Monday 1 July 2019

June Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
Happy 1st of July!
Can you believe it's July already? Seriously, this year seems to be going so fast
Anyway, since it's the 1st I'm back with another highlights post, so here are my highlights from June
1st:
On the 1st my order I had made on Shein arrived,
I absolutely love the top I got, it's so cute and such a nice colour, I actually included it in a clothing haul I uploaded to my channel recently (I'll link the haul later on) but I'll put in a picture in here so you can see what it looks like



Also on the 1st my Nana came to our house and we got McDonald's for lunch,
I got a chicken mayo (with no mayo haha), large fries and an orange juice


3rd:

On the 3rd I finished editing and uploaded my Instagram Followers Control My Makeup For A Day video, if you want to check this video out I will link it here

4th:

I went shopping with my Mum on the 4th,
Not gonna lie it was kind of a failed trip haha,
I took some things back that I had gotten in two sizes to decide on (I took back the size I decided not to keep), I also tried on some other stuff but nothing really fit that I tried
After attempted shopping we then went to Starbucks and I got my usual a grande classic hot chocolate with whipped cream


5th:

The 5th was Blaze's birthday! (For those who don't know Blaze is the oldest of our two family dogs)

We went shopping to get him some presents and I got him some cheese biscuits (he loves cheese), some chicken paw shaped treats and a doggy muffin mix (Yes, they really are a thing haha)

I then also did a little doggy photo shoot with him and Chase of them with his presents


Blaze is on the left, Chase is on the right
I've only put a couple of pictures in as I have a whole other blog post with all of the pictures in which you can find here

Blaze liked the cheese and chicken treats but when I made the muffins he wouldn't eat them so I guess he didn't like them, Chase however liked all of the things I bought

6th:

On the 6th I noticed Niki Demar had liked a tweet I tagged her in the night before

I also started editing the pictures for Blaze's birthday blog post on the 6th

8th:

On the 8th I finally downloaded the Filmm video editing app (I know, I was a little late to the party haha) and I edited my first video
I was going to add the video here but it won't email and my Sandisk iXpand broke the other day (well, the usb still works just not the part that goes in my phone)

I also gained a subscriber on the 8th, making my total 36

9th:

My first ever YouTube video hit 100 views on the 9th, making my first YouTube video my first video to get to 100 views!
As cringey as it is I will link my first video here if you're interested

I also uploaded my Zoella x Colourpop Follow Up Review video on the 9th
I will also like that here if you are interested in checking it out

11th:

On the 11th I went out with Tamanna for the day (for those who maybe don't know, Tamanna is my best friend, we've been friends since high school)

We went to the gym, then went to Bella Italia for lunch,
At Bella Italia I got the spaghetti pomodoro and an orange juice


The spaghetti was really nice, I'd actually never tried it before

We then went and did a bit of shopping and then we headed to the cinema to go and see Aladdin,
Tamanna had already seen the new Aladdin movie, I hadn't, so it was my first time seeing it (I've never really seen the original either)
Aladdin was a really good film and really funny, I wouldn't definitely recommend it if you haven't seen it yet

I had such a good day and I actually vlogged that day too! (I'll link the vlog a little later on)

12th:

On the 12th I found Auti Kamal's YouTube channel,
Auti basically does dance videos, she teaches dance steps and choregraphy etc
I decided to start learning one of her beginner contemporary dances and within an hour I had learnt all of the steps (I have done contemporary before two years ago)

I also did my first ever wash off face mask


Later I also posted Blaze's birthday blog post which I linked above

13th:

On the 13th we went to my older sister's house and had lunch there as well as playing with my nieces and her dog
She also put the false nails on for me that I had bought when out with Tamanna


I don't have them on anymore but I absolutely loved them, they were so pretty
I had actually never worn false nails before this either so it was a fun experience haha

14th:

We went shopping for Father's Day presents on the 14th,
I got my Dad a notebook and a pen to match

15th:

On the 15th we went out for lunch with my Nana
I got fish, chips and beans


And then later for dessert we went to McDonald's and got McFlurries
I got a dairy milk one (sorry I didn't get a good enough picture of the ice cream haha)

16th:

The 16th was Father's Day
We didn't really do much to be honest, we gave my Dad his presents and then me and Dad went and bought some veg for a Sunday dinner (sorry guys, I forgot to take a picture of the Sunday dinner)

For dessert I had chocolate lava cake (I remembered to take a picture of this though haha)

This was so good!
20th:

On the 20th I finally uploaded the vlog I mentioned before (You can find it here if you're interested in seeing everything we got up to that day)

I also hit 1,000 total page views on my channel on the 20th too! Thank you guys so much!

21st:

The 21st was of course the first day of summer so I posted my summer bucket list blog post
You can find that here if you'd like to see my goals for the summer

23rd:

My older sister and my nieces came to ours on the 23rd
We had a buffet for lunch as it was something quick and easy and then later on we gave my youngest niece a few of her presents as it was her birthday a few days after (we weren't seeing her on her actual birthday that's why we gave her some on the 23rd)

In the back of the car on the way home my youngest niece was playing with me with one of the toys she got while my oldest niece was playing a game on my phone

26th:

On the 26th I filmed two videos for my channel,
I filmed an everyday summer makeup look which isn't up yet, it should be up in a couple of days and I filmed my first ever clothing haul (it was also a try on haul), this video is up, I'll link it a little later in the post

27th:

On the 27th I edited and uploaded the clothing haul
You can find it here if you would like to see what I bought

28th:

I gained two subscribers on the 28th, giving me a total of 38, so close to 40!

I also posted a blog post updating you guys about how I'm getting on with my 2019 goals on the 28th
You can find that post here if you would like to see my progress with my 2019 goals

29th:

On the 29th I made a French Click order with my younger sister
I have ordered two packs of orange Oasis drink cans, two packs of tropical Oasis drink cans and a pack of my favourite biscuits from France
I actually ordered on French Click back in 2017 so if you'd like to see what I got then when I made a bigger order you can find that post here

30th:

And finally for my June highlights, I gained another subscriber on the 30th, making my total 39! (Spoiler alert: I hit 40 subscribers today (1st July) so thank you guys so much!)

And those are all of my highlights from June,
Let me know in the comments what one of your favourite things from June was
I hope you enjoyed this post

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you guys soon,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Aww it sounds like you had a fab month! Congratulations on your video hitting 100 views that's amazing! you're dog is so cute too <3 I love the idea of this post what a great way to reflect on the month! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! Thank you, it's my first video to hit 100 views :) I love writing these posts, it's such a fun way to share my month with you guys :)

      Delete