Sunday 19 January 2020

Day Out: Bowling, KFC and Pink Hot Chocolate?!

Hey guys,
It's been a minute since I last did a day out blog post haha, I usually vlog more now
But today I thought I would do a blog post about my day out with Tamanna the other day
We went bowling, got food, exchanged christmas gifts and I gave her her late birthday presents too and then we got pink hot chocolate (yes, it was really pink, more on that a little later in this post)
So, let's get into it shall we?

First up, a little OOTD,
Here is what I wore this day, I actually took this picture at bowling haha


Jumper: New Look
Jacket: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Trainers: Adidas (got them at TkMaxx a few years ago)

Ok, now for my makeup of the day



I decided to keep it pretty simple with my makeup so here are the products I used

Face:

- Smashbox photo finish minimise pores primer
- MAC studio fix foundation (shade: NC15)
- MAC studio fix concealer (just under my eyes, also in the shade NC15)
- Rimmel stay matte powder (shade: transparent)
- Benefit hoola bronzer
- Zoella x Colourpop soul mate blush
- Estee Lauder illuminating powder gelee bronze goddess highlight (just on my cheekbones, shade: 01 heat wave)
- e.l.f metallic flare highlight (just on my nose, shade: white gold)

Eyes:

- Roxi x Revolution ride or die eye shadow palette (shades: cookie on my outer corner and in my crease, boo on the rest of my lid)
- Zoella x Colourpop liner (shade: xoxo)
- Kylie Cosmetics holiday palette (shades: secret santa, just on my inner corner/tear duct area, cali christmas as a brow bone highlight)
- Too Faced damn girl mascara (top lashes)
- Maybelline lash sensational mascara (bottom lashes)

Lips:

- Zoella x Colourpop Little One lip bundle

Setting Spray:

- Kylie Cosmetics holiday illuminating setting spray

Once I was ready I went to meet Tamanna

We decided to go bowling first, we only played one game but it was still super fun




I WON! I don't know how because we didn't have the bumper rail things up so I got a few 'gutterballs', I may be 22 but I need those bumpers haha (The staff didn't ask if we needed them and we forgot to ask for them haha)

After that we went to KFC for lunch,
Tamanna wanted to try the new vegan burger

Tamanna got the vegan burger and I got a fillet burger box meal which was a fillet burger, a piece of chicken, fries and another side so I got a gravy (I love KFC's gravy so much), I also added a corn on the cob, then to drink I got a Tropicana orange juice




After lunch, we exchanged late Christmas gifts and I gave Tamanna her late birthday presents too
Here's what Tamanna got me



Thank you Tamanna!

Once we'd had lunch and exchanged gifts we went to Costa to try the new ruby cocoa hot chocolate
Up until this point I'd never tried ruby cocoa before, I haven't even tried the ruby cocoa kit kats, so I had no idea what it was going to taste like haha

The hot chocolate is so cool though, it's literally like bright pink!

















It's safe to say we both took a ton of photos, it's just so pretty and Instagramable haha

Now for the taste test






Ok, so, it tasted a bit like strawberry milkshake to me, it was really nice, it was a tad sickly for me after a while though as it's a little sweet but I would definitely recommend trying it at least once as it tasted really nice and it's super Instagramable too haha

After Costa we braved the rain and headed to Tesco where I ended up buying a pack of orange kit kats haha (orange are my favourite kit kat) and I also got a little something from the world foods section to try too, I just got some 20p biscuits haha (I've tried these since and they're sooo good! They taste so familiar but I have no idea where from)

I also wanted to see if they had any swimwear in Tesco yet too so we went looking for that, they had a couple of bikinis and a couple of cute swimsuits (I'm that person who gets excited for spring and summer pretty early on haha)

Then finally in Tesco I got a semi dried tomato and feta pasta for tea and some nik naks, along with another Tropicana on the meal deal (can you tell I love Tropicana? haha)



After that we decided to head home,
I had such a fun day and got a few Insta pics too haha (you can follow me here if you aren't already to see when the pics start going up)

So that brings us to the end of this day out blog post, I hope you guys enjoyed it for something a little different, I know I don't do many posts like this anymore as I usually vlog instead
Let me know in the comments if you've tried the KFC vegan burger or the Costa ruby cocoa hot chocolate

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. The kfc vegan burger is banging guys!!

    tamannaahmed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I mean I only tried a little bit but it really was good 😂

      Delete
  2. I've never tried the vegan KFC burger but I shall give it a try at some point. Don't worry, I need bumpers too when I go bowling! 😂 Your makeup looked nice btw.💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamanna had me try a bit and it was pretty good 👌🏻
      Haha yeah I’m better with them, then if you throw it wrong it bounces off the bumper 😂
      Aw, thank you! 😊

      Delete