2018 in general, I'm not too sure yet

On the list next, go shopping,
I don't know whether to say I've completed this or not,
I have kind of been shopping, like buying stuff out and about, but I haven't done the challenge like I wanted to yet, so I'm not sure what to put for this one

Go out for ice cream was next on the list,
I'd say I've done this one a lot as I've had quite a few McDonald's ice creams and McFlurries this summer with it being so hot haha

Next up, play mini golf,
I haven't completed this one yet but I would like to at some point before summer ends next month

Next on the list was go zip lining or something like that,
Again I haven't been able to complete this one yet, not having a job at the moment makes completing bucket lists a little hard haha

Wear a GoPro was also on the list,
I haven't completed this one yet either but if I'm able to go zip lining or something I'd like to see if I'm able to wear a GoPro to capture the footage

Take a photo everyday for so many days,
Not completed yet, but I would like to do this one sometime soon, I actually forgot about the photo related things on the list until I re-read it to write this update haha

Do a photo challenge,
Again not completed yet but I would like to soon

On the list next, take an outfit photo everyday for so many days,
Again not completed, but I hope to complete it before summer ends maybe I could do it for like a week or something and make it a 'my week in outfits'

Take a train ride somewhere,
Another I haven't completed yet, I don't go on trains often to be honest haha so I can't really say how likely it will be that I complete this one

Visit somewhere new,
I guess I've kind of done this, on my birthday we went to an aquarium I had never been too in a city I don't think I've really been to either, I can't remember if I've been to the city or not but I hadn't been to the aquarium before (I actually 'vlogged' this day, I didn't speak as there were lots of people but I hope when I'm able to get the video up in a few weeks you still like it. You can subscribe to my channel here so you see when I post it)

Next on the bucket list was go bowling,
I have completed this one, finally another one completed haha
I did this as part of the 'My Instagram Followers Control My Life For A Day' video I posted a while ago (you can find it here if you haven't seen it)

Next was go to an arcade,
I have also completed this one, I completed it the day before my birthday haha

Take pictures in a photo booth,
I completed this one, on my birthday when we went to the aquarium I took a picture in the photo booth there,
I'll put a picture in here


Vlog something,
I have "vlogged" twice so far this summer, I put vlogged in quotation marks as in the Instagram followers video I didn't talk much in public and in the aquarium video I didn't speak at all

Next up, do a 'my week in outfits',
I haven't completed this one yet but I would like to get to complete it soon, maybe like I mentioned above I can tie this in with taking an outfit pic every day for so many days

Have a barbecue,
I think I completed this one haha, I know we had a barbecue at some time but I can't remember if it was during summer or just a few days before summer officially started haha, I'll have to check my phone later and see if I took pics

Try a new food or drink,
I have completed this one, not too long ago I tried a new drink, it was a tropical juice from Tesco and it was ok to be fair haha
I think I may have also tried some new foods too again I can't remember
I'm not doing great as far as remembering these things goes haha

Next was go to a swimming pool,
I haven't completed this one unless going to my Auntie's house and her having her swimming pool up counts but I guess not haha

Go to the beach was on my list next,
I haven't completed this one this year and to be honest with the weather changing like it is lately I don't think I will get this one completed

Learn to swim,
Again uncompleted, I'm kinda sad I didn't get around to this one,
I did attempt swimming in my Auntie's pool and even though it wasn't big enough my Mum said if I were in a proper pool she thinks I'd be able to do it, or at least pick it up pretty quick so hopefully when I am able to actually go to a pool and try and learn it won't take too long haha

Next on the long summer bucket list was to go to the gym,
This one has definitely been completed haha
I have been going regularly now for about 3 months and I love it so much

Do a beach photoshoot was up next,
I didn't get around to this one either (if you have any ideas for future photoshoots let me know, like maybe an autumnal themed shoot)

Go out for breakfast was next,
This one again was completed, I'll put in pictures here, I had a full english breakfast and it was soooo good!



Go to the zoo,
I haven't completed this one yet but would like to try to maybe

Go to a theme park,
Again I haven't completed this one

Go to Brighton,
Again this hasn't been completed and to be honest I don't know that this one will haha, for someone with no job currently Brighton is a tad expensive and it's like 4 hours on a train too

Go to a trampoline park was next on my not so little list,
I haven't completed this yet but I would like to as there is a trampoline park near me that is fairly cheap and I've been before and it was a lot of fun

Go to an aquarium,
I completed this one twice!
We went once for my birthday (video coming soon) and then again a week later with my niece, it was so much fun and we got to see all kinds of animals, from fish to turtles to penguins
I'll put in some pictures from the day here, the video should be up in about two weeks time







Next on the list, try a mason jar salad,
I completed this one as a part of the 'My Instagram Followers Control My Life For A Day' video and it was pretty delicious and then I recently made another too,
Let me know if you'd like a blog post on recipes I like to eat for my mason jar salad haha (and when I say recipes I mean my version of a salad because I don't like lettuce or cucumber etc)
I'll put in pics of the two I've made so far here



Next was to try being a vegetarian for a week,
I haven't completed this one but even if I don't end up completing it in the summer I would maybe like to try it some other time

Take a digital detox,
I haven't completed this one yet but I would like to still, I mean there's still a month left of summer right? That should be plenty of time haha

Read a new book,
I haven't completed this one yet but I would like to, otherwise I will save this one for autumn when Zoe's new book Cordially Invited comes out

Film an everyday summer makeup tutorial,
I did film one but I don't know if I want to re film it but either way it should be up before summer actually ends haha (I know I'm a little late but I still want to post it)

Next was edit a video,
I have done this kind of a bit through summer as I post on my channel every two weeks so I'm constantly working on something haha

Take a lot of pictures,
I feel like I can't be too sure with this one, I feel like I haven't taken as many pics as I would have liked so I'm going to put this under uncompleted for now so that maybe it will motivate me to take a lot more before summer ends

Make glow in the dark bubbles,
I forgot about this one on the list, I haven't completed this one yet but there's still time, I guess we'll have to wait and see haha

Blow bubbles was next,
I have completed this one, Chase, one of our dogs loves playing with bubbles so I've played with them with him a bit through the summer so far
I'll put in a boomerang I have of him playing with them here


Next up was make/bake something summery,
I guess maybe the mason jar salad counts so I have completed the making side of this but as for baking I haven't done any yet, I want to make something else summery and I have plans to make some Mickey Mouse cupcakes soon, I know they aren't very summery but I have Mickey Mouse cupcake cases and I thought Mickey cupcakes would be super cute

Next was to do a summer look book,
I haven't done this one and I feel like I might as well just wait and do an autumn one now haha
Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing that

Finally, do something I've never done before,
I don't think I've done this one as such yet haha but I'd like to before the end of the summer

And that brings us to the end of this very long list haha,
I feel like I've done well so far with this year's summer bucket list,
As I said at the beginning the final update will be up once summer has ended

That's all for this post,
I hope you enjoyed it and let me know in the comments if you have an autumn blog post or video ideas for me, I want to try and put up more autumnal content this year but I'm really stuck for ideas

Thank you, as always, for reading and I will see you soon for another post,
Hanna x

20 comments:

  1. Love the photos of the aquarium! The penguins are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah me too, the penguins and the turtles were probably my favourite haha

      Delete
  2. Love your aquarium pictures! I've tried being a veggie for a few weeks and it wasn't actually that hard at all. You find so many new flavours and meals, it's really lovely! Sounds like you've still got a few bits and bobs to complete, good luck with them! I'd really love to go zip lining too :)
    Alice Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I just want to see what it's like, I'm a kind of picky eater so it would be nice to find new foods etc. Yeah, I really want to try and get as many completed as possible, thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. You've got such a huge list of things here you definitely set yourself some tough ones! I'm glad you've managed to complete some of them and hope you get to tick off some more soon!

    Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I feel like I definitely went all out on the list this year haha. Aw, thank you so much x

      Delete
  4. Ahh your aquarium photographs are so so cute! I'm sure you will tick off more things on your bucket list soon - they're all so varied too which is nice to see x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the aquarium was so much fun x

      Delete
  5. This is amazing! You actually completed quite a few of them! Keeping track like this helps so much in actually making sure you are ticking things off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yeah I was surprised myself as to how many I have completed already haha. Yes, it's definitely a huge help, I love writing down my progress on my bucket lists x

      Delete
  6. I love this idea of listing all the activities you want want to try in a season! It’s such an exciting “listogrpahy” idea! Looking forward to see all those other things you’ve been up to in August for your final review Hanna! :) Oooo, I just saw someone’s comment about going veggie for some weeks too and finding it quite easy and I just wanted to say, 2 years ago (my goodness were does time go!?) I went vegan, which I never saw coming in A MILLION years! But it has actually, food-wise, been so much easier than I could have ever imagined and that’s going vegan! Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube have been my guiding light through it all and honestly I’d defunitedly give going veggie a go because these platforms, people’s ideas and suggestions make it soooo much easier! :D

    Ellie Xx
    https://elliebowsandsparkles.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I only just saw this question! Yeah, it's a great way to motivate you to do more too because it's written there on your blog where people can see it haha. Thank you! Wow, well done, I don't think I could do it for more than a week or two x

      Delete
  7. Aww, that’s okay lovely. :) I need to get some more vegan recipes up on my blog but if you ever wanted a good one to try I’ve got a Lotus Biscoff Brownie blog post -> https://elliebowsandsparkles.blogspot.com/2017/10/vegan-lotus-biscoff-brownies-for-cosy.html which is completely vegan and so more-ish! <3

    Ellie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds good, I love the lotus biscoff biscuits so much haha

      Delete
  8. Oh oh aren’t they just the best! <3 I can assure you these are delicious! If you try them tag me in a pic lovely! :D

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're such great biscuits! If I try them I will 😊

      Delete