Tuesday 15 September 2020

August Highlights (2020)

Hey guys,

Today I'm back with another highlights post, this one is pretty late haha, I feel like these keep getting later and later 🙈 but I kept forgetting to finish writing it haha

If you're new to my blog and this is the first highlights post you're reading basically I like to write down my highlights from the previous month, so essentially the best bits haha, if you'd like to check out more of these you can find all of them here

But anyway, let's just get into it shall we?

1st


On the 1st I hit 90 subscribers! My channel has been doing pretty well this year and I'm so happy with it!




We also got a take away on the 1st and I got chicken nuggets and chips


2nd


I posted my July Highlights on the second


I also finished writing my update for my 2020 goals blog post, I'll link that later when we get to the day it went up


Finally for the 2nd I re-did my Pinterest board for my YouTube videos as some didn't have the right thumbnails etc, so I decided to re-do that

I also kind of want to re-do all of my boards at some point too haha


3rd


On the 3rd I learnt Chloe Lukasiak's Little Bird choreography tutorial, I'll link me doing the choreo when I posted it on my Instagram


I also finished Anna McNulty's stretching challenge and I actually saw a pretty decent improvement in my middle splits

Here's how I did:



4th


On the 4th I posted the before and after of my middle split progress I just put in above on my dance account on Instagram and Anna saw it and liked and commented


I also hit 100 subscribers on the 4th! 🎉

Thank you to anyone who has subscribed, it means so much, it's one of my 2020 goals to hit between 100 and 500 so I've pretty much completed this


5th


On the 5th I hit 100 subscribers again, I lost it probably an hour after getting it the day before haha


I also posted my 2020 goals update on the 5th, so if you'd like to see how I'm doing with my goals for this year you can check that out


Finally for the 5th I also posted me doing Chloe's choreo on my dance Instagram (you can find it here if you'd like to check it out)


7th


On the 7th I finished editing part one of my Morphe x Maddie Ziegler eye shadow palette first impressions video and I also exported it


9th


On the 9th I uploaded part one of my Morphe x Maddie Ziegler eye shadow palette first impressions, for part one I did a neutral eye makeup look, if you haven't seen it you can check it out here


10th


The 10th was my 23rd birthday! (This reminds me I still need to write a what I got for my birthday post, oops)


I got so many nice birthday messages on my Instagram so thank you to anyone who sent one, it means so much


I actually filmed a lil birthday vlog/montage video which I'll link later on when it was uploaded

Basically I opened my presents, had cake, took some birthday photos, baked cupcakes, ordered Frankie and Benny's for dinner etc haha






12th


On the 12th I did a dance technique and strengthening tutorial I found on YouTube

I definitely feel like it helped and I should probably start doing them more often haha


14th


On the 14th my birthday present from Tamanna arrived



How cool is this?! It's a little pamper box!

Also Tamanna has a blog too and has started posting again so be sure to go check out her blog here


15th


On the 15th I finished editing part two of my Morphe x Maddie Ziegler eye shadow palette first impressions 


16th


I uploaded part two of my Morphe x Maddie Ziegler eye shadow palette first impressions on the 16th, for part 2 I created a bolder, more colourful look, so if that's your thing and you haven't see it yet you can go check it out here


17th


On the 17th I made Zoe Sugg's recipe for funfetti cupcakes that she uploaded on her main channel in like 2015 haha

They went really well and they tasted amazing! The only issue I had was my sprinkles I used weren't as bright so you could only see the yellow ones inside the cupcake but it still tasted great



Whilst baking I filmed it so that I could put together a little IGTV later on


18th


I posted the IGTV of my baking the funfetti cupcakes on the 18th (I'll link it here, I'm so happy with how it turned out)


19th


On the 19th I filmed an intro and an outro for my birthday 'vlog'


23rd


I uploaded my birthday 'vlog' on the 23rd, I'll link it here if you haven't already seen it, I'm so happy with how it turned out and I'd love for you to go give it a watch


I also posted a super different blog post on the 23rd talking about something I've never really talked about online so if you want to check that out if you haven't already it'll be linked here


25th


On the 25th I made sugar cookies by myself for the first time haha



They turned out so well and tasted sooo good too!


26th


On the 26th I made mini egg cookie bars for the first time by myself too haha, can you tell I've found a love for baking more since lockdown?!


Again they turned out really good and tasted amazing!


27th


I filmed a lil pamper video on the 27th

I had a bath, did a face mask, did some under eye masks, it was so much fun to film

This video only went up this month though so I'll be linking it in my September highlights but I'll link my channel here if you haven't seen it and you wanna check it out


And those are all of my highlights from August,
Again I'm sorry this post is pretty late, I feel like I'm a bit behind with a few posts at the moment haha
I hope you guys enjoyed it though, let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from last month was (if you can even remember haha)

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you very soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment