Sunday 5 July 2020

Summer Bucket List (2020)

Hey guys,
Today I'm doing a post that I feel has become somewhat of a tradition on my blog, and that is a summer bucket list!
Now I know this post is a little late as summer started over a week ago but to be honest I did actually consider not doing one of these this year as let’s face it summer is somewhat cancelled haha, even Google agrees at this point ðŸ˜‚

But I figured I'd write one anyway and try to adapt it to mostly home things as even though pubs and places are open more in the UK now I'm honestly still not too sure about going haha, personally I'd rather wait until it's fully safe again
(Also I did find some ideas here)
So here it is! My summer bucket list for 2020!
  • Enjoy the nice weather
I mean if it ever returns haha, while I've been finishing this post it's rained twice
  • Do a DIY
I'm not sure what yet but I feel like this could be fun and there's always plenty of inspo on Pinterest
  • Try a new food or drink
I feel like I've put this on these lists a couple of times but let's face it there's always a new food or drink to try
  • Order from French Click (for the second time this year haha)
If you follow my Instagram you may have seen on my story last month that I have already made an order this year but I'd like to make another one as I love Oasis orange and tropical this time of year as well as other drinks from there haha
  • Buy some new clothes
I'd like to maybe order some things on Shein as they're affordable and online so I don't have to go to a store haha
  • Do a haul/lookbook
Hopefully I'll be able to order on Shein so that I can do a haul or a lookbook for you guys (probably on my YouTube channel)
  • Film something summery
I'm not sure what yet so if you have any ideas let me know in the comments please 😂
I would say I'd do a makeup video but let's be real in lockdown I've hardly worn makeup at all haha
  • Go on a walk
Why not get out and about? There's a lake near me so I could take a walk around there
  • Get a better skincare routine in place
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen I recently bought Caroline Hirons' Skincare book and I'm slowly working my way through it
Not gonna lie I'm a little confused right now but I've also learnt so much! I'm sure once I've finished the book I'll understand it all more, so when that happens I'd like to buy some new skincare and try to get a proper routine in place
  • Eat ice cream
I mean this ones a given in summer really but why not put it on the list seeing as I'm limited for things this year?
  • Make ice cream
It's something new to try that I've never done before, so why not?
  • Post something summery in instagram
Honestly at this point I haven't posted in probably a month haha, I feel like because I'm at home more I've not really got anything to post right now because lets face it I'm mostly wearing leggings and t-shirts and no makeup haha
  • Be more hydrated (like that ever happens 😂)
I swear I put this on my list every year and it rarely happens, so let's not get our hopes up for this one haha
  • Bake/cook something new
Since lockdown I've really been wanting to bake more and I've baked a couple of times to be fair and I've been really enjoying it
  • Set up AdSense for my blog
I told myself this year I would finally take the plunge and start AdSense for my blog
I've been blogging for three years now and feel like now is as good a time as any
I know I may not make much in the beginning but I want to try and see how it goes
(Also just to clarify I don't blog to make money haha just feels like the right time to give it a go)
  • Play a game
I mean what better to do when at home, play a game or a board game
  • Make pizza!
I love pizza and that's pretty much it haha
  • Have a picnic in the garden
This sounds like fun to get some snacks and a blanket and have a picnic haha
  • Tie dye something
I've never tie dyed and I know everyone's loving it right now so I figured maybe I could give it a go
  • Draw something/paint something
I figured I'd find some more ways to get creative haha, I'm not the best at drawing even from tutorials but it's fun and I can't remember the last time I painted something either
  • Facetime a friend
Weirdly I haven't done this since lockdown started haha
  • Play plenty of animal crossing
The day I'm posting this I've ordering Animal Crossing New Horizons, I know I'm super late to the party but better late than never haha, honestly I'm so excited to play it when it arrives as I've played Animal Crossing since I was a kid

And those are all of the things on my list for summer 2020 so far, obviously depending how lockdown changes I may be able to add some different things so I'll keep you guys updated on that

I hope you guys enjoyed this post,
If you did be sure to follow my blog and let me know in the comments one thing you want to do this summer,
And if you're somewhere still in lockdown don't forget it's okay to not be productive and doing things all of the time ðŸ˜Š

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon with another post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment