Thursday 1 August 2019

July Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
Firstly, I'm sorry it's been a month since my last post, I've been a little stuck for ideas haha
But I'm back with my usual monthly post, a highlights post
These highlights might not be as exciting as my usual posts just because on the 11th of July my Mum had a knee replacement so we've been helping her and I've not really been out as much haha
But anyway, let's get into it!

1st:

The first was the day I hit 40 subscribers! What a way to start the month, thank you guys so much, it's crazy to think that when I get 10 more subscribers I'll be half way to 100

3rd:

On the 3rd my French Click order arrived, if you've read my blog for a while you'll know I ordered back in 2017 for the first time and I did a blog post on it (You can find that here)
This time I made a smaller order, simply because I was craving Oasis orange and tropical drinks haha
I'll put a picture in here showing the 3 things I got


So, as you can see I got 2 packs of orange Oasis, 2 packs of tropical Oasis and a pack of my favourite biscuits

4th:

On the 4th I started doing Anna McNulty's summer stretching challenge
I was a little late starting this and I actually still havent finished it (I have one stretching routine left to do)
It has been fun so far as I love stretching

I also worked on some choreography on the 4th, for those who don't know I dance and I like to choreograph my own stuff
I haven't shared any anywhere as of yet but I hope to soon

6th:

We got KFC for lunch on the 6th, I know this isn't a highlight as such but oh well haha


I also got my creator monthly email from YouTube on the 6th and it said that month I had gotten 345 minutes of watch time, 165 views and I gained 5 subscribers
I also got 3 likes and 2 shared that month, so thank you guys so much for this
This email really made me feel that posting regularly throughout June and into July had been worth it haha

8th:

On the 8th I got a Starbucks, I love a good Starbucks haha


I got my usual, a hot chocolate with whipped cream, I love Starbucks hot chocolate

I also filmed a few videos, one I'm not sure if I'm going to upload it depends how it turns out haha but the other two have gone up on my channel
One was a Q&A (I'll link that later on) and the other was a how I remove my makeup and my skin care routine (I'll link that here as it went up today so it won't be mentioned in this July post)

Also on the 8th Anna McNulty saw my story, I had decided to post on my story every time I do one of her stretching routines from the challenge

11th:

Me and my sister walked to McDonald's on the 11th, it was pretty hot and I really wanted a McFluryy haha
I got a smartie one (I'm so glad they brought this one back, it's been my favourite since I was younger haha) and my sister also got me a cheeseburger haha



Later on I saw iridescent clouds for the first time, I actually had to google what they were as I'd never seen anything like it before




It's a tad hard to see on camera but if you look hard enough you can see colours in the clouds

12th:

I didn't include every stretching routine in my highlights as it would get very repetitive haha but on the 12th I did Anna's arabesque stretching tutorial and I instantly noticed a difference to my arabesque,

13th:

On the 13th we went to McDonald's for tea
I got a double cheese burger, fries and a strawberry milkshake


14th:

On the 14th I got some new lunchable things in Tesco to try,
A pizza one and a snacker one
I tried the pizza one on the 14th, again I know this isn't a big highlight but I thought I'd share anyway



These were actually really nice and I would definitely eat them again

15th:

I tried the snacker one on the 15th, I actually found out about these from my best firend Tamanna's Instagram story



I have to admit I personally prefer the pizza ones, I'm not a fan of the crackers in lunchables haha

18th:

On the 18th I made my first mason jar salad of this summer haha
I love mason jar salads, I feel like they're so much more aesthetic than a bowl of salad haha


I also uploaded my Q&A on the 18th, I'll link it here if you're interested in watching

21st:

On the 21st my older sister and nieces came to our house

We had buffet food for lunch again


Not the best picture I know haha

I also then made some cookies I bought in B&M not too long before,
They were basically cookie mixes that came in a bottle and they were only £1 each


After lunch my older sister, my nieces and I made the cookies
Here's how they turned out

Yes, they're on Christmas plates haha, the rest were in the dishwasher
They were really nice and they've made me want to make cookies more haha
In my oldest nieces words the rainbow ones were amazing!

23rd:

I see and take pictures of quite a few sunsets haha but this one on the 23rd was so beautiful I had to share



25th:

On the 25th I decided to try and draw Lilo from Lilo and Stitch using a tutorial online and it's not perfect but I'm proud of how it turned out


31st:

On the 31st I finished editing the how I remove my makeup video I linked previously
I also exported and uploaded the video privately to YouTube to upload the next day

I also tried Auti Kamal's basic floor work video and I'm excited to work on the moves she showed some more
When I did contemporary floor work was one of my favourite things for sure

I then also did some choreographing, well re-working some choreography I had previously worked on

And those are my highlights from July!
I hoped you enjoyed this post, if you did be sure to follow my blog
Let me know in the comments what one highlight from July was for you

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. Really enjoyed watching your recent videos! 💙

    ReplyDelete