Wednesday 1 May 2019

April Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
So, I’m back today with another highlights post,
For those who maybe don’t know on the first of every month I post my “highlights” from the previous month and what that means is I basically write down the best things from a month in a blog post,
Anyway, let’s get into my April highlights, shall we?

1st:

On the 1st I took the close up swatch clips for the Zoella x Colourpop video I put up on my channel a while ago

I also returned to blogging after a month break, I have a post up on it you can find here if you're interested

2nd:

On the 2nd I started editing the Zoella x Colourpop video

3rd:

On the 3rd I decided to change up my blog design a little
I basically changed the background, the fonts, the colours, the photo border colour, I added a separator line between my posts and the side bar, I also centred the tab bar and changed the font and colour of that
All small changes aside from the background but it has definitely made my blog feel like new again

4th:

On the 4th we went to my older sister's to babysit my youngest niece while my Mum drove my older sister to the vet to take her dog
We mainly sat and coloured with my youngest niece (my older niece was at school) and we also had lunch there and played with the dog too

5th:

On the 5th I continued editing the Zoella x Colourpop video

I also filmed another video but missed part of it out when filming so I re-filmed that today and that particular video will be up this Sunday hopefully

My Zoella x Colourpop Bellini liquid shadow also arrived on the 5th



6th:

On the 6th we were at my older sister's house again, this time babysitting both my nieces while my sister was out for a meal with my parents and my godparents
We had chip shop for dinner and I got chicken nuggets, chips and gravy, my usual chippy dinner haha

We also played with the girls and then when we put them to bed we watched a movie on my sister's Netflix haha

9th:

I finally finished editing the Zoella x Colourpop video on the 9th and I also exported it ready to be uploaded

We also went to Starbucks and got a drink, typically I got a hot chocolate and whipped cream
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, their hot chocolate is one of my all time faves


10th:

On the 10th I went out with Tamanna for the day
We went into quite a few shops and tried on a bunch of clothes
I only ended up getting one T-shirt on the day but now I’m wishing I’d got a few more bits
Here are some of the things I tried on




We also had Pizza Hut for lunch, one of my fave pizza places
I got a ham and pineapple pizza, fries, a salad bowl and a drink





I actually have a blog post up all about this day if you’d like to know more haha

Once I got home I then uploaded my Zoella x Colourpop video (you can find it here if you’re interested)

12th:

On the 12th I noticed my channel had hit and passed 800 views (it was on 809 when I looked)

I also edited the pictures for the day out post I linked above

14th:

My older sister and nieces came to ours for tea on the 14th and we baked a mini egg cookie bar together


It was so much fun and it went down really well, by the end of the day there were literally three pieces left

15th:

On the 15th I got an email from McDonald’s as I’d signed up with the monopoly thing going on
In the email they were basically offering me a free monopoly play, so of course I took it
I figured I probably wouldn’t win anything but then when I played the free code I won £5! Haha

I also got a McDonald’s as the email made me want one haha
I got a chicken mayo (with no mayo 😂) , fries and a Tropicana orange juice
I also got a fruit bag but I wasn’t keen on that haha


16th:

On the 16th my blog turned 2!
I also posted a “what I learnt in two years of blogging post” on the 16th
I can’t believe it’s been two years already! Haha

18th:

On the 18th I stayed home to film while my mum and sister went to my older sisters for the day
I didn’t like how the video turned out so I scrapped that haha, I did get some Instagram pics out of it though (You can follow me here to see the ones that have gone up already)
I also FaceTimed my nieces haha

20th:

The 20th was my mum and dads wedding anniversary and would be been Guinness’ birthday (guinness is our dog who passed away in 2016)

As well as getting my parents a card I also got Guinness a card too

My parents went out for lunch just the two of them and me and my sister ordered dominoes
I got a ham and pineapple pizza (I’m really loving ham and pineapple lately) and some cheese dough balls

24th:

On the 24th I tried recreating one of Niki Demar's Coachella makeup looks
I really loved how it turned out (I’ll put a pic here)



I did however realise a few days later that the blue was a lot less on her look and I think it was liner but I still love how it looked

25th:

On the 25th I decided to paint my nails as I haven’t had them painted in ages


I actually used washi tape to help paint them myself, usually I talk my Dad into painting them for me as he has a steadier hand haha

26th:

On the 26th I tried another makeup look, I’m really loving playing around with makeup lately
I’ll put in a pic of the look here


27th:

On the 27th we were at my Auntie and Uncle's house and we had sausage and mash for lunch


We then had flake cream cake for dessert but I forgot to take a picture haha

28th:

On the 28th we had a Chinese for tea
I got a charsui chow mein, I get mine though with only carrots and meat in it haha


30th:

On the 30th I put up polls on my Instagram for a video I filmed today (it should be up in two weeks) where my Instagram followers pick my makeup

And those are all of my highlights from April!
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Let me know in the comments what one of your favourite things was from April

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon with another post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment