Friday 21 June 2019

Summer Bucket List 2019!

Hey guys,
It's the first day of summer!
If you've read my blog for a while you'll know that every summer since I started blogging I have written a summer bucket list and this year is no exception, so without further a do here is my summer bucket list for 2019

*Small disclaimer before we begin, I've tried to add some new things to my list this year but some things are the same as other years*

  • Learn to bake or cook something new
This one was actually a suggestion when I asked on Instagram for ideas to add to my list, I love baking and don't do it as much as I'd like so hopefully baking something different would be nice

  • Take a train somewhere
Again this was an Instagram suggestion, there are some trains to places that are pretty cheap so this could be fun for a day out

  • Ride an open top bus
Again, another Instagram suggestion. I'd never actually thought of this until it was suggested so who knows? Maybe I'll get chance to do this one

  • Go to a castle
I thought this would be a fun one to try and do this summer, plus it would be a great place for photos haha

  • Take a river boat ride
Once again, this one was an Instagram suggestion (Thank you to anyone who suggested ideas)
This sounded like a fun idea so I thought I would add it incase I did get to do this

  • Ride a pedlo
I thought this would be fun for something different to add to the list and I'm pretty sure I've never done this either so it could be a chance to try something new

  • Try frozen yoghurt
This one was on both last year's list and the year before's list but I still haven't tried frozen yoghurt, this year however, I am determined to actually try it haha

  • Vlog
I've already vlogged a few times this year and so I'd love to vlog every now and then through summer

  • Go out for ice cream
I feel like this is on my list every year, but it's just something I can add to the list that is more than likely going to get done in summer haha

  • Go out for breakfast/brunch
I've only been out for breakfast properly once so I'd like to maybe go out for breakfast or brunch this summer

  • Film at least one or two summer videos
Of course, summer is the perfect time to film themed videos haha so I'd love to get one or two summer themed videos filmed if I can

  • Watch/see a sunset
I put this every year but I just feel like it's kind of easy to be fair haha

  • Go bowling
Again, this seems to make an appearance on the summer bucket list every year, but it's just such a fun thing to do any time of year

  • Go to an arcade
This is yet another thing that seems to make it to the list every year, but once again arcades are just a ton of fun no matter the season or weather

  • Go to the seaside
I'd love to get on a train perhaps and just go to the seaside, have some ice cream, have a fun day and enjoy the sun (providing there is some on the day this would be happening haha)


  • Go to the beach
I mean this pretty much ties in with the one above but I guess I'll add it anyway because some people go to the seaside but not the beach, so I thought I'd add this separately haha

  • Do a summer Instagram photoshoot
I have a few plans for a summer Instagram photoshoot, I'd love to do one on the beach if possible but if not then just anywhere summery will do

  • Make ice lollies (popsicles)
I feel like this is a basic, easy, summery thing to do so I thought this would be a fun addition to the list

  • Make a mason jar salad
I did this last year and I absolutely loved it, so I'd like to make them some more this year

  • Play mini golf
I haven't played mini golf for ages and I think summer is the best time to do so, particularly if it's nice out

  • Go ziplining
This one could be a little out there but hopefully I can achieve it, I think this was either on last year's list or both last year and 2017's list, I'm not too sure but I just thought this is something a little more adventurous to add to the list

  • Get Starbucks
Pretty basic but I'm hoping to find a cold drink I like at Starbucks soon, I have tried the strawberries and creme frappuchino and I liked the flavour but it had bits in it and I don't like drinks with bits, and then I have also tried the peach citrus iced tea and I didn't like that haha
If you have any recommendations let me know in the comments haha

  • Go to a trampoline park
Even though this is indoors I thought it would be fun maybe on a cooler or rainy summers day, I've only been to the trampoline park near me once and it was pretty fun

  • Go to an inflatable park
I don't know if this is the right name for the place but I found an indoor inflatable area recently and I'd love to go, basically it's like a trampoline park but rather than trampolines it's all inflatable

  • Try an aerial class
This is a little out there but I have actually found an aerial studio near me recently and I'd love to give it a try and I'm interested in learning aerial and acro type things with dance

  • Go to an aquarium
I feel like this is on my list every year too, but last year we went to an aquarium for my birthday and it was so much fun (I actually vlogged it, you can find the vlog here if you're interested)

  • Drink more/be more hydrated
I feel like I need to do this all year round not just in summer haha but I'm one of those people who just forgets to drink enough so I really need to work on that

  • Do a lookbook or my week in outfits/outfit diary
I'm pretty sure I said this last year but this year I definitely want to try and film a lookbook for my YouTube channel

  • Make a French Click order
If you've read my blog for a while you'll know back in 2017 I ordered for the first time on French Click and I did a haul blog post of what I got (French Click are a food and drink website based in London that sell French food and drink)
This year I really want to order from there again as a few of my favourite drinks are ones I can't get in UK shops (Oasis orange, Oasis tropical and Minute Maid orange) and when the weather starts to get hotter I swear I crave those two flavours of Oasis haha
I also thought if I bought some things I've never tried I could do a trying French food video or another video with French food
  • Try a new food or drink
I think this was on last year's list too, but why not put it on this year's also?

  • Go to the gym
I love the gym and so if I can go even in summer I'd like too

  • Go to a zoo
I thought this would be fun, walking around in the sun looking at cute animals haha

  • Take a lot of photos
I feel like this is pretty easy but I love taking photos and if I take plenty of photos I can do a summer photo blog post once summer is over

  • Take a digital detox
I love to do this any time of year to be fair, I like to just get offline and be outside or just enjoy the weather etc more

  • Wear a bikini/swimsuit
I love a good bikini/swimsuit so when better than summer to have an excuse to wear one haha, I do need a new one though as I only have one swimsuit and I'm not sure it still fits me
But if I can get to the beach or if my Auntie has her pool out this one should be getting completed haha

  • Save up a bit more
I feel like I go through stages with saving up, sometimes I can start to save up well and other times every occasion comes at once haha, I mean I'm not complaining I love buying people gifts but it can make saving harder

  • Buy an editing software
I've seen an editing software I want to buy (when I have enough saved up) so that I can start to improve my YouTube videos and get more creative with them

  • Film a summer bucket list update as well as write one
If you've ever read my blog in summer you may know I always do two summer bucket list updates, one around mid summer and one when summer is over, to keep you guys up to date with how I'm getting on with the bucket list
This year however I'd like to maybe film when I complete certain things on the list (whenever I can) and make a video update, I will however still write an update on here too, I just thought it would be fun to have a visual representation of what I complete rather than just written

  • Make tacos
I don't like spicy food and most tacos you would get in a restaurant are spicy (I think haha) so I thought it would be a fun idea to make my own, just without the spice so hopefully I can do that through summer too

And that brings us to the end of this year's summer bucket list, I've tried to add a few new things to the list this year
These are all of the things I could think of right now but if I think of any more I will probably update you guys in an update post
I hope you enjoyed reading my bucket list for this summer, let me know in the comments what one thing you want to do this summer is

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for some hopefully summery blog posts,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment