Monday 27 May 2019

Lake Walks In Spring

Hey guys,
So today I thought I would do a mostly photo based post,
If you've read my blog for a while you may know I used to do walks posts, I did them for a few of the seasons throughout the year, my first one was back when I was first starting out blogging and was a spring walks post and the most recent was actually an autumn walks post in 2017, so again I hadn't been blogging long,
In fact I think they were the only walk posts I ever did, oops haha
I mean don't get me wrong I've done quite a few day out posts since then but not a simple walk post,
Anyway, enough rambling haha let's get into the post shall we?

Ok, so, I'm going to be sharing some pictures I've gathered from a couple of lake dog walks recently,
Some are of the scenery but most are of my dogs haha,

































I'm sorry that some of the pictures are portrait and some are landscape, when I first started taking them I wasn't thinking of writing this post then when I got home I thought I could use them for a blog post since it's been sooo long since I did a post of this style

I definitely feel like my photos have improved since my last two posts like this,
I am however only just realising that my dogs have their tongues out in a lot of these pictures haha

I hope you enjoyed this slightly different blog post, it feels nice to do a post similar to when I first started blogging 2 years ago
Let me know which picture was your favourite from this post in the comments, I'd love to know
Also let me know in the comments if you have any blog post ideas, since I started blogging again after my month break back in March I'm still pretty stuck for ideas

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and I will see you hopefully in two weeks for another blog post (providing I can think of something by then haha),
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment