Sunday 26 July 2020

June Highlights (2020)

Hey guys,
So first off, I'm sorry this post is supppperrr late haha, I've just been feeling a little unmotivated with my blog lately
But anyway today I'm back with a highlights post, so today I'm going to be sharing my June highlights with you guys,
So without further ado lets get into it, shall we?
1st

The 1st was day 6 of Alfie Deyes' 30 day fitness challenge and so I decided to do a hip flexibility stretch which was definitely a burner haha
I actually had to stop some stretches early as it was burning my legs and hips that much haha but it was definitely an effective stretch

2nd

The 2nd was of course black out Tuesday so I took the day off of social media to show my support
I'll link the Black Lives Matter cardd page here if you still want to help

It was also day 7 of Alfie's challenge, I hope you don't mind me mentioning this so much but it was a highlight for the month essentially haha
For day 7 I decided to just do a 5 minute stretching routine

On the 2nd I also made a French Click order as I was craving some French drinks haha
I'll mention later in the post on the day they came what I got haha

3rd

On the 3rd my Molly Burke Gallop Bee hoodie arrived however it was far too big so I sent it back and ordered a smaller one

Of course the 3rd was day 8 of Alfie's challenge
For day 8 I did a 10 minute ab workout, let's face it ab workouts are not my strong point haha
I had to stop some of the exercises and then go back into them as they were so intense for me hahaha
It was such a good workout though

Finally on the 3rd I somewhat finished my choreography to the next right from Frozen 2

4th

On the 4th I gained 3 subscribers! Meaning I was now at 68, only 2 away from 70!

The 4th was also day 9 of Alfie's challenge and for day 9 I just did a 5 minute stretch again

5th

Day 10 of the challenge and I decided to do some ballet, which was about 30 minutes, honestly I forgot how much of a workout ballet was haha

The 5th was also Blaze's 5th birthday!
I got him some chicken strips and hot dogs from pets at home
If you're new around here Blaze is one of our two dogs, he's a cross between a pointer and a labrador
I'll put a recent picture of him here


6th

Day 11 of the Alfie's 30 day challenge
For day 11 I tried Anna McNulty's 20 minute full body workout
Again I had to keep stopping haha but it's definitely a really good workout

I also hit 880 followers on Instagram on the 6th, for a really long time I was stuck around the 840 mark I think, so this felt good haha and it also meant I was only 120 followers away from 1k!

7th

Day 12 of Alfie's challenge
I just did a 10 minute stretching routine for day 12

I also gained a few more subscribers, making my total 72

I also hit 890 followers on Instagram on the 7th, I don't know why my Instagram started to grow so much recently but hey, who's complaining? haha

8th

Day 13 of Alfie's challenge
For day 13 I decided to switch it up a little and just dance, so I danced some of my own choreography to the next right thing from Frozen 2
I also filmed this choreography and posted it on my Insta stories (this was the first time I'd ever shared my own choreography anywhere so I was really proud of myself haha)
You can find it in my dance highlight here if you missed it

9th

Day 14 of Alfie's 30 day fitness challenge
For day 14 I decided to try and learn a Miss Auti jazz dance (I'll link it here)
Honestly I was actually picking up the choreography really well, I was just struggling because the turns were on the left leg and my left leg turns are pretty non existent hahaha, if anyone has any tips for working on these please let me know, it's like I just can't co-ordinate them haha

I also decided to order an Uber Eats on the 9th so I ordered a Pizza Hut
I got a ham and pineapple pizza, fries and then a cookie and ice cream for dessert







Honestly Tamanna had said for maybe a year that I needed to try the cookie so I finally did and it did not disappoint haha, it was possibly one of the best cookies ever (I could actually eat one right now while writing this, it was so good haha)
Also for those who don't know Tamanna is my best friend and she also has a blog so be sure to go check it out

My Molly Burke phone case arrived on the 9th and I love it so much! It's been on my phone ever since haha



I had other photos but can't find them haha but I mean look how cute it is!

10th

The 10th was day 15 of Alfie's challenge
For day 15 I decided to do a 30 minute stretching routine for something a little more challenging haha

11th

Day 16 of Alfie's 30 day challenge
I decided to do an ab workout for day 16, I tried to incorporate a fair few of these as I want to get better at ab workouts haha

On the 11th I also finally finished re-reading Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
This one took me longer than the other two to re-read as I stopped reading it for a while but I forgot how good these books were

We also face-timed my older sister and my nieces on the 11th

12th

Day 17 of the challenge
On the 12th I decided to do a leg flexibility stretch, I'm really working hard trying to get my splits at the moment

I also filmed a Q&A on the 12th and this was actually the first time I've filmed since like the 9th of March what with lockdown and it felt so good to be filming again

Finally for the 12th I hit 900 followers on Instagram! Only 100 to 1k!

13th

Day 18 of Alfie's challenge
For day 18 I just stretched again, I really used this challenge to focus on stretching

I also started editing my Q&A video

On the 13th I cleared out my baking cupboard too, not exciting but there aren't as many highlights in lockdown haha

Finally for the 13th I gained another subscriber, making my total 73

14th

Day 19 of Alfie's 30 day challenge
On the 14th I stretched once again, I used Anna McNulty's get flexible fast routine

We then had spaghetti bolognese for tea which was so good! I honestly love pasta and spaghetti so much haha



15th

Day 20 of Alfie's challenge
For day 20 I decided to learn the Rybka Twins choreo to physical by Dua Lipa
It wasn't my best work as it's not really my style of dance but it was so much fun and I actually learnt it way faster than I expected
Again I put it in my dance highlight on Instagram, so head on over there to see it, I'll link it here once again

I then also did a 5 minute stretch for something a little extra too

16th

Day 21 of Alfie's challenge, getting closer to the end!
For day 21 I did a full body song workout and then a 15 minute stretch
Honestly the workout didn't feel like it was doing much at first but I definitely started to feel it later on haha

On the 16th I also decided to finally start the dance Instagram account I'd wanted to start for so long
If you're interested you can find it here

I then finished the first initial edit of my Q&A, I like to do a first edit then go through and see what I want to change etc

17th

Day 22 of Alfie's fitness challenge
For day 22 I decided to do a song workout to rain on me by Lady GaGa and Ariana Grande, throughout this challenge I feel like I really started to love song workouts
I then also did a more intermediate stretching routine as I was starting to feel beginner ones and others that I used were starting to get too easy, which must be a good sign haha as it shows I was getting more flexible

I also finished editing my Q&A video on the 17th

Finally for the 17th I decided to bake some brownies, they were from a bag mix, but they still were sooo good






18th

Day 23 of Alfie's challenge, sorry this highlights post is mostly this challenge haha but obviously I was mostly at home and the challenge was a big part of the month
For the 23rd day of the challenge I decided to do some ballet again, I decided to do some easier ballet this time however, and I feel like I really remembered a lot of it from classes and I feel like I managed to do some steps etc that I've always struggled with so here's hoping I can keep improving

19th

Day 24 of Alfie's challenge
I just did a full body stretch this day haha

My French Click order arrived on the 19th
I got a few of my favourite french drinks and one of my favourite snacks too and my Mum also ordered some drinks too


I got the Oasis tropical, Minute Maid orange and the Sprits biscuits and my Mum got the Minute Maid apple
I did order some Oasis orange too but I guess they didn't have any when they packed my order, but what's great is I'm pretty sure they automatically refund items they can't send
I did try the apple Minute Maid though and it was really nice

20th

Day 25 of Alfie's challenge
For day 25 I did a back flexibility stretching routine, I don't do these as often as I probably should haha, I need to start doing them more

21st

Day 26 Of Alfie's challenge
I did a full body stretch again, like I said before I really focused on stretching throughout this challenge

22nd

Day 27 of Alfie's challenge, only 3 days left!
I decided to switch it up a little for day 27 and learn another one of the Rybka Twins' IGTV choreo pieces
I learnt the one to if the world was ending and I found I picked it up pretty quick and I was so happy with how it turned out

I also posted my first post on my dance account on the 22nd and I hit 30 followers
I'll link the first post here if you wanna check it out
Honestly I find it so weird hitting all the little milestones again because it happened so long ago for my main account haha

23rd

Day 28 of Alfie's challenge
For day 28 of the challenge I did a 2000's song dance work out
It was such a good workout but my legs did burn at parts haha

I also took the day off of social media too as I just felt I wanted too and I feel like it's important to do this from time to time

24th

Day 29 of Alfie's challenge, only one day left!
For day 29 I did a song ab workout to senorita and then one to sucker too as I felt I wanted to double up with them only being short workouts

Also on the 24th my Mum filled up the paddling pools we have for our dogs and I thought it would be fun to try and get in one haha
In my defense I got in originally to try and get my dogs to actually get in it and Chase did get in at one point with all 4 paws

25th

Day 30 of Alfie's fitness challenge! the last day!
I just did ballet for the final day

Alfie also saw my stories about finishing the challenge

26th

I posted a video of me dancing the Rybka Twins' choreo I mentioned earlier on on my dance Instagram so I'll link it here if you wanna check it out

29th

On the 29th I gained a new subscriber putting me back at 75

I also hit 1,990 views, only 10 views away from 2k!

Finally for the 29th I filmed a video of me stretching to put into a timelapse for my dance Instagram

30th

On the 30th I posted a timelapse I'd edited of me stretching the day before on my dance account, you can find it here if you're interested

And those are all of my June highlights, I'm sorry again that this post is super late haha, if you have any tips on how I can be more motivated with my blog again please let me know :)
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to comment and let me know what one highlight from last month was for you
Don't forget to follow my blog, the follow buttons are in the sidebar

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you very soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. You had a great and productive month! Enjoyed watching stories of you dancing!

    ReplyDelete