Tuesday 13 April 2021

March Highlights (2021)

 Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you're new!

Today I'm going to be sharing my March Highlights with you guys, if you're new my highlights posts are basically a round up of the best moments from the previous month or things I want to share with you guys

So let's jump right into it, shall we?

1st

On the 1st I hit 120 subscribers! We're getting closer to 150! Thank you guys so much, it especially means a lot since I haven't been posting that much what with the pandemic

If you'd like to check out my channel you can find it here


Jim Chapman also liked my tweet congratulating him and his fiancé on their pregnancy on the 1st




3rd

My February highlights post went up on the 3rd, if you haven't read that post yet you can find it here


I also made the Easter biscuit recipe from Zoe's Cordially Invited book for the first time

I thought I got a picture but I don't think I did sorry guys

They turned out so good though and they might be my favourite plain biscuits I've ever made!

The dough also rolled so easy compared to other recipes I've used


4th

We took our dogs Blaze and Chase to a paddock where Chase gets his haircuts for a play and a run

Blaze is fairly good at slalom haha


5th

On the 5th I went out with my Mum to get some stuff

I got some mothers day cards while we were out, I got one from the dogs too haha

After shopping a bit we went through the taco bell drive thru, this was my first time ever trying taco bell!



I got a grilled chicken crunchy taco and some nachos and sauce

I didn't realise the cheese sauce with the nachos was pretty spicy haha so I didn't eat that but the taco was so good!

And so that I had sauce with the nachos still I heated some pasta sauce and dipped them in that hahaha


6th

On the 6th the churro maker I ordered a little while ago from Aldi arrived


7th

The fifth and final part of my blog series 'Taking Your Advice' went up on the 7th, for the final post we talked starting a blog or YouTube channel


I uploaded my Smoky Eye Makeup Look video on the 7th, I'll link it here if you're interested, it's a little more of a subtle smoky eye so it's great if you've not tried a smoky look before


9th

On the 9th I posted a special story on Instagram for our dog Guinness who we lost on this day 5 years ago

I have a post up from a couple of years ago about Guinness if you wanna learn more about him


13th

I went out with my Dad on the 13th to get Mother's Day presents

I got my Mum a Winnie the Pooh mug that says 'Love you beary much'


16th

Me and my Mum made churros for the first time in my new churro maker on the 16th

They were so good! Super fluffy inside but crisp on the outside!

Sadly I didn't get a picture because I ate them that fast ahaha


17th

I vlogged my day on the 17th! This vlog went up yesterday, it'll be in my April highlights too but I'll link it here if you wanna check it out


19th

Justin Bieber's new album Justice came out on the 19th and OMG it is so good! Some of my fave songs are Peaches, Love You Different, Die For You and Off My Face


20th

The 20th was my Mum's birthday!

I also got her a birthday card from the dogs haha and had them 'sign it' with their paws

I then baked Mum a double layer chocolate birthday cake



This was my first double layer cake and I'm so proud of how it turned out!

Let me know what you think in the comments


We then ordered Pizza Hut for tea as that's what Mum wanted to get



I got a ham and pineapple pizza (controversial haha)


23rd

I filmed the outro to the vlog I filmed on the 17th on the 23rd as I didn't get chance on the day to film one


26th

On the 26th I worked out for the first time in ages, I attempted Anna McNultys 10 minute fun workout but only made it to 5 minutes with my asthma not being great lately but hey, I still tried haha, I then stretched too


Justin Bieber's deluxe Justice album came out on the 26th, my fave songs only on the deluxe are There She Go and Lifetime

Lifetime is such a beautiful song!


Me and Mum made churros again on the 26th

I was so sure I took a picture this time but I can't find it on my SD card so I'll have to keep looking haha

Honestly so glad I bought this churro maker though haha


30th

I took some Instagram photos of me stretching and some flexibility pictures for my dance instagram

If you didn't know as well as my main instagram I have a dance account too (find it here)


31st

On the 31st I chose the stretching pictures to post (find the post here)

I also posted on my main Instagram (again find post here)


And those are my highlights from March!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I'm sorry there weren't many photos this month, if you did be sure to follow my blog for more posts (all follow options are in the right side bar) and let me know in the comments what one of your highlights from March was

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post

Bye guys!

Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment