Friday 17 April 2020

March Highlights (2020)

Hey guys,
Today's post, as you can tell by the title, is my March highlights,
For those who may be new to my blog, every month I write my 'highlights' from the previous month
My highlights are basically the best bits or things I want to share from the previous month
I do also just want to say I know I used to post them on the 1st and recently a few of these posts have been a little later (or a lot later), I'm going to try to get them back on track haha
Anyway, let's get right on into it shall we?
1st

On the 1st we went to a carvery for lunch and had a really good roast dinner


I got turkey, pork, mash potato, carrots, peas, gravy and of course a Yorkshire pudding
I also got an orange juice to drink

Also on the 1st I gained a new subscriber, making a total of 47

3rd

Ok, I don't know how much of a highlight this is but on the 3rd we went to my Nana's and I tried the McDonald's triple cheese burger for the first time and I must say it was sooo good! haha



I also got fries and a strawberry milkshake

I then got a smartie McFlurry for dessert


Smartie McFlurries are by far my favourite!

4th

On the 4th I wrote out 50 facts about myself for my 50 facts about me video, which I'll link later on in this post

5th

I went to the gym alone for the second time on the 5th
I was there once again for about 3 hours haha but it was once again a really good workout
I worked my cardio, legs, abs, stretched etc

After the gym me, my Mum and younger sister went to Costa for something to eat


I got a ham and cheese toastie and a hot chocolate (which I forgot to take a picture of, oops haha)

Then after that I got a Krispy Kreme chocolate sprinkle doughnut from Tesco haha


6th

On the 6th I stretched in the morning (I need to start stretching regularly again haha)

Later on we went to my older sisters house and had lunch
Everyone else had gammon where as I had chicken, tomato and cheese pasta, I do like gammon it can just be a bit salty for me sometimes so I had pasta instead
The pasta was so good my nieces ended up sharing it with me haha


Also I'm just gonna note I did end up having two servings because it was that good

My sister also made cupcakes for dessert


8th

On the 8th I hit 1,600 total views on my channel! Thank you guys so much!
If you'd like to check out my channel you can find it here

9th

On the 9th I filmed my 50 facts about me video, again I'll link it later in the post on the day I uploaded it

I also finished editing a little one minute Instagram clip I'd been working on for our family dog Guinness who we lost in 2016
You can find it here if you'd like to watch it and see the photos I put in the post too, I'd love if you checked it out if you haven't already seen it as it took me quite a while to pick and choose pictures and videos to use and I literally scowered all of my SD cards to find the perfect ones haha
I also have a post up about Guinness that I wrote 2 years ago here if you'd like to check that out too

I also started editing my 50 facts video too

Finally for the 9th I gained a new subscriber, making a total of 48 (unfortunately I lost a subscriber not long after taking me back down to 47)

10th

On the 10th I filmed some thumbnail options for my Glamour Beauty Festival goodie bag products first impressions video and my what I got for Christmas video (I know I was so late making these thumbnails, I just forgot when I filmed the videos and then kept forgetting haha)

I also did a warm up and did a full body stretching routine

12th

On the 12th I went to the gym alone for the 3rd time
I never would have thought I'd go to the gym 3 week in a row myself, who am I?! haha

13th

I started choreographing a new dance on the 13th, I started choreographing a piece to Falling by Harry Styles and I love what I've created to it
Maybe I could share it with you guys one day haha?

I also used the mermaid face mask Tamanna got me for Christmas on the 13th


I'm really trying to start using face masks more often as I love them and I love how they leave my skin feeling after

15th

On the 15th I put up a questions sticker on Instagram and someone asked what inspired me to do YouTube and I responded with a picture of Alfie Deyes' vlog titled 'This Nearly Disn't Happen' from 2018 and I wrote all about how that video was the reason for me starting my channel and I tagged Alfie and Zoe
I'll put the screenshot here so you can read exactly what I wrote for yourself
Anyway, guess what?! Zoe saw it!




16th

On the 16th I posted this on my story about how Zoe had seen my story the day before and once again I tagged Zalfie haha

And guess what?! Both Alfie and Zoe saw it!
At this point I was like how is this happening? Both Zoe and Alfie in 2 days


Before I had seen that Zoe had seen that story too I posted on my story that Alfie had seen it (I think he saw it a bit before Zoe did haha)


17th

And then on the 17th I noticed that Zoe had seen the story about Alfie seeing the other story haha (I know its kind of confusing (it confused me for a while trying to write this, which is one reason this post is late) and now I kind of just sound like Phoebe in Friends with the whole 'they don't know we know they know we know' thing haha)



On the 17th I also uploaded my 50 Facts About Me video, you can find it here if you'd like to get to know me better

18th

On the 18th I cleared out one side of my wardrobe, not exciting but yeah haha

23rd

On the 23rd I made home made cookies for the first time ever


They were so good! And I definitely want to make them again sometime soon

Don't be fooled by the picture though, they were actually the second attempt
The first attempt was a fail and went in the bin haha
Basically I'd left my butter out for hours softening, I followed the recipe and when I'd mixed some of the stuff together there were lumps of butter that just wouldn't mix in, it did not look good haha
My parents had popped out for some things we needed so I ended up on a facetime call with my older sister to try and fix it, she told me to start again and to melt the butter a little even though the recipe just said softened butter
We ended up staying on facetime for ages and after that they were a success haha

25th

On the 25th I started re-reading Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, I'd found my YouTuber books a couple of
days before and decided to start re-reading Girl Online and I definitely forgot how much I loved that book, it's so good!

I also posted on my story that I'd started re-reading it and tagged Zoe on the 25th

Later when I was checking the story views I noticed she had once again seen my story! I wasn't expecting it to happen again! I thought I'd have used up my luck in that area the last twice haha



31st

On the 31st I finished re-reading Girl Online and moved onto Girl Online On Tour
I really forgot how much I loved these books, they're so good and I'd still recommend them now

And those are all of my March Highlights!
I hope you enjoyed this post, be sure to let me know in the comments what one of your highlights was from March
I'm sorry my highlights got a bit more spaced out towards the end but with lockdown right now obviously I'm not really going anywhere and I'm not doing as much, I hope you're all doing okay, I'm trying to use lockdown as a time to put more effort back into my blog as I kind of stopped posting as much last year and as I said I've started re-reading books too
Take this time to learn something new, do something you've wanted to do for a while (that you can do at home of course), I know for me I want to start stretching more again and to do some home workouts since I was loving working out and the gym so much before this all came about, it's a weird time but we can still make the most of a bad situation

Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you soon for another blog post,
Hanna x

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had an interesting and exciting March! Hoping April is being just as good to you 💕

    Deandra|theblackprincessdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! And thank you, you too 😊

      Delete
  2. I love Girl Online too. I've got the whole trilogy: Girl Online, Girl Online On Tour, and Girl Online Going Solo. 😂I think it's safe to say that I'm a bit obsessed. I'm so happy that Zoe and Alfie viewed your story too! I somehow got Juliet Doherty from the Highstrung movie to view my story. 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure for you it wasn't luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good, right?! I love them so much, I have all 3 hardbacks and the two paperbacks
      Aw, thank you, I've been watching them on YouTube for 6 years now so it's crazy to think they saw my stories
      Congrats! I really don't know how it happened so many times, I was shocked just the first time, I didn't think it would happen again!
      Thank you so much for commenting 😊

      Delete