Thursday 1 November 2018

October Highlights


Hey guys,
Can you believe it's November already? This year has gone so fast, on the bright side, it's now time for Christmas music which I'm very happy about haha
Anyway, today's post is my usual post for the beginning of a month, a highlights post,
So without further a do let's get into it shall we?

2nd October:

On the 2nd I created a couple of end card options for my YouTube videos

I also finished editing my No Mirror Makeup Challenge video, well I had previously edited it but decided to change a few things and add the end card
I then also created a thumbnail for the video

I also exported and uploaded the No Mirror Makeup Challenge video ready to go up that weekend

3rd October:

On the 3rd we went to my Auntie and Uncle's for lunch and I had cheesy spaghetti on toast haha

I also noticed on the 3rd that my all time watch time on YouTube had hit 720 minutes

As well as that I noticed in the last 28 days I had had 114 minutes watch time

4th October:

On the 4th I went shopping at a place near me and got some stuff in Primark and New Look,
In Primark I picked up quite a few things but recently sent some back (the day I'm posting this actually haha)
So after sending back what I changed my mind on or decided to return I now have a bardot top from New Look and a Christmas tshirt, Christmas jumper, Disney jumper and a pair of jeans from Primark
(I was gonna put pics in but when I get back to Primark again to have another look around I want to eventually film a haul so I'll save it for that haha)

Later I got a KFC for tea, I would put a pic in but I didn't get a decent one haha, sorry

I also gained another subscriber on the 4th, making my total 17

5th October:

On the 5th me and Mum went back to the shopping place to return one of the items (a jumpsuit),
I also got colour matched for a foundation in Boots and then once I was colour matched the woman asked if I would like the foundation applying, so I said yes and she then applied primer and the foundation and then she asked if I wanted some blush applying too and I said yes, it was really nice to just have makeup applied, it's quite relaxing haha
Also in Boots my Mum said I should look at the Zoella Lifestyle stuff so that she could buy some that day that she knew I wanted so we did that too (They are for me to get for Christmas haha)
I looked at some other Christmas stuff too

After that me and Mum got a burger each and some chips to share from the nearby burger van (I got a cheese burger),
We didn't get one the day before as it was closed so we got one this day instead
And then after that I decided I wanted a Starbucks haha so I got a tall hot chocolate with whipped cream (I love their hot chocolate)
Again I forgot to take pics, sorry guys haha

6th October:

On the 6th I gained another subscriber, making it 18, only 2 away from my second goal of 20!

I also noticed my YouTube views had hit and passed 400! Thank you guys so much!

Also on the 6th I gained a new follower on my blog, making that 9 followers

And finally for the 6th I finally joined Bloglovin' haha, I had been considering it for a while and when I asked people about it most recommended giving it a go (You can follow me on Bloglovin' here if you'd like)

7th October:

I got my first Bloglovin' follower on the 7th

I also published my No Mirror Makeup video on the 7th

8th October:

On the 8th Zoe's new book Cordially Invited arrived


I then tweeted about the book arriving and Zoella HQ liked the tweet

9th October:

On the 9th I noticed I had passed 750 followers on Instagram

I also noticed I had gained a new subscriber, now making it 19!

The Zoella HQ Twitter liked my reply to someone about the book

Also on the 9th I wrote 11 blogmas drafts (I'm slowly getting prepared for blogmas haha)

11th October:

On the 11th I tried out a Halloween makeup look inspired by James Charles' video with Kylie Jenner


I was really proud of this for the first attempt

12th October:

On the 12th I tried a new workout at home (based off of Chloe Lukasiak's video, I just did the things I was able to do out of the gym haha)

I also tried one of the products from Zoe's new cosmos beauty range and I must say I love the scent so much


(I tried the body wash from this mini set)

I also gained my 2nd Bloglovin' follower

13th October:

On the 13th we went to my Auntie and Uncle's and went out for lunch
We went to Frankie and Benny's and I got a pizza and some mozzarella sticks



14th October:

We were all going to go out for lunch as it was my sister's birthday the next day but roads were closed so we couldn't get where we wanted to go, we then decided to just go earlier to the pub we were meeting some family friends (my godparents) at later, we then got crisps for lunch haha and decided to get a takeaway later for tea
While at the pub me and my sister noticed a pool table and asked Mum and Dad how to play (we had never played before haha), they then taught us how and we played probably 4 or 5 games, some just me and my sister, some all four of us, which was really nice

After we'd been at the pub with my godparents we then went to get a chinese,


I got charsui chow mein as that's pretty much the only thing I like from there haha

15th October:

On the 15th I woke up to 12,000 total page views on my blog! Thank you guys so much! I can't believe I have made it to 12k total page views

We also went out for lunch on the 15th as it was my sister's birthday
I got an all day breakfast, anyone who knows me will know I love a good all day breakfast


We then bought a birthday cake for dessert and had that with whipped cream

16th October:

On the 16th I totalled up how much some stuff for blogmas is going to cost me, I'm not going to say what as I don't want to give anything away until December haha

20th October:

On the 20th we went to Nana's and got lunch from the fish shop and anyone who knows me will know I rarely get fish and chips from a fish and chip shop so I got an English breakfast again haha
I feel like most of this post is what I ate last month haha

I also gained 2 new followers on my blog on the 20th meaning I now have 11 followers on here! Thank you guys so much for all of the views and follows it means so much

21st October:

On the 21st I hit 20 subscribers on my channel! Thank you guys again haha!

25th October:

The 25th was my oldest niece's birthday so we rang her to say happy birthday and to speak to her

26th October:

The 26th was two years since me and a friend went to see Justin Bieber's Purpose Tour, which was actually my first ever concert haha

Here are just a few of the pics I took 2 years ago, it was such a fun night




27th October:

On the 27th I wrote up a blogmas post, I've been trying to get drafts written already so on the days for blogmas all I have to do is put pictures in, proof read and publish

I also planned out some Christmas presents I want to get certain people too, I really need to get a move on with my Christmas shopping haha, I haven't even started yet and normally I have by now

I also bought myself a McDonald's for lunch haha

28th October:

We didn't do much on the 28th but me and my sister played Monopoly most of the day haha, I love a good board game

31st October:

Finally for my October highlights, on the 31st I gained another subscriber, meaning I now have 21! I honestly can't believe I've hit 21 subscribers in just over 5 months, it may not seem like a lot but I'm proud haha
My next YouTube goal is to get to 30 subscribers by the end of the year (If you want to subscribe you can do that here)

Also on the 31st I hit 770 followers on Instagram (I'll link my Instagram here)

And finally I put makeup on for Halloween, I spent over an hour on this and then no trick or treaters knocked on our door haha so I was a little disappointed


And that is it for last month's highlights,
I know a lot of them were just me going out to eat but I wanted to mention everything I had written in my phone haha,
Plus I've been ill for a couple of weeks and so haven't gotten up to much haha,
I hope you enjoyed this post anyway, leave me a comment letting me know what one of your highlights from October was

You can find the rest of my highlights here if you're interested:

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another post,
Hanna x

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I am officially subscribed to your channel. I loved the no mirror make up challenge video you did. I am also hoping to get Cordially Invited on Christmas btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the video, I have a new video going up on Sunday. Ooh cool! It's such a good book I love it, so much inspo for all year round 😊

      Delete