Wednesday 1 August 2018

July Highlights (2018)


Hey guys,
Happy 1st of August! You know what that means, it's time for another monthly highlights post,
For those who aren't aware on the first of every month I post a little round up of things I have done the previous month,
I will, as always, link all of my other monthly highlights at the end of this post,

With that said lets just jump into my July highlights!

1st July:

On the 1st I posted my June highlights post (as I said before all highlights posts will be linked at the end of this post)

I also posted a YouTube video on the 1st, I posted 'Full Face Of Makeup Using No Brushes Challenge'
I will link that here if you want to go watch that

2nd July:

On the 2nd I was pretty much just at the gym as I am most of the week haha
Let me know if you'd like a current workout routine post soon

4th July:

On the 4th I hit 450 followers on Instagram, I'm actually really happy with how my Instagram is growing at the moment
You can follow my Instagram here if you don't already

5th July:

On the 5th I noticed that my full face with no brushes video had hit 20 views, for some this may not be a lot but I haven't been doing YouTube all that long and so I'm happy with how it's going at the moment

Also on the 5th my summer bucket list blog post hit 100 views
You can find that list here if you'd like to know what I want to get done this summer or if you would like ideas yourself

7th July:

On the 7th I noticed my watch time on YouTube had hit 411 minutes, which is amazing to me!

Also another YouTube related highlight for the 7th,
I also noticed my total views on YouTube has hit 216, I honestly can't believe I have that many views!

8th July:

I hit 460 followers on Instagram on the 8th, so only 4 days after hitting 450, which I didn't think was too bad
Like I said before I'm pretty happy with how my Instagram is growing at the moment

- Just a little note before I continue a lot of this months highlights are social media or blog related ahaha -

12th July:

I was at the gym again haha

The 12th was also a pretty big day for my blog as I hit 10k total page views! I cannot express how happy I was (and still am), this was such a huge achievement for me and I've only been blogging for about a year and 6 months this month (August)
Thank you to everyone who has ever read my blog, you have all helped me reach so many milestones in just over a year, it truly amazes me so much!

13th July:

On the 13th I filmed and also started editing my dance q and a video
I also scheduled the video to go up that weekend too
You can find that here if you're interested

14th July:

Ok, I don't know if this one sounds kinda silly, but I'm going to leave it here anyway haha
So we went to my auntie's house on the 14th and she had the pool up again so we went in it,
Now this is the part I feel is silly but for those who don't know I can't swim, I want to learn though, and I decided even though I knew it wasn't big or open enough to properly swim to try it any ways,
In all honesty it didn't go too bad, I got my Mum to watch (because I'm a big kid) and she even said herself in an actual pool if I tried I'd probably be able to do it
I was literally so chuffed with myself that day ahaha

15th July:

On the 15th we put up the paddling pool my mum had ordered for the dogs and filled it for them to play in,
I think at first chase thought it was just a giant drinking bowl haha,
Eventually blaze was the first one to get in and he loved it!
Then chase followed not too long after
I'll put in some videos and boomerangs from that day





I also posted my dance q and a video that day too

Moving back to YouTube achievements I also noticed my YouTube watch time had now hit 440 minutes in total, again thank you to anyone who watches or has ever watched one of my videos

16th July:

On the 16th I noticed my Wales 2017 throwback 'vlog' video had hit 30 views, again to some that may not seem a lot but to me it's still a great achievement

17th July:

On the 17th Tamanna had said she wanted to do a photo shoot as her 2 year blogiversary was coming up so I went with her to take pics and ended up having a mini photo shoot myself
I'll put in a few of my fave pics here






Funny story about this mini photo shoot, I actually signed up to Krispy Kreme that morning to be able to get a free doughnut to use as a prop in photos haha
I only ended up using one doughnut photo as the others weren't great haha

18th July:

Also on the 18th I hit 500 followers on Instagram, I was so happy to be half way to 1k!

I also noticed my gallery page here on my blog had hit 200 views!

20th July:

On the 20th i noticed my pinned tweet about my first YouTube video now had 745 impressions
That's probably the best one of tweets as far as impressions go haha

I also made a Kylie Cosmetics order on the 20th (I am still waiting for it to arrive), I ordered a couple of things from her summer collection and something from her permanent collection

21st July:

On the 21st I went for lunch with my Mum, my Nana and my Sister
I got the all day breakfast and it was so good
We then went for mini McFlurrys for dessert haha and then when we got home we skyped my other sister in Wales and my nieces
I'll put in pics if I can find them



23rd July:

On the 23rd I got an email saying my Kylie Cosmetics order was packed and ready to go, however I am still waiting for it to be shipped

24th July:

I filmed an intro and outro for my 'My Instagram Followers Control My Life For A Day' video
I really wanted to just have a sit down intro and outro as well as the vlog parts
This video will probably be up this weekend as I'm filming the vlog parts tomorrow

Also on the 24th I noticed my 'intro to my channel' video had hit 74 views

26th July:

On the 26th I went out for breakfast before the gym with Tamanna and got a full english breakfast, I'll put in pics here and a boomerang I got




I then went to the gym and had a little look in Matalan to look at the swimwear and summer clothes haha, I didn't end up getting anything but I did see a couple of super cute outfits I'd like to get soon

I then looked in Wilko too and again didn't get anything and then I ended up going to Costa and getting a ham and emmental croissant, anyone who knows me knows I love emmental cheese

27th July:

On the 27th I hit and passed 550 followers on Instagram

28th July:

The 28th we were at my Auntie's house and we had shepherds pie for lunch, we then had birthday cake for dessert as it was my Auntie's birthday on the 24th
If I have pics I'll put it here



29th July:

On the 29th I realised I have now been on YouTube over 2 months (It'll be 3 months this month)

I also noticed a few of my Instagram pictures have started getting over 200 impressions, which I'm super happy about, my Instagram is really growing lately

31st July:

On the 31st, as some of you may have seen if you follow me on Instagram, I posted the polls ready to film the 'My Instagram Followers Control My Life For A Day' video tomorrow

And that brings us to the end of this month's highlights post,
I hope you enjoyed it, even though this month's highlights were a little more social media based, but most days this month have been spent in the gym (I go 2-3 times a week),
Let me know in the comments one thing you loved from July,

Just a quick note too before I end this post, I have decided to start posting weekly on my blog again but my YouTube will still stay at every two weeks for now
Also it's my birthday in 9 days! haha, just thought I'd add that to the quick note

Other Highlights Posts:


Thank you so much, as always, for reading and I will see you on Sunday for another post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment