Sunday 23 September 2018

Final Update: Summer Bucket List 2018

Hey guys,
Happy first day of Autumn!
Since it's officially Autumn now that means today is the day my summer bucket list ends, so for today's post I will be telling you how I've got on with the bucket list since my last update (which you can find here if you'd like to read that)
So without further a do here is the final update for this year's summer bucket list

Ok, I'll start by listing all of the things that I had already completed in the last update for those who haven't seen it or can't remember since it was a while ago haha,

  • Go out for ice cream
  • Visit somewhere new
  • Go bowling
  • Go to an arcade
  • Take pictures in a photo booth
  • Vlog something
  • Try a new food or drink
  • Go to the gym
  • Go out for breakfast
  • Go to an aquarium
  • Try a mason jar salad
  • Edit a video
If you want to read more about the things I've already completed you can find that (and pictures for some of these things) in the previous update I linked before

Now moving on to this update, I'll just write each thing that was left on the list and explain whether I completed it or not,
  • Try frozen yoghurt
I still didn't get around to this one, but I still hope to even though it is Autumn now
  • Complete a scrapbook
I decided in the end not to complete this one
  • Go shopping
If you read my last update you'll know I couldn't decide whether to mark this as complete or incomplete
I'm pretty sure I must have somewhat completed this before but I have decided now to put it as complete as a few weeks ago I went to Primark and bought two hats ready for the colder weather haha
I'll put in pics of the hats here



Sorry they aren't the best pictures, I just used the pics I took trying them on in the shop haha
  • Play mini golf
Unfortunately I didn't get around to completing this one from this year's list but oh well I'm still happy with all of the other stuff I did get done on this list
  • Go zip lining or something like that
Again, I didn't get around to doing this either but I still would like to soon
  • Wear a GoPro
I didn't get around to this either as GoPro equipment is kind of pricey haha but when I get around to zip lining or something I'd like to see if they would allow me to wear a GoPro to capture some cool footage
  • Take a photo everyday for so many days
I haven't completed this one but today I decided to try and get started on this one haha
  • Do a photo challenge
I haven't completed this but as I said above I have decided today to start one, but we'll see if I can make it to the end or not haha I have tried this once before and failed after day one, so we're trying again haha
  • Take an outfit photo everyday for so many days
Another left incomplete but maybe I could do this through Autumn, I have plans to do a little Autumn clothes shopping soon haha
  • Take a train ride somewhere
Again I haven't completed this from this year's summer bucket list haha
  • Do a 'my week in outfits'
Incomplete. Sorry guys haha but again maybe I can do this through Autumn
  • Have a barbecue
If you read the last update you'll know this was one thing on the list I couldn't remember if I had completed through the summer (I mean summer is long haha) but since I think I must have had some kind of barbecue haha we're gonna say this one is complete
  • Go to a swimming pool
Another incomplete, but I did have a lot of things on this list haha
  • Go to the beach
I didn't complete this one either, I feel like some things on this bucket list got a little forgotten with it being a bit long haha
  • Learn to swim
I'm afraid this is another one I didn't get around to haha
  • Do a beach photoshoot
Sorry guys but again this is incomplete
  • Go to the zoo
I didn't get around to this either, I think not having a job currently played a part in a few of these too haha
  • Go to a theme park
Again not completed
  • Go to Brighton
I feel like this update consists a lot of things I didn't complete but when you look at it as a whole I did complete quite a lot from this list, some of these like Brighton for example were just a tad out there haha, like without a job some of these things were a little too pricey haha
  • Go to a trampoline park
I think I forgot about this one, I would love to do this soon too
  • Try being a vegetarian for a week
I didn't complete this one either haha
  • Take a digital detox
Finally another one I have actually completed! I just finished a social media detox today, I started it on Wednesday and it was actually really nice to take some time away from social media, I really love just taking time off every now and then
  • Read a new book
Not completed. But I have pre ordered Zoe's new book Cordially Invited so I should be getting that in about two weeks when it comes out so I'm excited to read that
  • Film an everyday makeup tutorial
I decided not to do this in the end as it was quite late in summer when it would have gone up, also I kept changing my look a little through summer
  • Take a lot of pictures
This was another I wasn't sure about in the last update but then I remembered I took kind of a lot of pics at the aquarium and I'm always taking pics of my food etc haha so I'm gonna say I completed this one
  • Make glow in the dark bubbles
I didn't get around to this one either, I couldn't find the glow sticks I wanted either in shops
  • Make/bake something summery
Like I said in the last update, the mason jar salad probably counts here but I didn't get around to baking something like I would have liked
  • Do a summer lookbook
I didn't get around to this one either but I would love to do a lookbook for either Autumn or Winter
  • Do something I've never done before
The final thing left on the list, I don't think I completed this, I kind of wanted the thing I did that I'd never done before to be adventurous like zip lining or whatever so I'm gonna say this final one was not completed

And that's it for this year's summer bucket list!
Even though this final update was mostly things that weren't complete I am still so happy with all of the things I have completed, I feel like I completed quite a lot this year,
Let me know in the comments what your favourite thing was from this summer

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading and I'll see you next week for another post!
Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us didn't get to do everything we wanted to over the summer. At least, there is still a little time left to squeeze in a few fun things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the weather is still somewhat decent at the moment

      Delete
  2. Black hat looks so cute! <3 You've done amazing with your bucket list! A few more things to do but there is always Autumn and Winter... Or next summer. Love, Iga www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, I love both hats so much! Thank you and yeah some I might be able to put on my Winter bucket list x

      Delete