Wednesday 28 August 2019

Summer Bucket List Update (2019)

Hey guys,
Today I am finally doing a summer bucket list update
I feel like I'm a tad late with this this year but oh well better late than never haha
I think I’m going to do this update where I list what I have completed and what I haven’t as well as saying what I hope to still complete
So anyway, let’s get into it?
First up, the list of things I’ve completed so far:
(If you want to read my bucket list itself you can find it here)
  • Learn to bake/cook something new
I feel like I kinda completed this, me, my older sister and my two nieces made some cookies a little while ago (I bought a pre made mix to make them from) and it came in a cute bottle so I guess that counts as something new
Here’s how they turned out

Even though they look pale I promise they were cooked, my older sister
checked them haha
I would however like to learn to make something else, I found an oven recipe for churros a little while ago and I’d like to give those a go too for something extra

  • Vlog
I vlogged not too long ago (last Tuesday actually), it isn’t edited or uploaded yet as I’m waiting to get a new editing software first to edit it with but basically I went out for lunch etc with tamanna and I decided to film it
I would love to vlog at least once more this summer though

  • Go out for ice cream
I’ve done this quite a few times throughout the summer so far, mostly smartie mcflurries as I’ve been loving them again since McDonald’s brought them back haha


  • Film at least one or two summer videos
I filmed my everyday summer makeup video not long after summer started and I guess my vlog going up (hopefully) soon will count too as it was filmed in summer haha

  • Watch/see a sunset
I feel like this was a fairly easy one to complete but I’ve seen a lot of sunsets so far
The best one I got photos of was this one



  • Go bowling
Coming soon in the vlog I filmed the other day haha
But yeah we went bowling the day I vlogged and it was so much fun!

  • Go to an arcade
I don’t want to give too much of the vlog away but we went to an arcade the other day and I vlogged that too haha


  • Do a summer Instagram photoshoot
I’d say I’ve completed this, we took some Instagram pictures the other day too (I’ve only posted one so far) and even though I was wearing jeans as it was a cooler day I’d say it still counts as I took them on summer haha
I want to do another photo shoot too though some time

Here is the one picture I have posted on my Instagram from the 'photoshoot' so far



  • Make a mason jar salad
I’ve done this once or twice this summer
I just think mason jar salads look cuter than regular salad haha


  • Make a french click order
This was the first thing I completed from my summer bucket list this year
I only made a small order


I got two packs of oasis orange cans, two packs of oasis tropical cans and a pack of my favourite biscuits

  • Try a new food or drink
I’ve tried two so far I think (it could be more I can’t rememver) but I’ve tried McDonald’s Red Leicester melts and then I tried the latest cheese bites and I loved them both!
Unfortunately the red leicester ones aren't available anymore but the cheese bites are

  • Take a lot of photos 
Obviously there’s still quite a bit of time left to take more but throughout the summer so far I’ve taken over 400 pics haha, I’m thinking of maybe doing a blog post of some of my favourite moments from summer, like a summer highlights

And those are all of the things I have completed from my summer bucket list so far
Now for the things I haven't completed (yet):
  • Take a train somewhere
I still hope to complete this one before summer ends so hopefully I can do so
  • Ride an open top bus
This is another one I would love to still complete this summer but I guess we'll see haha
  • Go to a castle
I feel like this is one I'm not too fussed if I don't complete, I'd rather focus on the others that are easier to complete haha but I guess we'll see, I still might be able to complete this
  • Take a river boat ride
Again, I'm not as fussed if I don't complete this one now as there isn't too long left of summer
I feel like there are just some I want to complete way more than others haha
  • Ride a pedlo
Again I'm not too bothered if I don't do this one haha
  • Try frozen yoghurt
I'd still like to complete this one honestly, as it's been on my list for the last few years and I never get around to doing it or I forget about it haha
  • Go out for breakfast/brunch
We actually tried to go out for breakfast the other day (when I went out with Tamanna) but we missed the breakfast menu, so I'd like to try again haha
  • Go to the seaside
  • Go to the beach
I put these two together because I feel like they're the same thing really haha
I have plans to go to the beach before summer ends so hopefully I'll complete this one
  • Make ice lollies
I feel like I put this on the list every year and then it's the one I always forget about haha
But I'm not too bothered if I don't get this completed honestly
  • Play mini golf
I would like to get this completed but I guess we'll have to see as there isn't a lot of summer left haha
  • Go zip lining
Again, I'd like to get this one done too but I don't know how possible it'll be with money and the fact there isn't much time left of summer haha
But if I had to pick between this and mini golf I think I'd go mini golf to be fair haha
  • Get Starbucks
I definitely want to complete this one before summer ends, I just haven't been near a Starbucks recently haha
  • Go to a trampoline park
This one would maybe be easier than zip lining or mini golf to complete as there's a trampoline park somewhat close to me
  • Go to an inflatable park
I think the trampoline park is looking more likely haha
This isn't so close by so I don't know that this will happen before summer ends
  • Try an aerial class
I feel like I was being very adventurous with my ideas when I wrote this list, I don't think I fully considered money etc when writing this either haha
I also don't think this will be able to be completed honestly, although it is still something I'd like to do sometime, just maybe not this summer
  • Go to an aquarium
Again I don't know how likely it is for this to be completed but oh well, like I said, I think I was being too optimistic when writing this list this year and I think I put too many things on it that I just forgot about others like this one
  • Drink more/be more hydrated
This one actually kinda happened when it was really hot but then when it cooled down a bit again I kinda stopped drinking more again and went back to my usual drinking habits of not really drinking all that much haha
I mean there's still time so we'll see if I can do this one
  • Go to the gym
I would like to still complete this one before summer ends this year as I haven't been to the gym in a while and I enjoy going and working out and stretching
  • Go to a zoo
I don't think I'm gonna get this one done either this year to be fair haha
  • Take a digital detox
I keep forgetting about this one, but I have plans to still complete it sometime soon
  • Wear a bikini/swimsuit
I've found a bikini on Shein I want (well, I've seen quite a few I love haha) and obviously when we go to the beach I plan on wearing one so this one should get completed hopefully soon
  • Save up a bit more
I feel like I haven't completed this one (hence why it's on the uncompleted list) but I had at one point in summer (I saved up to buy a new editing software) but I still wanna try and save more haha (I hope that made sense)
  • Buy an editing software
I was supposed to do this last weekend but it didn't work out so hopefully I'll have it by this weekend as I'm so excited to start editing the vlog I filmed the other day
But anyway, this one is definitely still going ahead
  • Film a summer bucket list update as well as write one
I have started this but it isn't finished so I think I'll tick this off when summer is over and I have more of it done haha
It also all depends how it turns out too as to whether I like it enough to post it haha
  • Make tacos
I was going to complete this when I went out with Tamanna the other day but 1) I didn't have time to go to Tesco to get the stuff to do so and 2) I was still full from lunch so didn't feel like making them for tea haha
I still plan to do this though before summer ends

And that is everything from my summer bucket list,
I hope you enjoyed this update even though it's a little late this year,
I will still be doing a final update after summer has ended so look out for that next haha
Let me know in the comments one thing you still want to do this summer

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will hopefully see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment