Sunday 20 January 2019

How Many Of My December Goals Did I Complete?

Hey guys,
Another goals type post today, sorry about that haha
Today I will be updating you guys as to which of my December goals I did and didn't complete
So, let's not waste time on the intro, let's just get right into it

For this post I'm just going to bullet point the goals and write below each one whether I completed it etc
I'll start with the general goals I put down then move on to the social media goals
Regular goals I set:
  • Wrap all presents before December 24th
I didn't complete this one, I thought I would but I didn't haha

  • Drink hot chocolate
I completed this one, I drank a lot of hot chocolate through December to be honest (mainly Starbucks, but I did make my own hot chocolate too, I made a chocolate orange hot chocolate)
  • Get a Costa or Starbucks (hopefully a Christmas drink)
I completed this one, like I said above I drank a few Starbucks in December although I did manage to get a Costa hot chocolate or two as well haha

  • Try a new Christmas drink
I completed this one, I tried the little luxury hot chocolate from Costa


It was actually really nice, it was very chocolatey and quite thick too, but delicious
  • Make a festive drink myself
I completed this one, as I mentioned before I made a chocolate orange hot chocolate (with help from my Mum), I wrote a blog post about it for blogmas which you can find here if you'd like to see what I thought of it

  • Wear my hats I have
I think I completed this one, I think I may have only worn one of my hats once or twice but I still completed it
  • Do a look book or my week in outfits
I didn't complete this one,
I had hoped to do a my week in outfits for blogmas but I forgot to start taking the outfit photos on the days I planned out haha
  • Go ice skating for the first time
I technically didn't complete this as I went ice skating earlier this month
Ice skating was really fun and a little scary though haha
I have a vlog up from the day I went ice skating (You can find that here) if you'd like to see what else I got up to that day
  • Finish Christmas shopping
Thankfully I completed this one,
I mean it wouldn't look great if I didn't now would it? haha
  • Make festive treats
I guess I completed this one, for day 23 of blogmas me and my Dad made some ginger biscuits and some sugar cookies,
I was going to dip them in chocolate and add some festive sprinkles but decided against it in the end as by the time we finished baking we didn't have time for this part haha
But I'd say they still count as festive treats, right? I mean the sugar cookies were shaped like stars and ginger biscuits I guess are kind of festive since ginger is a popular flavour around Christmas time I feel like haha

  • Make festive pizzas
I didn't complete this one,
I wanted to but I never got around to it
  • Do a Lush haul
I completed this one,
I actually did a Lush haul as a blog post for blogmas (you can find that here if you're interested)
  • Play in the snow
I didn't complete this one but it wasn't my fault haha,
We haven't really had any snow yet, it's tried to snow a few times but never long enough or heavy enough to lay, so I haven't been able to play in any snow yet
  • Get Christmas gift boxes
I completed this one and again I wrote a blog post for blogmas about it, basically showing you guys what boxes I got (You can find it here if you're interested even though Christmas is over haha)
  • Decorate my room more festive this year
I guess I did and didn't complete this,
I had a bigger tree and I had my stocking up but I didn't get around to putting up the reindeer I had up last year or any tinsel or anything like that
  • Watch Christmas movies
Of course I completed this one! haha
We watch a lot of Christmas movies during the festive period, so yep, this one was completed
  • Complete blogmas again this year
I completed this too,
Blogmas was definitely a little more organised this year than last year and I feel my posts improved this year too and yeah, I had a lot of fun doing it again
  • Film some festive videos
I kinda completed this one,
I only really filmed one through December and that was my everyday winter/festive makeup look (You can find that here if you'd like to see that)
The other two festive videos (the Winter Wonderland vlog and the What I Got For Christmas) were both filmed in January
  • Try nachos
I didn't complete this through December,
I tried nachos at Winter Wonderland so this was completed in January again

  • Buy a cute coat or jacket
I didn't manage to complete this one,
We looked all over but I couldn't find a coat (or jacket) that I liked both the look and feel of
  • Buy new makeup
I didn't complete this either to be fair, but I did get a few new makeup bits for Christmas
  • Go to a Christmas market
Again, I didn't complete this one,
I just never got to the Christmas market near me which I was kinda sad about but oh well
  • Play a game (maybe a festive one)
I think I completed this one,
Me and my sister played Scrabble at my Auntie and Uncle's house on Boxing Day
  • Change my bedding to festive bedding
I didn't complete this sadly,
By the time I remembered about my festive pug bedding it was too late to put it on haha
  • Wear a festive/bold lipstick
Of course I completed this haha
I wore my Kylie Cosmetics Dancer lipstick for the most part of December


Social media goals:
  • Hit 850 or 900 followers on Instagram
I didn't manage to complete this,
I feel like my Instagram followers hit a bit of a wall to be honest,
I've only just hit the 830 mark haha
My followers have been a little stuck in the 800's lately
  • Hit 300 followers on Twitter
I did complete this one,
As I'm writing this I have 314
  • Hit 1000 followers on Pinterest
I didn't make it to 1k in 2018, but there's always this year,
I currently have 942 so not too far to go, but I don't think it helps that I don't use Pinterest anywhere near as much as I used to
I used to be pinning stuff all day haha
  • Hit 30 subscribers on my YouTube channel
I did and didn't complete this,
I completed it in December but then before December ended I then lost a subscriber, taking me back down to 29
If you'd like to help me hit 30 again you can find my channel here haha
  • Hit 13,000 views on my blog
I managed to complete this one, in fact in December I hit 13,000 and then also reached 14,000 so thank you guys! Next goal is to get to 20k haha
  • Hit 15 or 20 followers on my blog
I didn't achieve this one, but I feel like no one really follows blogs through Blogger anymore
  • Hit 10 followers on Bloglovin'
I didn't complete this in Decemeber, but I just looked and I did hit it this month I think,
My overall profile has 10 followers but my blog has 8 so I'm happy with that, thank you guys!

And those are all of the goals I set in December,
I'm happy with what I completed,
Let me know in the comments what one thing you achieved in December was that you're proud of and let me know if you have any blog post ideas you'd like to see

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you managed to complete a lot of goals last month. I really enjoyed reading your blogmas posts btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely did a lot last month haha. Aw, thank you so much! :)

      Delete