Sunday 5 August 2018

A To Z Of Me

Hey guys,
Today I decided to do an A-Z list about me,
I got this idea a while ago from jennyinneverland but never had enough ideas for letters to be able to write it
Anyway I finally decided I had enough written down for each letter to do so, and here it is!
(I have taken out letters I couldn't think of anything for)

A -

Art
I took art as a GCSE and I was pretty proud of my work, I really enjoyed art, they then lost a ton of everyone's art work, one piece that was lost was a piece I was very proud of haha

Ambitious
As a dancer I feel like I'm pretty ambitious, I'd say this one applies for blogging and YouTube too

Acro
I really want to try acrobatic dance soon, I love the idea of being super flexible and being able to do fun tricks

B -

Ballet
I currently do ballet and it's my favourite thing ever, I love it so much haha

Baking
Something I love but don't do enough, I do really want to start baking more soon though as I find it super fun and it's tasty too haha

Blogging
Blogging is something I love a lot and really enjoy, I still can't believe my little blog has come this far

C -

Cake
Anyone who knows me knows I love cake, but I mean who doesn't love a good cake?

Creative
Whether I'm writing a blog post, taking pictures, filming or planning a video, or choreographing something I definitely feel I am quite a creative person

Christmas
Too soon to be mentioning that word? haha
Anyway, as much as I'm not a fan of winter, I love Christmas

Confidence
Something I'm working on and so far it seems to be working

Competitive
I feel like sometimes I can be very competitive haha

Canon
The camera I use to film my YouTube videos (I use the Canon SX730)

D -

Dedicated
Again I relate this one to dance mostly but also blogging and YouTube too

Dance
I think I've mentioned dance so many times already haha but I love it so much

Dogs
I love dogs so much, I have 2 (Blaze, a pointer crossed with a labrador and Chase, a patterdale crossed with a springer spaniel). Before Blaze and Chase we had a lab crossed with a pitbull called Guinness
Dogs truly are your best friends haha
(I wrote a post a while ago about Guinness if you'd like to know what he was like)

Doughnuts
I mean who doesn't love a good doughnut?!

E -

Exploring
I love exploring places I haven't been to before

Editing
I've loved editing videos for ages and I still love it

F -

Ferrari
For those who don't know I'm actually a bit of a car lover, one car I would love to get an opportunity to drive one day would be a Ferrari, I honestly love them!

Friendly
I like to think of myself as a friendly person

France
My favourite place in the world! I love France so much, the weather, the food, the drink etc

Flexiblity
Something I'm currently working on a lot as a dancer and so far I am definitely starting to see a difference

G -

Guinness
My first best friend <3

Glasses
For those who don't know to read and use my laptop I wear glasses

H -

Hawaii
A place I'd love to visit some day

Hairdressing
Something I don't think I've mentioned on here, my first year ever in college was spent doing a hairdressing course

J -

Justin Bieber
This is where my fan-girl side comes in,
I have loved and supported Justin since 2009 and I still am to this day haha
Also who else is so excited he's engaged?! I know I am haha, I'm so happy for him and Hailey

Jazz
I use to do jazz at dance as a kid

K -

Kids
Kind of a weird one but I have had my future kids names planned out for years haha

L -

Leotard
Again back to dance for this one haha but this is what I wear to ballet

Leo (star sign)
My birthday is August 10th (5 days from the day I'm posting this) so my star sign is a Leo

Lamborghini
Another car I would love to have the opportunity to drive one day

M -

Music
I took music as a GCSE, I didn't pass though haha

N -

Nuts
I am actually allergic to nuts so yep that means I've never tried Nutella haha

P -

Pizza
Like most people I could eat pizza all day everyday haha

Purpose Tour
Justin Bieber's Purpose Tour in 2016 was actually my first concert and it was the best night ever, I had so much fun and Justin was amazing

S -

Shy
Believe it or not I'm actually kind of a shy person

Spring/Summer
My favourite seasons as far as the weather goes

Sleep
Who doesn't love sleep haha?

Sunset
I love taking pictures of a good sunset

T -

Travel
Something I'd like to do more of, I love exploring new places

Tap
I used to tap dance as a kid and would love to start again sometime soon

V -

Versatile
I'd like to be one of those dancers who is versatile and does many styles

W -

Winter
Not my favourite season haha but I love the festivities around Winter time

Y -

YouTube
I am still fairly new to YouTube but I already love it and I feel like each time I film I get more and more confident

And these are all of the letters I could think of,
I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you learnt something new about me that you didn't already know,
Let me know in the comments if you have any post ideas, I'm a little stuck at the moment haha,
And also let me know if any of these things apply to you too,

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you soon another post,
Hanna x

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great post, it's a great way to get to know you! Good luck with your YouTube channel, I hope it's going well!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm loving YouTube so far, it's so much fun x

      Delete
  2. Fab post. Such a good way of opening up to your readers ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun idea for a blog post! Such interesting facts! So awesome that you joined YouTube! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I feel like it's a great way to get to know more about a blogger. Thank you! x

      Delete