Sunday 18 August 2019

What I Got For My 22nd Birthday!


Hey guys,
Today I thought I would share with you guys what I got for my birthday this year,
I did a post just like this for my 21st birthday last year so I thought I'd do it again this year
I was actually going to do this as a video this year but as you'll know if you've read my July highlights post, my Mum recently had a knee replacement and then they found a fracture recently so it's going to be a while longer before I can film again
With all of that said, let's get into it shall we?

First up I got two new makeup palettes,

The first one is the Revolution x Roxxsaurus Ride Or Die eyeshadow palette,




I've tried quite a few shades out and I love them all, they're so pigmented! The one I've actually worn so far is Mars though, it's a beautiful gold shade

The other new palette I got is the Revolution x Roxxsaurus contour and highlight palette,




I have tried the top two contour shades and I think the second one is best for me but my contouring still needs some work haha
(If you have any contouring tips let me know, I currently use my real techniques multitask brush if that helps haha)
I did try using the second shade yesterday though and it seemed to look ok

As for the highlighters though, they are so pretty and pigmented!
My favourites so far are the one on the bottom left and the one on the top right, they're great alone or together

I'll put a picture here of my makeup yesterday using these two palettes


Next up, sticking with makeup, I got a new single eyeshadow for my Mac palette as all 4 of my other Mac shadows have now expired




I got the Mac eye shadow in the shade 'coppering',
I wanted a shade that wasn't just for summer and when I looked at swatches of this one it seemed perfect for Autumn and Winter
I haven't worn it yet but I want to soon as it looks like a beautiful shade

Moving out of makeup,
Next up I got this cute 'adventure fund' money box,


Anyone who knows me will know that once I have a job I want to start saving to take more holidays and travel to more places (I also wanna go back to France sometime as I miss it there so much), so this will come in handy to save up, plus it's super cute too!

Next is something a little more technical haha,
So, I got a hard drive for my birthday,


I started thinking about getting one a little while ago as whenever my SD cards get full I have to store everything on my Dad's laptop to be able to clear them down
The great thing about this hard drive though is it backs up phones too! So perfect for clearing my phone down too when that gets full

I haven't set this up yet, I'm gonna set it up with my Dad soon, but I'm excited to start using this

Next up I got two super cute mugs,

First I got this pug one with a blanket over it,


I love this it's so cute!

And then I got this pug shaped one too,


I love that this one is actually shaped like a pug, so cute! (Anyone who knows me will know I love pugs and frenchies and well just dogs in general haha)

Next up, more pug related things haha

First I got this cute pug purse,


This is so cute and the perfect size for when I'm using a smaller bag

And also this adorable pug pocket mirror,




This is so cute! I love it, perfect for eye makeup I'm thinking

And finally I got two Primark vouchers,


I love Primark so much, they always have so many nice clothes that are also great quality and such a great price

I'm very excited to get to Primark and use these,
I think I'm going to use them to get some Autumn/Winter clothes nearer to Autumn time

As well as all of this I did get money from people too,
I'm currently saving up to add to my birthday money to be able to buy myself a Turnboard Pro to help me improve my turns in dance so I'll let you guys know when I get that

And that is everything I got for my 22nd birthday,
I hope you enjoyed this post, I absolutely love everything I got,
Thank you to everyone who got me a present or gave me money and thank you guys for the birthday messages on social media, I appreciate it all so much

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment