Thursday 1 October 2020

September Highlights (2020)

 Hey guys,

Today I'm posting my September highlights, as I need to post them before I put my blog on private tomorrow for about a month to redesign and bank up some content and then probably in November I'm going to re-launch my blog, so I figured I would post it more on time haha so that you guys have a it's up before my blog goes private, as it would be too late after

So, let's get into it shall we?

4th


On the 4th I finished writing and published my 'Digital Detox Day: 10 Things To Do To Switch Off' post


5th


The 5th was Digital Detox Day so of course I took the day off of social media

I also went into town with my Dad to go to Lush and see if they had the IRL bath bomb, they didn't have any left so I ordered some for the next week

While I was in Lush asking about the bath bomb my Dad went to Starbucks and got me a hot chocolate as I hadn't had one in ages and we got into town near the time when places were closing so it was easier for my Dad to get my Starbucks while I went into Lush haha


6th


On the 6th I finished writing a day out style post about the day before and I scheduled it to go up on the 7th


I also finished editing the last part of my pamper session video that needed editing


7th


On the 7th my 'First Starbucks In 8 Months, Lush Fail And Toasties' blog post went up


I also uploaded my Pamper session video


Another thing I decided to try on the 7th was dancing in heels for the first time

I decided to try and choreograph the song High Heels by JoJo, I love how it turned out and I actually felt super confident dancing in heels too, but more on that later in this post as I posted a clip on my dance Instagram later this month


10th


On the 10th my paint by numbers I ordered arrived, I ordered a colourful lion one as I thought it was really cool






11th


On the 11th I tried a smokey eye for the first time in ages haha and I'm so happy with how it turned out



I also started my paint by numbers



I didn't get all that far with it on the first day as you do have to paint over some of the colours more than once to hide the numbers haha


12th


I got my IRL bath bombs I ordered on the 12th, I ordered 5 of them haha





14th


On the 14th I attempted to bake chocolate chocolate chip cookies and honestly it was a fail haha

The first four went well but for some reason the ones after that burnt


I know I said the first four but I ate one haha



So then after the cookies I decided to bake chocolate chip muffins to redeem myself haha



These went a lot better haha so maybe I should stick to cakes for a while


16th


I tried one of the IRL bath bombs for the first time

It makes such a stunning bath and it smells absolutely amazing



18th


On the 18th I watched the movie True Confessions Of A Hollywood Starlet for the first time

It's such a good movie honestly! I mean it's not exactly a new movie as it's from 2008 but it was so good!


21st


On the 21st I sat down and wrote out a ton of Christmas blog post and video ideas


23rd


On the 23rd I ordered Frankie and Benny's on Uber Eats




                                 


24th


I tried to create a media kit for the first time on the 24th and honestly I'm so happy with how it turned out for a first attempt, it still needs some work but it's a start haha


I also finished writing my summer bucket list update post on the 24th and scheduled it for the next day


25th


My Summer bucket list update went up on the 25th


I also ordered a new camera battery on the 25th as one of my dogs grabbed my other one a couple weeks before so I needed to get another haha


On the 25th I also posted a clip of my High Heels choreo on my dance Instagram, so I'll link that here in case you haven't seen it yet


26th


On the 26th I got a ton of my paint by numbers done, obviously I've been doing it a lot since getting it but I didn't see the point in writing down every time I painted in this post or it'd be sooo long haha

This is where I'm at with it right now


                                     


I feel like it's really coming together nicely


28th


On the 28th me and my Mum took the dogs to a paddock nearby that has obstacles and stuff like that

My Mum played with Chase and his toys and I played with Blaze

I got Blaze to do the slalom and the hurdles

Unfortunately I didn't get any videos or photos as my phone storage is full and I still didn't have a battery for my camera at the time


My new camera battery arrived later on the 28th so hopefully I'll get around to filming soon


And those are all of my highlights from September,

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope you guys are excited for my blog relaunch next month

Let me know in the comments what one of your highlights was from last month


Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you next month with a new design and hopefully plenty of posts banked up,

Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment