Saturday 22 December 2018

Blogmas Day 22: Christmas Gift Boxes And Festive Nails

Hey guys,
If you saw yesterday's post you will know I didn't show the Christmas gift boxes I bought as I was saving them for today's post,
So, for day 22 of blogmas, this post will be me showing you the gift boxes I've got everyone (obviously I won't be saying who most of them are for though in case any of them read this haha)
I also had my auntie paint my nails today ready for Christmas and thought I would include that in today's post too,
With all that said, let's get into today's post!
Ok, let's start with the boxes,
I'll put in pics of them a few at a time so that you can see them properly, plus I couldn't fit have fit them all in one picture haha





The last two are for my nieces but one of the Santa ones I got for myself to store some festive stuff in

Now moving onto my nails,
The pictures aren't the best as it was getting dark when I took them but I'll try and get a better one tomorrow and I'll maybe put it on my Instagram


I decided to go for red and silver this year, rather than red and gold, as I thought it would look really festive
I love how they turned out and I love how the two colours look together, I also love that their simple but bold at the same time

And that brings us to the end of today's post,
I hope you enjoyed it, can you believe there's only 2 days left of blogmas?!
Let me know in the comments do you prefer to gift things in gift bags or boxes? Or do you prefer to just give a wrapped present alone?

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow for day 23! (I'm making treats you don't wanna miss it haha)
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment