Wednesday 2 October 2019

September Highlights (2019)

Hey guys,
Today I’m back with another highlights post,
This one is a day later than usual as I was busy yesterday and didn’t get chance to write it
Before we get into this post I just wanna say I forgot to write highlights in my phone throughout the month so if it's a little shorter that's why haha, also there may not be as many photos as usual as my phone storage kept getting full haha
Anyway lets get into it, shall we?

1st:

On the 1st we took the dogs for a walk and my Mum came and just sat in the car, if you haven't seen any other blog posts where I've mentioned this basically my mum had a full knee replacement in July and then they found a fracture so she's been unable to drive etc for a while

I also sorted out my hard drive that I got for my birthday on the 1st and started backing stuff up on there

As well as that I also posted my august highlights post, which you can find here if you're interested

We then had sausage, new potatoes and veg for tea and of course I had gravy too


3rd:

I always say this but this one isn't too much of a highlight I just mention it anyways but on the 3rd we had a McDonald's for dinner


7th:

On the 7th my older sister and my nieces came to our house and we had McDonald's for lunch
I got chicken nuggets, fries and a strawberry milkshake


Also on the 7th my older sister ordered me two lipsticks I had seen on Avon as a late birthday present

10th:

On the 10th I made a hot chocolate with whipped cream
Again not so much a highlight but I thought since I forgot to write others down I'll include it to make the post a little longer haha


11th:

On the 11th I got a Starbucks


I just got my usual which is a grande hot chocolate and whipped cream

14th:

On the 14th I noticed the sunset looked really nice so I took some pictures




15th:

On the 15th my older sister and nieces came again and by this time my lipsticks had arrived so my sister brought those for me

(I'll put in pics of the lipsticks tomorrow when the lighting is better)

I decided to get a purple shade and a red shade as I figured they're good shades for Autumn and Winter

18th:

On the 18th I decided to play around with some new makeup so I tried my new MAC eye shadow (in the shade Coppering) I got for my birthday as well as the Avon lipsticks my sister got me

19th:

On the 19th I made tacos for the first time

Fun fact: this picture was taken the next day when I had tacos again haha,
the first picture wasn't the best so I used this instead
I had boiled chicken breast, chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn and cheese in them and they were really nice
Tacos have now pretty much become my new obsession haha

I also got a Krispy Kreme doughnut for dessert


I saw they had Kit Kat ones and I knew I had to try them as theyre limited edition
Its safe to say it was so good, but then again Krispy Kremes are always amazing haha

20th:

On the 20th we went to my Nana and Grandads as it was my Grandads birthday so we just went around there for a bit and took him his present and cards

22nd:

My Dad made a full English style lunch on the 22nd
We had sausages, egg, bacon, beans and fried bread

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture haha but it was really good

25th:

My Mum went to go see her surgeon who did her knee replacement on the 25th and he said the fracture is healing nicely and that she could start putting weight on it again, he also said she could drive again but just to ease back into it as she hadn't driven for about 11 weeks at this point so my Mum was glad about that haha

Later on once my Dad was home from work we went to Tesco just so Mum could drive a short distance and I got a mug treat brownie mix

(I'll put in a pic tomorrow as they're on my SD card and that's currently in my Dad's laptop because I'm editing a video)

I'd definitely say I'll eat oven cooked brownies more though as I find mug cakes never taste as good as freshly baked or oven cooked cakes

30th

On the 30th I tried making cheesy pasta in the microwave and it was actually really nice!

And those are my highlights from September, I'm sorry there are maybe a few more gaps than usual I'll try to remember to write them in my phone this month haha
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what one highlight was from September for you

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment