Monday 7 September 2020

First Starbucks In 8 Months, Lush Fail And Toasties | Digital Detox Day 2020

 Hey guys,

I thought I’d do a little day out style post today as it’s been sooo long since I last did one, I’m pretty sure the last one I wrote was January haha 🙈

So yesterday me and my Dad headed into town to look for the IRL bath bomb that Zoe helped create for the Digital Detox Day campaign

We got into town about 30 minutes before shops were closing haha (Dad was at work first) so my Dad went down to Starbucks to get me a hot chocolate and I waited outside to go into Lush (they’re only letting one person in at a time)





I got into Lush and asked if they had IRL (they aren’t letting you look around the store, you tell them what you want and they grab it for you) and the woman behind the checkout said they’d sold out in store (I’m not surprised because they look amazing!)

I decided while I was in there I might as well get at least one bath bomb so I thought I’d try one I’ve never had before, they had some out on a table as you walked in so you could choose and I decided to go for Big Blue as it looked like it would make a really nice blue bath, now bear in mind I’m picky with scents and since you can’t look around and you’re wearing a mask you can’t pick them up and smell them like you usually would

I paid and popped the bath bomb in my bag and stepped back outside to wait for my Dad


After a few minutes my Dad came back with my hot chocolate


I told him they’d sold out and he suggested seeing if they could hold some for me when they get back into stock so that I could go back and pick them up (I didn’t think of this haha)

I went back in and asked and the woman said I could go on their Instagram and there would be a link to where I could click and collect so I looked and found that today as obviously yesterday was digital detox day and so I wasn’t on socials yesterday 

I've now managed to order a few and I’m going to collect them on Saturday


When I went back into lush I now had my Starbucks in my hand and both workers actually noticed it was a Zoella cup haha 


Onto the lush fail, as I said before, I picked out Big Blue


When I got home and opened the bath bomb I’m not gonna lie I’m not a huge fan of the scent haha, it’s pretty citrus-y 

I’m hoping it’s one of those types of bath bombs that tones down a little in the bath haha


And finally for this post when we got home Mum made us all toasties,

I had chicken, cheese and sweetcorn and it was sooo good



And that’s it for this post,

I hope you guys enjoyed it even though it’s not as long as my usual day out style posts

Have you got an irl bath bomb? What’s your favourite lush bath bomb? Let me know in the comments


Thank you guys so much for reading and I’ll see you soon for another blog post,

Hanna x

2 comments: