Saturday 1 June 2019

May Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
It's June 1st and you know what that means, it's time for another highlights post
I can't believe we're like half way through the year pretty much already
So, let's get into last month's highlights shall we?
1st:

On the 1st I went to Costa with my Mum and we got something to eat as well as a drink
I got a ham and emmental croissant (they're literally my favourite thing to eat at Costa) and a hot chocolate




I also filmed a couple of videos on the 1st, I filmed my dance journey video, which is now up on my channel and I filmed an Instagram followers control my makeup video, which will be up on my channel tomorrow

4th:

On the 4th I exported and scheduled the dance journey video ready to go up that weekend

5th:

That same dance video then went up on the 5th (you can watch it here if you're interested)

Also on the 5th my older sister and my nieces came to ours and we had pizza and fries for lunch (I didn't get a picture sorry haha)

6th:

On the 6th I gained a subscriber on my YouTube, making a total of 36 but then I lost it again a few days later haha

Also on the 6th as it was bank holiday my Nana came to ours and we had ham, croquettes and sweetcorn etc for lunch (Again I didn't get a picture, sorry, I forgot)

9th:

I noticed on the 9th that my most recent day out post had hit and passed 100 views

I also bought my first face mask on the 9th
I tried it the same day too



11th:

On the 11th we went out for lunch with my Nana
I got fish and chips with beans and me and my younger sister got some sweet potato fries to share too



14th:

We took our dogs on a dog walk to the lake for the first time in a while since it started getting warmer
I actually wrote a blog post around the lake which you can find here if you're interested in seeing the pictures from that

15th:

On the 15th I filmed the thank you message I added onto the end of my one year on YouTube video

17th:

I finally filmed my Zoella x Colourpop follow up review on the 17th, this video will be up sometime this month on my channel

18th:

We went to my Auntie and Uncle's for the day on the 18th and had sausage and mash for lunch


20th:

My one year YouTube anniversary!
I can't believe I've been doing YouTube for a year already!
I was trying to get my one year video up the same day but I didn't quite get it finished, I did however post a little message on Instagram

21st:

On the 21st I finished editing the one year video and I managed to get it exported but it was too late to upload it at that time

22nd:

On the 22nd I finally uploaded my one year video and made a thumbnail for it
You can find the one year celebratory video here if you're interested

I also did a warm up and a 5 minute stretching routine for the first time in a while

23rd:

I don't know whether this counts as a highlight but on the 23rd I got a McDonald's breakfast haha
I ordered a sausage, egg and cheese bagel but didn't realise until I got home that they had given me a sausage and egg McMuffin
I also got a hash brown and a hot chocolate



24th:

We were at my older sister's house again on the 24th
When my oldest niece got home I let her do my makeup and she didn't do bad to be fair, I'll put a picture here


She then decided to change the lip so here's what it looked like after


25th:

On the 25th we went clothes shopping with Nana
We went in H&M and Primark and I got a few bits but I have plans to film a haul soon to upload this month

We then went for lunch too and I got fish and chips again


27th:

The 27th was another bank holiday and we all went out
We went somewhere where there was a market, I didn't get anything from the market though
We then into a sweet shop and I got some stuff in there, I got some milk chocolate buttons, white chocolate buttons, white chocolate mice, some lollipops and some chocolate coins haha

We then went for lunch, I got a cheese burger and chips with an orange and passion fruit J20



We then went to a shop and got ice creams for dessert, I got a magnum


On the 27th I also finished and posted my lake walks post

I also noticed my channel had hit 900 views!
Only 100 more until 1k!

29th:

Not so much a highlight but I had seen a few days before on TV that Twilight was on so I recorded it and watched it on the 29th
I forgot how good Twilight was, who remembers that movie saga?

31st:

On the 31st I tried a Starbucks iced tea for the first time


I got the peach citrus iced tea and I don't think I'd get it again
It wasn't horrible but it wasn't the best drink ever, it tasted nice at some points though haha, it just wasn't my type of drink

Ok, so those are my highlights from May,
Let me know in the comments what one of your favourite moments from May was
Also if any of you are interested I will be posting every week on my channel all through June

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you soon with another post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment