Monday 26 April 2021

10 Bible Verses To Uplift You

Hey guys,

Welcome back to my blog or welcome if you're new!

Today I'm going to be sharing 10 Bible verses with you guys that I hope will uplift you and give you great hope and maybe even boost your faith in God

Be sure to let me know at the end what your favourite Bible verse is

Now, let's get into it, shall we?

  • But Jesus looked at them and said "with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible" - Matthew 19:26

  • The Lord gives perfect peace to those whose faith is firm - Isaiah 26:3

  • Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways submit to Him and He will make your paths straight - Proverbs 3:5-6
  • Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand - Isaiah 41:10
  • And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you - Ezekiel 36:26
  • Ask, and it will be given to you, seek; and you will find, knock; and it will be opened to you - Matthew 7:7
  • And now, these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love - 1 Corinthians 13:13
  • And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:7
  • Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own - Matthew 6:34
  • So now I live in confidence that there is nothing in the universe with the power to separate us from God's love - Romans 8:38

Okay so those are my 10 (hopefully) uplifting Bible verses,
I hope this fills you with faith or just helps you learn more scripture,
If you liked this post feel free to follow my blog for a variety of content (the follow options are in the right side bar) and be sure to let me know in the comments what your favourite verse is, also let me know if you would like a part two with 10 more verses

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you hopefully very soon with another blog post,
Bye guys!

Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment