Saturday 20 June 2020

May Highlights (2020)

Hey guys,
Today I’m posting my May highlights,
I know I’m super late with this post (I mean when am I not with these posts recently haha) but better late than never, right?
Honestly it doesn’t feel right posting my highlights right now with everything that’s gone on in recent weeks but I thought I would in case anyone needs a more light hearted post right now to hopefully make them smile or cheer them up, however I am going to link the carrd page for Black Lives Matter here, it basically lists petitions you can sign and places to donate etc so please do what you can even if it’s just signing petitions
Okay, so now let’s get into the post

1st

On the 1st Molly Burke liked my comment on one of her Instagram posts about how I couldn’t wait for the gallop hoodies to be released


3rd

On the 3rd I ordered 2 things from Molly's gallop collection that came out on the 2nd
I ordered the blue gallop bee hoodie and the yellow dogs before dudes phone case

I also gained another subscriber on the 3rd bringing my total back up to 49

And then finally for the 3rd I also attended my 2nd church service on the Churchome app

4th

On the 4th I stretched for the first time in quite a while haha
Then after that I had a bath with some lush products and did a face mask, I mean this isn't really that much of a highlight but we were (and still are) in lockdown so there aren't too many other highlights





This was also the day I took pictures for my day in the life post, which I'll link later on in the post on the date it went up

I also wrote my April highlights post so all I had to do was edit photos etc

5th

On the 5th I decided to stretch in the garden as it was nice out and then I just played with the dogs for a bit in the garden too

6th

On the 6th I hit 50 subscribers! Half way to 100!

And then I once again stretched outside

Let’s face it with not much else to do while the weather was nice I spent most of my time stretching outside, sat out in the garden or playing with the dogs outside haha

10th

On the 10th I posted my April highlights post

11th

I did some ballet for the first time in over a year on the 11th
I did some barre and some centre work and honestly I forgot how much of a workout ballet is haha

I also posted my first dance content kind of videos on my Instagram story on the 11th
I posted some barre clips and some centre clips

You can find a few ballet clips in my ballet Instagram highlight if you'd like to check it out

12th

On the 12th I regained 50 subscribers as I’d previously lost it haha

13th

On the 13th I stretched again, I'm trying to stretch more regularly lately

I also put up my day in my life/what I ate blog post on the 13th, which you can find here if you haven't seen it yet

14th

On the 14th I tried to recreate one of Hailey Bieber's makeup looks
I'll put a couple of pictures of my recreation here



And you can find the post here on my Instagram if you wanna see the look I tried to recreate (I would put it in this blog post but obviously I don't own the image of Hailey haha so I'm pretty sure I can't)

It's not the best recreation but I'm super happy with how it turned out, especially since I didn't have a tutorial or anything to follow

17th

On the 17th I started working on my 2 years on YouTube video
Honestly I would’ve started it sooner but I didn’t realise it was so close to the 20th as I kind of lost track of the date, as I think most of us are lately haha

18th

I gained another subscriber on the 18th giving me a total of 51

I also continued to work on the 2 years on YouTube montage video

19th

On the 19th I made cupcakes by myself for the first time
I planned to do a blog post about this but then I forgot, would you still be interested in seeing this and seeing how they turned out? Let me know in the comments!

20th

The 20th was my two year anniversary on YouTube!
I can’t believe I’ve been doing YouTube for 2 years now, honestly I still have so much fun creating videos for you guys and I hope to be doing it for years to come
And also thank you guys for all of the support on my channel these last two years, I appreciate it all so much!

21st

I continued editing the two years video on the 21st, let's be real from the 17th onward I edited some of the video pretty much every day haha

I also joined a small YouTuber group chat on Instagram on the 21st and from doing this I gained 6 subscribers on the 21st, putting me up to 57! Only 3 away from 60!

22nd

On the 22nd I gained another 4 subscribers bringing my total to 61! Meaning I hit and passed 60 subscribers on this day! šŸŽ‰
Thank you guys so much!

23rd

On the 23rd I gained two more subscribers bringing my total to 63 (getting super close to 70!)

26th

On the 26th I reached 64 subscribers (I previously lost 2 after hitting 64 so I regained it on the 26th)
(If you'd like to check out my channel and maybe subscribe you can find it here)

27th

I decided to start Alfie Deyes’ 30 day fitness challenge on the 27th
So for day 1 I decided to stretch, I also decided I wanted to mix it up sometimes with this challenge but mostly focus on stretching to improve my flexibility

Later Alfie saw my story about completing day 1 and he saw the time lapse I put on my story later of me stretching too

28th

Day 2 of Alfie’s challenge
For day 2 I decided to do some ballet as like I said before I hadn't done ballet in over a year so I've been trying to re-start that from home while in lockdown

Once again Alfie saw my stories about completed day 2 (I'm only not putting screenshots as I don't want this post to be all screenshots haha, but I might add them later on)

29th

The 29th was day 3 of  Alfie's challenge
For day 3 I decided to do an ab workout, this is the one I used, I love doing workouts to songs as I find them easier as you’re focused on the song

Once again Alfie saw my stories about it (Just want to clarify I'm not bragging about him seeing my stories so much, just including it as a highlight haha)

30th

Day 4 of Alfie’s challenge
For day 4 I decided to do the same ab workout as day 3 and also do a 5 minute stretching routine (this is the one I used)

I also finished editing the two years on YouTube video so I exported it and uploaded it
You can find it here if you’d like to check it out, I’d really appreciate if you’d give it a watch as it did take me almost two weeks to edit haha and I’m super happy with how it turned out

One thing I was really proud of was this video got 22 views in 2 hours! This never normally happens with my videos and I think it’s from joining the group chat on Instagram
Within 3 hours it also got 7 thumbs up! I never normally get that many thumbs up on a video either haha so I was really proud of that

I also gained a new subscriber on the 30th meaning I was now as 65!

On the 30th I also noticed my 50 facts about me video had 8 thumbs up!

And finally on the 30th I hit 1,800 views on my channel! šŸŽ‰
Thank you guys! I appreciate it so much!

31st

The 31st was day 5 of Alfie’s challenge
For day 5 I decided to do a 15 minute stretching routine to stretch a little more as like I said before I wanted to use this challenge mostly to focus on stretching
I can't remember exactly which routine I used but I'll link it later on if I remember haha

And those are all of my highlights from May,
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, if you did be sure to follow my blog for more and let me know in the comments what one highlight from May was for you
Also don't forger to let me know if you want to see the making cupcakes for the first time post still haha
And finally, once again you can find the carrd page for black lives matter here

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you very soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Your channel has really come along through the month of May. We'll done!
    My highlight from May was getting to do some more cooking with my mum as I really like doing that.
    I would also love to see your cupcake blog post. I'm sure it will be really great to read.šŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm so happy with how my channel is doing recently šŸ˜Š That sounds so fun!
      I'll start working on that then, thank you, I wasn't sure if it was too late to write it as it was a while ago haha

      Delete